La Sarthe and Spa ,weather report and other " stuff "

Yeah, but that's ok for me. The car is already pretty OP as it is. I lost it twice, I had to go slower through corners on multiple laps because of the tires and I still won on hard by 56 seconds. So no complaining here😉

BTW: Does anyone here have both, the RX-7 and the RX-8 swapped? If so, which one do you prefer overall?
I have both. A coin-flip for me.

Gone into an FF mode for the Moment
20970089180006717.jpg

Gran Turismoâ„¢ 7_20240430164942.jpg

Engine swapped maxed out Civic, Had a dry race start to finish that needs short shifting on FM6 for 3 laps and full beans for 2 laps between FM4-6

Today checking my invitations expiring day , so i get another Bugatti and realise that i never drive one .
So i bought one did weight upgrades ,brakes and few stuff more and put in at la sarthe with some minimum tuning.
Put FM6 from the beginning ( Bugatti are fuel burners anyway ) and choose MT gears since they have tremendous torque and usually are faster on low shifting .

3 laps easy but what a car !!!!!
Its sooooo easy , relax and fast .
And the tyres don't want change!!!!!
Only fuels.
It worth to try it if you have a second copy ( keep one stock ) .

I'll come back with more details.

Today checking my invitations expiring day , so i get another Bugatti and realise that i never drive one .
So i bought one did weight upgrades ,brakes and few stuff more and put in at la sarthe with some minimum tuning.
Put FM6 from the beginning ( Bugatti are fuel burners anyway ) and choose MT gears since they have tremendous torque and usually are faster on low shifting .

Only fuels.

I had tried the Veyron a few months back and I was surprised at the fuel usage. It was so fast and it a great LeMans car

kjb
I had tried the Veyron a few months back and I was surprised at the fuel usage. It was so fast and it a great LeMans car
I wasn't aware of how good he is .
Thought that will be a " pig " that only runs fast on straight line ,but today i eat my tongue with it .

Ok he need MT gears and short shift , but many others and especially swapped cars need that to.
Has huge torque and runs faster on MT than AT anyway .

It's now in the category of " hidden" gem for me and i already have 4 of them but ill by a couple more to put different liveries and tunes,with and without permanent mods.

Later ill do a couple of races and ill post my report and impressions.

Only fuels.

As long as you don't have to look at the car everything's fine😄

I wasn't aware of how good he is .
Thought that will be a " pig " that only runs fast on straight line ,but today i eat my tongue with it .

Ok he need MT gears and short shift , but many others and especially swapped cars need that to.
Has huge torque and runs faster on MT than AT anyway .

It's now in the category of " hidden" gem for me and i already have 4 of them but ill by a couple more to put different liveries and tunes,with and without permanent mods.

Later ill do a couple of races and ill post my report and impressions.
I guess I will give all my Bugatti a test run....

This one is wide car .
Am setting and one normal but still struggling for best settings ( both ).
High rpm turbo , shaft, brakes etc.
Weight till stage 4.

IMG_20240507_200124660_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240507_204739907_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240507_204755766_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240507_204815383_HDR.jpg

Did an 8 lap race since little rain occurs at lap 6 and try last lap at FM1 but gather 3.5 seconds penalty 😂 so was worthless.
Approximately at FM1 " right " lap a 3.51-52 must be doable since at free test i went at 3.49 low.

Worth a shot guys, it's the king of torque.

Last edited:
Back