• Thread starter Lameonade
  • 35 comments
United States
Inkster, MI
Lameonade
Lameonade One
Nürburgring Nordschleife_1.jpg

(Title pretty much self-explanatory)

But, if you would like to read something else besides the title...
Welcome to Lameonade's Gallery of GT6 and such!
Here I will display photos that I have taken in GT6 and of other things. Feel free to leave a comment, like, or any other constructive criticism.

Rules:

Please no...
-
excessive use of internet memes of pictures with superimposed text or GIFs.
- profanity used in a derogatory context.
- multi-posts (If you have already posted a comment and would like to add something else, please use the Edit feature given to you).
- bad language (Use proper speling, grammars, and punctuation> )
- holding back of thoughts (If you do not like a picture, please tell me! Do tell what about the picture you do not like or if something just looks odd. This feedback can help me become a better photographer!)

Upload Frequency (UPDATED):

It has been apparent that since the school year started, uploads have dramatically screeched to a halt. However, this does not mean my gallery is done forever; I will upload things during break periods (Winter break, Christmas break, etc.). I will now upload things other than GT6 here (ex: drawings).

Devices for photography:

The following devices I will use for taking pictures:
- In-game photomode in GT6
- HTC 8X
- LG G3 (Coming December 25th!)
- Sony Cybershot (DSC-890)

Conclusion:

I hope you guys and gals (can't forget the ladies :sly:) will like what you see here, and please do provide feedback to help me become a better photographer!

[OP history]
10/28/14 -
Started OP history!
10/28/14 -
Updated "Upload Frequency" and Intro sections.

Last edited:
It is interesting how everyone seems to think the miniature filter is the best filter... Its probably because it has a nice tone, its annoying about the blurry bits! Good job on the pics though!

Yes, very good start.

I love your extreme black and white pics, especially the seventh shot.

Two things to change IMO:

-) In the shots with the AMG at R246 where the car is out of focus, try to fucus on something different, if not the car. Otherwise it looks strange IMO

-) Forget about minature :lol:

Besides these, you have a nice little collection. Can't wait for more :)

-) In the shots with the AMG at R246 where the car is out of focus, try to fucus on something different, if not the car. Otherwise it looks strange IMO
Alright, thanks! Yeah, I focused on the track to get the blur because I could imagine it as maybe a desktop wallpaper, and the icons on the desktop would be "in focus" (maybe even "sitting on the track") while the background would truly be a background.

-) Forget about minature :lol:
No love for miniature? :lol:

Alright, thanks! Yeah, I focused on the track to get the blur because I could imagine it as maybe a desktop wallpaper, and the icons on the desktop would be "in focus" (maybe even "sitting on the track") while the background would truly be a background.

No love for miniature? :lol:
Ok, the desktop thingy is a good idea, maybe I'll try it out myself.

Yes, no love for it.

In my opinion there are only very few situations where the minature filter looks good, but mostly it blurrs out here and sharpens there and yeah... looks weird in the end :)

Yes, no love for it.

In my opinion there are only very few situations where the minature filter looks good, but mostly it blurrs out here and sharpens there and yeah... looks weird in the end :)
I can only manage to make it look decent when far away from a subject. When I get closer to said subject, it blurs out parts and just looks really odd, like you said.

Saw these guys the other day.
wp_ss_20140824_0004.png

Hint: Look closely at the rear window.

Last edited:
Wow! It's wayyyyyyy harder than I thought it was going to be to upload new content here every other Saturday. I simply don't have the time to play GT6 and take photos at my leisure. School is gradually getting more demanding, so I think I will only be uploading new stuff when there are breaks. I guess I can upload things I've taken with my camera (irl) here, so no worries about there being nothing for weeks (maybe. no promises).

Due to me being in school, I will now be uploading stuff like this. (my drawings
WP_20141028_001.jpg

Last edited:
Finally was able to engrave my custom logo in my Engineering class. All that's left is the sanding and buffing.
WP_20141104_022.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back