Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,292 comments
The 300SL went through legends in the past week, so quite a wait for next time I would think
Nah, impossible, I received my copy of GT7 last wednesday and have been playing non-stop ever since, I would've seen it.

edit: I think you two are confusing the Mercedes 300 SL 1952 with the Mercedes 300 SL 1954. I know the 1952 one was available, at the horrendous price of 20000000 Cr.
I'm talking about this one: https://gtdb.io/gt7/car/300-sl-coupe-54/
It saw its price increase from 1100000 to 1700000 already, here's hoping they don't jack up the price even more...

Last edited:
Nah, impossible, I received my copy of GT7 last wednesday and have been playing non-stop ever since, I would've seen it.

edit: I think you two are confusing the Mercedes 300 SL 1952 with the Mercedes 300 SL 1954. I know the 1952 one was available, at the horrendous price of 20000000 Cr.
I'm talking about this one: https://gtdb.io/gt7/car/300-sl-coupe-54/
It saw its price increase from 1100000 to 1700000 already, here's hoping they don't jack up the price even more...
Last time it appeared was on Feb 3 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/legendary-cars-dealer-refresh.405079/post-14189522

So sometime in early may.

It's maybe a stupid question, but the LCD cycle has stopped yesterday or more like two days ago? Since then I can't remeber new coming (exept the Chevelle of course), but was sold outs, or just I remeber wrong? I see the new cars, my fault :)

Last edited:
Two questions: What color is the newly-added Chevelle? And when will the Porsche 911 GT1 Street be back, approximately?

Get yo Credits right.
IMG_4069.jpeg

It lines up with the nations race - first was Gr.2 and next Gr.1 :dopey:
It also meshes with the fact that the three Honda Civic EKs became special picks in the UCD just ahead of the Civic EK one-make race, and several other special picks in both dealerships. PD listened to the gripes about using Hagerty/UCD cars in special events (be it the Weekly Challenges or online racing) without the cars being available.

Got 20M in the bank and waiting for the F1 to roll around again now so I'm sure I'll get the remaining invites I need in the interim. :lol:

Are we sure of that? I guess the Legend Cars tool says wrong then :
I have the XJ220 last appearing on 2/28 and selling out 3/6, and the C2 Corvette last appearing 2/29 (losing its up-arrow when the 1.43 update dropped a few hours later as that price-adjustment update did not change its price after the November 2023 update increased it) and selling out 3/10.

@ddm's data (Hagerty's listings by day / what his car IDs correspond to) also show that.

Everybody, from ddm to the folks who run gtdb to me, has to do all of this by hand, so there can be (and sometimes are) errors in each of our lists.

Last edited:
I haven't opened the game in almost 2 weeks before today... what in the world is going on!?!

17 cars in the LCD ever seen that many before 👍👍

And UCD has gotten better in the last few months as well too with lower mileage cars, choice of cars and variety of livery offered. It was about damn time! But I'm happy they finally got it together properly now instead of recycling always the sames old ones over and over.

Both the C1 and C2 Corvette are new engine swaps, so that's why I'm curious. I've read @Eggstor mentioning the C2 will take about 4 - 6 weeks to reappear and I found this as well in the gtdb legendary cars list, but I don't find anything about the C1. Does anyone have an estimation for the reappearance of the car ? ty RJ

Both the C1 and C2 Corvette are new engine swaps, so that's why I'm curious. I've read @Eggstor mentioning the C2 will take about 4 - 6 weeks to reappear and I found this as well in the gtdb legendary cars list, but I don't find anything about the C1. Does anyone have an estimation for the reappearance of the car ? ty RJ
Most likely July.

So I'm pretty new to the game, just got it not long ago. Had no idea the rules of how the Hagerty shop worked. Grinded 20 million to grab the P4, only to see it sold out apparently 15 minutes before I finally got enough money. Am I looking at another like 3 months before it shows up again?

The PS4 shows up like once a month or so I believe. Some of the other members cns probably give you a more definitive answer

So I'm pretty new to the game, just got it not long ago. Had no idea the rules of how the Hagerty shop worked. Grinded 20 million to grab the P4, only to see it sold out apparently 15 minutes before I finally got enough money. Am I looking at another like 3 months before it shows up again?
Pretty new and P4 doesn't sounds " wise " move to put all your credits.
Especially now that all C1 cars are appear and you can buy them all instead of just one for 20 millions.

Don't know the level you are of course but probably you are over 39 that unlock the 4 griding races .
P4 comes more often than the others as and the other two ( ford and Jag ) that someone needs to get the trophy.
So you don't have to wait that much anyway.
Lately PD add cars that needed to race in weekly races as special pick and that is good since you don't have to wait to come in order of appearance.

Since you're new ( depends how new ) my suggestion is to put a limit on credits that you don't " touch " and spend only what's above that limit.

That will save you from the trouble to seek desperate for credits in order to buy a car you need asap from LCD mostly and used cars at second.
That cars over 10 millions are a real pain anyway and usually players leave them for the end or around the end of their collection.

Back