LFS drifter

I been driftin LFS for about 3 months now and I have a factory backed RS*R team. So if you see RS*R Wicked Clown or RS*R Drift Dancer hollar at me!

WOOT WOOT!! :) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by nightkids4ever
:D

Nightkids4ever, don't post random smilies for no apparent reason.

This was to inform you that the Net Nazi has come to GTPlanet to help users (like you) to improve their behaviour.

Nightkids4ever , don't you think it would have made more sense to just inform Stanley^Carter by actually telling him that this is an old topic?

Do not consider this post as a threat to yourself, just a pointer to be a better user to help out newer members.

This was to inform you that the Net Nazi has come to GTPlanet to help users (like you) to improve their behaviour.

Originally posted by Stanley^Carter
just want to bring this forum back to life thats all :)

anyone here thats a hardcore fan of LFS drifting, be welcome to leave a message here~~ yah! :P
net nazi , please read over his post again

Nightkids4ever, I am sorry, but I have no idea of what you meant by looking at your signature.

No, I am not looking for drift settings.

Can you please explain to me what you meant by looking at your signature?

This was to inform you that the Net Nazi has come to GTPlanet to help users to improve their behaviour.

hmmmmm if u need drift settings for gt3, its a link to the thread and u posted in the wrong thread

Originally posted by nightkids4ever
hmmmmm if u need drift settings for gt3, its a link to the thread and u posted in the wrong thread

Yes, thats right, I did post in the wrong thread.(As i have said earlier, I am still a New User to this forum.)

What I was meant to say was that, what do you mean by looking at his post again?

Stanley^Carter said to leave a Message, not a smiley. (If that is what you meant.)

Oh man... that's enough.. I got some nice screenshots here to share with you guys... check it out :D

display.php

the white car is me!! :P

Stanley^Carter could you please help a broke man out and share your S1 key? I have many autocross drift tracks and no way to play them:( :( :( ...,oh and is that Kamkor that you are driftin' with? I have his little 360 feint on Blackwood down.:D :D :D WOOT WOOT i have no way to order S1 and i really need it. Please.......... well I'm out like a fat kid playin kickball.
Later:eek:

I'd like to help, but I don't have a credit card yet, and I also asked for help from others who has a credit card and then I paid them in cash directly after that, but thats just because we live nearby, so I don't think its possible.
and yeah, I'm in Malaysia :P

yah. can somebody rich get me a key?? anyone who drifts in the lfs demo has seen me.. i'm always on and always friendly and willing to help people drift.

why is everyone here an unjustified cocky bastard who thinks everyone is hating on their... "skillz" i wuz laughing beacuse it wuz good:rolleyes:

and wut the hell does woot mean?

Originally posted by Gabkicks
why is everyone here an unjustified cocky bastard who thinks everyone is hating on their... "skillz" i wuz laughing beacuse it wuz good:rolleyes:

and wut the hell does woot mean?

Those Americans.. :embarrassed: :D

Im glad, that u like my vid then :P

PS. Woot - what :)

PS. Is Cocky Bastard my new nickname now? :D

sorry... i'm just angry u misunderstood me and thought i wuz hating on ur video

wait.... wuz i just playing w/ stanley online?

Back