motorforum x forza 5 - my gallery

• Thread starter VXR
  • 105 comments
Thanks, Slipz.

Prague is going to be every Forzatopgrapher's delight. If they add any future city tracks, we're all in for a treat with this level of detail.

Wow this is going to be a hard long wait for me. Nice set, my favorites have to be the 5th and the 8th.

Update as much as you can please :D

Hey pal, could you get some shots of Honda Civics/Integras?

Lovely shots on the Beetle :)

When these current gen systems are optimized, I really hope we can see in-game footage that meets or exceeds the fidelity of what we see in the autovista mode.

Lil Greenie

The best thing I've discovered so far in FM5 is the way FWD cars feel much more exploitable than they have been before. None more evident on something as tail-happy as the Mini. It's a joy to manhandle on the streets of Prague.

Needs a Mr Bean paint job ha. Great pics throughout. lovely angles. My favs the last beetle shot in first post.
3944716637_21798a07e0.jpg

Thanks guys.

My next set will be a Holden special. Gonna be up this weekend once the prices have halved and I've built a couple more cars. I was really pleased to see the W427 as one of the options on the HSV GTS. It's listed as the 7.0 - H in a none to subtle hint from T10.

It's not ready yet, but here's most of the cars that will feature in my HSV special showcase. I've built a big block 427, a lighter track focussed GTS and two takes on an S63 rival, the biturbo and biturbo SE. One extrovert, the other refined in looks. Both pack the same 600hp + punch. The final car is a modern homage to the 1996 GTSR, featuring its signature Yellah paint colour.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/motorforumsforzapics/sets/72157638265189263/

A couple of these cars are updates to the same ones I had in Forza 4 and I definitely enjoy using the upgrades and livery editor to explore several takes on the same base model.

I swear I've posted here before now. :odd:

I see you're still making the most out of the Beetle, and I'm looking forward to the HSV update. 👍

Cheers, T12. I'm just a sucker for how the Beetle looks with those tyres and rims haha. The HSV update will be around in the next few days hopefully. I'm having to share my time between Forza and FIFA. First world problems!

I like the last two shots, because of the angles that you chose for both shots.

Back