NFS Pro Street the boss after Nate Denver ?!

• Thread starter MoutezZ
  • 3 comments
Algeria
Algeria
Hey guys... I hope you're doing great this period of the year 😀

I just have a little issue when I passed Nate Denver boss, the Maxi Challenge & Speed Challenge boss... when I defeated him I found that there's no boss unlocked !!! There's no Karol Monroe or Aki Kimura !!! Did I miss something ? Or maybe I should break all the records of the Maxi/Speed challenges race... ?

Please if someone can give me some clues, some answers because I m going to replay again the first three races of Maxi/Speed challenges.

Thank you

Last edited:
So all 5 bosses are independent of each other. You can beat Ryo and beat the game without ever challenging the kings, but beating one boss means nothing for the others.

Ryo is Showdown King: Dominate all three Showdowns in the main story.
The other 4 are in each division, which requires you to break records for their type of race in order to be invited to these specialty clubs. Beat/dominate their three events and that boss will be available to race against.
Karol Monroe-Drag King-break 10 Drag race records, then beat Rogue Speed race days
Nate Denver-Speed King (uh-huh)- break 10 Speed records, then beat Nitrocide race days. (Sounds like you have done this.)
Aki Kimura-Drift King-break 10 Drift records, then beat Noise Bomb race days.
Ray Krieger-Race King-break 10 Race records, then beat G-effect race days.

Hope this helps.

So all 5 bosses are independent of each other. You can beat Ryo and beat the game without ever challenging the kings, but beating one boss means nothing for the others.

Ryo is Showdown King: Dominate all three Showdowns in the main story.
The other 4 are in each division, which requires you to break records for their type of race in order to be invited to these specialty clubs. Beat/dominate their three events and that boss will be available to race against.
Karol Monroe-Drag King-break 10 Drag race records, then beat Rogue Speed race days
Nate Denver-Speed King (uh-huh)- break 10 Speed records, then beat Nitrocide race days. (Sounds like you have done this.)
Aki Kimura-Drift King-break 10 Drift records, then beat Noise Bomb race days.
Ray Krieger-Race King-break 10 Race records, then beat G-effect race days.

Hope this helps.
I'm following the order and steps of the game... following what the game propose me, I did nothing by myself, that's all ! Firstable I beated Ryo the boss of them all I think... after that was Ray Krieger and just after him Nate Denver... !!! But only this time I found the rest of them locked ? I don't know why ? Despite I won with almost a perfect score !!!

I will see what I can do... maybe I passed some races without beating records... I will tell you the results. Thank you !

Last edited:
Back