NHL: 2023-2024 Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 36 comments
I wonder what they'll name the team? The Grizzlies are already the minor league hockey team and the baseball team is the Bees. I just hope they don't do something stupid and call them the Gulls (the seagull is the state bird). The Pioneers would be kind of cool as would the Elks.
Salt Lake Soakers, baby! :lol:

Yeah, I was going to say...

In this Sunshine State Series, it was the Florida Panthers roaring their way into the next round sending the Tampa Bay Lightning packing. Congratulations to your Panthers, Omnis! Up next... Florida may face either the Boston Bruins or the Toronto Maple Leafs. But as of right now, BOS leads the BOS/TOR series 3-1. So unless the Maple Leafs can get it together, prepare to meet those boys from Boston.

Also advancing are the New York Rangers, sweeping the Washington Captials. They will get the winner of (CAR/NYI), and the Carolina Hurricanes are ahead in their series 3-1. So I doubt we'll have an NYR/NYI next round unless Carolina completely collapses.

Rangers-Islanders would be lit. Kind of dreading Boston or Toronto no matter who wins lol. Hockey is crazy.

The Toronto Maple Leafs are DONE. The Boston Bruins knocked out Toronto from the NHL Playoffs with a 2-1 victory in Overtime. This was a Game 7- winner takes all. Boston will move on to face the Florida Panthers in the next round. This series starts on May 6 in Sunrise, FL, USA.

Back