Official GranTracker Thread

What do you mean by "manually added a race".
I meant using the "Add a custom race letter" feature. I'd already downloaded the update for the standard 3 dailies on Monday, then today I added a new race letter for the GTWS race.

I meant using the "Add a custom race letter" feature. I'd already downloaded the update for the standard 3 dailies on Monday, then today I added a new race letter for the GTWS race.
I get it now. I thought you meant you manually added a race result, and I couldn't figure out how you did it, because I haven't implemented that yet! :lol:

I'll check it out. Thanks for the report.

Here's another bug report for you
Code:
App Version: 3.1.1

message: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'getRows')
at file:///C:/tools/GranTracker/resources/app/src/renderer/ui/tabulatorTableHelper.js:1057:27

Stack Trace:
at file:///C:/tools/GranTracker/resources/app/src/renderer/ui/tabulatorTableHelper.js:1057:27
It happens fairly repeatably after I've manually added an extra race or two. It doesn't happen when I add the races, it happens when I import a result from a screenshot for one the added races. The good news is when I restart I find the import has worked and every thing is okay.
Unfortunately I can't duplicate the problem.

We can just let it go, unless you want to try and help figure it out.

If you think you can duplicate the problem, then do the following:
  1. Add the new Custom Race and save.
  2. Import a race that hopefully causes the issue.
If you DON"T get a crash but want to try again, close GranTracker and open it again before repeating step 1-2 above. Or just give up.

If you DO get a crash, send me:
  • The most recent "normal" zip file in the Backups folder. The file timestamp (NOT the file name) should be around when you saved the new custom race.
  • The details of the new custom race you entered.
  • The screenshot file you used.
You can send it to me as a PM here.

Thanks.

Back