PAKO, JORDAN, ZC, etc. LOOK IN!!!!

Sup guys....

i need to ask you guys a little favor...

Could any of you make an avatar for me....I will attach some pics!!!

I am looking for the kind that Jordan has...

would someone plz help me out [ PAKO ;) ]??????

Thankz....

here is pic number 1!!!

Attachments

• esso1.jpg
    esso1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 24
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer

never did anything bad to ya.....

I'll think about it......you don't mind waiting do you?

Time permitting, I'll see what I can do.

Keep this in mind....this community that Jordan created is a helpful place where anyone can come and get information or just hang out and chat. He's trying really hard to make this the best GT Community on the net, and IMO it is. I don't appreciate, nor do others I'm sure, the degrading of other members on this site. Just some common respect for others will take you far in life.

;)

Originally posted by Pako

Keep this in mind....this community that Jordan created is a helpful place where anyone can come and get information or just hang out and chat. He's trying really hard to make this the best GT Community on the net, and IMO it is. I don't appreciate, nor do others I'm sure, the degrading of other members on this site. Just some common respect for others will take you far in life.

;)
AGREED!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer

AGREED!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Pako

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Now were one big happy family again

:D :D

Originally posted by Tazz575
I was bored but i made you one...

Hey, lookin' good Tazz.

Well Rice, it looks like Tazz beat me to it. You should ware his avatar that he made for you with the upmost of Pride and Graditude.

~later~

:D

Back