Pausing / Saving mid endurance race

United Kingdom
London
N. vonMarshall
I am sure I read somewhere that you can run very long custom races and save half way through, but cannot find that thread.

I have several full fields of GT3 cars and would like to recreate some of the shorter endurance races in full time, such as the 6 hours at Brands Hatch or Interlagos.

In an ideal world I would like to be able to pause / save the race every 45 minutes, probably coinciding with a pitstop and then return to the game later that day... I rarely get more than 1 hour game play per day.

Is this doable?

I am sure I read somewhere that you can run very long custom races and save half way through, but cannot find that thread.

I have several full fields of GT3 cars and would like to recreate some of the shorter endurance races in full time, such as the 6 hours at Brands Hatch or Interlagos.

In an ideal world I would like to be able to pause / save the race every 45 minutes, probably coinciding with a pitstop and then return to the game later that day... I rarely get more than 1 hour game play per day.

Is this doable?
You can't save mid-anything, but you can pause, put the PS5 into rest mode, and resume the game right where it's paused.

You can't save mid-anything, but you can pause, put the PS5 into rest mode, and resume the game right where it's paused.
Interesting work around... so as long as one of my kids does not start the machine and play Fortnite, or my wife turn everything off at the mains, I should be fine! Thanks for the info.

I can feel a 3 hour race at Spa with x8 speed for the full 24 hour experience on the menu for this weekend.

This will only work if your internet connection is stable/the ip address doesn't change and you want to keep the "progress" like distance driven etc.
I've lost at least two daily marathons to ip address changes mid race ._.

This will only work if your internet connection is stable/the ip address doesn't change
Which it should be. If not:

Back