Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,474 comments
In Wrocław for the Usyk vs Dubois fight.

20230826_195930.jpg

It's been exactly 12 years since I was at Grand Prix Monza...

Untitled.jpg

... and it was 12 years and 3 days since I was at the Monza Grand Prix.

297757_610411301478_1263827843_n.jpg

The top picture was taken in Prater park, Vienna, near to my friend's apartment where I stayed for a couple of nights after my trip to Monza to see the 2011 Italian Grand Prix.

It was an amazing experience, and my first (and to date, only) F1 race. The race itself was pretty boring, and with 'General Entry' tickets, we had to stand trackside from 8 am just to get a spot where we could see anything. We got a great spot though, at the exit of Ascari, but the real highlights were watching free practice on the Friday, and walking on the track from Ascari to the podium after the race.

Last edited:
I guess screenshots count as well. :lol:

Here's me pretending to look very busy while I'm proceeding to check my phone when I really should be photographing stuff (I'm the dude wearing the blue vest right next to the helmet):
Screenshot (1).png

And here we have me strolling back down the grid again (Next to the interviewer):
Screenshot (2).png

She/he look strikingly like my first cat. Mostly black with gold and white patches. I love that colouration.
Yeah? She’s a goofy little cat lol, but she’s always calm. And yeah, it’s a beautiful color combination.

I actually found her and her friend while I was sitting outside home at night last year. They were about 3 months old when I found them. The one in the photo’s fur has changed a lot since then.

IMG_7237.jpeg
IMG_7239.jpeg

They were chasing each other around the front yard, running around me, jumping off the porch, just having a ball, but once they ran into the street I decided maybe I could bring them in and take care of them until I could get them in a shelter. They’re still here, causing a ruckus no matter what lol

IMG_7564.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a ginger arrive early in the year, he just showed up in my neighbourhood and poached my cat’s food.
It took a while to befriend him but since then he hasn’t left my garden.

Stepping out of character for a moment, I made it into Outlaw Garage's latest video. He owns the blue RWB 930 and I was able to have a chat with him. The blog post is coming out soon. If you don't know who I am, I'm the one in the wheelchair.
Screenshot (78).png
Screenshot (79).png

Last edited:
Been working a lot on my arms and shoulders the past few months and its starting to pay off. No anabolic steroids or any other performance enhancers.

View attachment 1321208
Welcome to the gun show! :cheers:

Here’s a picture of my bicep 5 weeks ago after a distrol bicep rupture (lower tendon detached from the bone).

41614F78-3F26-4858-9249-14A8FDF155E1.jpeg

Top picture is prior to the rupture.

It’s leg day everyday for a while.

Last edited:
Welcome to the gun show! :cheers:

Here’s a picture of my bicep 5 weeks ago after a distrol bicep rupture (lower tendon detached from the bone).

Top picture is prior to the rupture.

It’s leg day everyday for a while.
Ahhhh crap, sorry to hear about your injury! Still it could have been way worse, if the tendon detached from the muscle it would have been a career-ender - so you lucked out. How did it happen anyway? Mixed grip deadlift? Going to hard with preacher curls or simply going too heavy too quickly?

Couple years ago I partially tore my biceps tendon, I did not require a surgery but I could only do squats with the safety bar and light presses with barbells for 3 months. Felt like really bad tendonitis that took forever to go away.

Last edited:
Back