Pink Tunes, To Help The Ones Who Need It Most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I dont use anything and my Sensitivity is at 7. no track cutting or spins

Proof or BS, 500PP in a R34 is about 330HP and the Calsonic GTR gets a 6:30 on RS tyres so I don't think you'd get 6:10 in a million years.
I mean if you drive with yumi and ant you start to get good at pushing your car. I've even ran with LVracerGT and was a GT academy finalist. You remember the line you get a good time and mind you im running against a ghost so i just keep passing it it so I get a flow
I sent you a friend request, wanna see my R32 on the nurb now?
Well im not at home but i may go to my girlfriends house in a few minutes and she has GT6 for her ps3 and i may hop on my account and see

I mean if you drive with yumi and ant you start to get good at pushing your car. I've even ran with LVracerGT and was a GT academy finalist. You remember the line you get a good time and mind you im running against a ghost so i just keep passing it it so I get a flow

Well im not at home but i may go to my girlfriends house in a few minutes and she has GT6 for her ps3 and i may hop on my account and see
Okay well, I barely do any racing like I used to, I just tune my cars, I have part 2 of the vid you just watched.

Taking all that into consideration, no way is a 6:10 possible with SH tyres and no driving aids at 500PP in a road car. My R34 would get 7:18s and the M3 7:15's and that was a lot faster than the top cars XANO and Yumi would have back then, around 4-5 seconds faster infact.

wrong haha Yumi Xano and Ant would pull about a 15 second lead to me, do this add me and then ill show you when i get the chance. I have no reason bro

wrong haha Yumi Xano and Ant would pull about a 15 second lead to me, do this add me and then ill show you when i get the chance. I have no reason bro

I ain't got a PS3 right now but no way were you getting anything below 7:10s guaranteed at that PP with them tyres. Post a picture.

First you shouldn't restrict the power of a GT-R. You run it full power, now if you get 6:10 your running full power, i'm running full power and if I get a 5:59 its almost impossible.

You really can just keep going for your time. Im going to my girlfriends house. Im going to hop on now

Sounds good, i'm excited. hahahahaha lol.
<----- and that was the R32 from GT5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back