*Precision Racing* Official Thread

• Thread starter KUNG
  • 503 comments
United States
MN
KUNGFU-SKEETER
image.jpg
No need for introductions or any rules. We know how this works. We are composed of some of the best drag racers in Gran Turismo. Also, we are just a group of friends that enjoy playing the game together. Thru thick and thin Precision Racing is here to stay.

This (¥) means member is inactive or retired.

Founders:

-Revenge1994 (El-General19)¥

-KUNGFU-SKEETER (Kung)

Leaders:

-Evilninja97 (Evil)

-Elkuko585 (Kuko)

Members:

-ArticTrust (Artic)

-Air_Jordan7 (J) ¥

-Aaron1795 (NISMO_TG)

-Kozzie94 (Kozz)

-Omarmotora (Omar)

-Vzeckless (Audio)

-Genciferdfrido13 (Genci) ¥

-Sir_Supra (Supra) ¥

-JamesHarden93 (James)

-xSickxWiidxitx (Sick)

-XI_Sophia_IX (Soph)

Trees and tunes that are second to none. If you don't believe it then come find us.
Don't just run... Hide! ;)

Last edited:
I hope you members follow rule #3. Good luck with your team!
-_- let's not start this way... Please guys. I don't want it to be like this. Once revenge sees I'm not promising how happy he will be about it either. I'm not going to defend it and ultimately it is everyone's decision. We are all mature enough to make. So with that being said... It is also the last thing I'll say when it comes to the subject. I'm starting to get a little annoyed tbh. So chill. Give it time.

But anyways. Thank you and still much respect to TDS.

Also, we follow rule #2... The most important.

-_- let's not start this way... Please guys. I don't want it to be like this. Once revenge sees I'm not promising how happy he will be about it either. I'm not going to defend it and ultimately it is everyone's decision. We are all mature enough to make. So with that being said... It is also the last thing I'll say when it comes to the subject. I'm starting to get a little annoyed tbh. So chill. Give it time.

But anyways. Thank you and still much respect to TDS.
It was not meant as in insult just hoping your members understand what the ultimate goal is. I have nothing against you bro if anything you have always been my homie. See you out there at the end it is a game and there are no hard feelings. Take care homie!

It was not meant as in insult just hoping your members understand what the ultimate goal is. I have nothing against you bro if anything you have always been my homie. See you out there at the end it is a game and there are no hard feelings. Take care homie!
Understood bro. And it came off as a stab by the way it was worded. Like I said I have no hard feelings and hope to stay cool with all of you guys. Good seeing you on more bro.

Understood bro. And it came off as a stab by the way it was worded. Like I said I have no hard feelings and hope to stay cool with all of you guys. Good seeing you on more bro.
My bad for my wording, this just came out of no where and it sucks but hey I am not one to get pissed off over something like this. Hey you guys had a good thing going with proline so maybe you will have that luck again. I am slowly but surely trying to get there. I know I have been MIA for a while but trying my best to make a come back. I miss dragging with my friends even tho I suck most of the time but I really am not worried about how good or bad I am.

My bad for my wording, this just came out of no where and it sucks but hey I am not one to get pissed off over something like this. Hey you guys had a good thing going with proline so maybe you will have that luck again. I am slowly but surely trying to get there. I know I have been MIA for a while but trying my best to make a come back. I miss dragging with my friends even tho I suck most of the time but I really am not worried about how good or bad I am.
Understandable and trust me it was tough. But hopefully we can spark some more interest and hopefully more teams will even pop up.

You are far from slow or bad. For real, you have grown and become so much faster from when I first met you on GT5 till now. Keep it up brother! Much respect. And hopefully I do see ya online more!

They left tds.Wow that's sounds a lot un loyal to me :eek:
The purpose was to hopefully spark interest into the drag community again and hopefully more teams would pop up... To be honest the only drag team out there is TDS and then the rest. So hopefully this will put a spark back into it.

The purpose was to hopefully spark interest into the drag community again and hopefully more teams would pop up... To be honest the only drag team out there is TDS and then the rest. So hopefully this will put a spark back into it.
gt6 is dead anyways I'm probably not gone play as Much got ps4.recruit more people bro good luck

gt6 is dead anyways I'm probably not gone play as Much got ps4.recruit more people bro good luck

I have a ps4 too but it is sitting there collecting dust since none of the games I want are out except ufc. Only reason I have not got it is because it gets boring after a while. Waiting til the end of the year for better games but I always return back to gt6 were my homies are at!

They left tds.Wow that's sounds a lot un loyal to me :eek:
Please do not stir up any unnecessary issues bro. We have all moved forward and decision were made and we are all still cool with each other. No hard feelings are left so lets keep this on topic and avoid an unnecessary closing of their team thread.

If you don't know the reasoning, which you obviously don't, your 2 cents isn't needed.
I used to think that I had a lot of friends on TDS but, after what I heard happened to Hat, I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe I haven't heard the entire story, but what I've heard sounds pretty unprofessional to me; doesn't seem like something the leaders of a professional team would do. Care to enlighten me in a PM?

I used to think that I had a lot of friends on TDS but, after what I heard happened to Hat, I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe I haven't heard the entire story, but what I've heard sounds pretty unprofessional to me; doesn't seem like something the leaders of a professional team would do. Care to enlighten me in a PM?

Sure thing.

Exactly because they get mad at stupid stuff

There mad because the fastest people left so now there done lol.All they have is red no offense to anyone especially u jd u my bro but Nick has issues

Back