"R" SpEc TuNeRz Official Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 265 comments
My condolences mate, my attempt at dragging Hondas might cheer you up tonight if you're on.

So much for tis the season and all that crap:ouch: This is one for the record books my friends.

It seems the Christmas season has a cruse on me.

First off I lost mt Grandfather on 12/26/96. Yesterday afternoon my Grandmother passed away. Six days before Christmas:(

Now I receive a message form a :gtplanet: member and PSN friend R3dnekTeddybear (that got banned for some reason) Anyways, his GF messaged me this morning that he was in a car accident at 2AM this morning. He is in the Hospital with a broken neck and two broken ribs.
"R" Spec Tune's thoughts and prayers are with your family.

During these holiday seasons, If you have a family member that you do not talk to that often. Find them and tell them you love them, because life is too short to forget about family.

R.I.P. Irene Secor Lawrence 10/2/1924-12/19/2012

O.G
My condolences mate, my attempt at dragging Hondas might cheer you up tonight if you're on.

Much respect ryzno, condolences from Hoodrich, take it easy

Thanks yall.

My condolences Ryzno stay strong and keep your head up.. FroM Your "R" SpeC Tuner'S
My condolences to you and your family.. My wife went through this on July and I know I will so too because my grandma is getting older and older. I know it must be really hard. Grandmas are more than a mother to us.

Thank you casp and danny!

Ok I misinformed yall on the Team Meet. On accident I typed 12/15/12. The Team Meet will be held 1/15/13 at 2PM EST. I repeat 1/15/13. Unless casp changes it again:scared:

We have also removed around 10 people from the Team for not logging on for 2+ months.

Last edited:
Ok, Santa has delivered his last car. Santa will keep the shop open till New Years for the people that did not receive their present. I believe we had a good turn out, for a Team just starting out on :gtplanet: Some of y'all know us :sly: Hopefully we can do this again next year!!!!! 👍

From all of us at R Spec Tune. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All the :bowdown::gtpflag: Staff and all the :gtplanet: Members.

AhrweilerStreet_zps8d78b4a8.jpg

:)Team R Spec! HIBooST wishes you a Merry Xmas!:):cool::cheers:
:)Team R Spec! HIBooST wishes you a Happy New year!:):cool::cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks Danny:D I've been going thru some 🤬 and getting ready to move. So I'll probably be off of here and GT5 for a minute.

I love it!!! No soon as I read it a few minutes later I'm back on the second page :confused: I understand there's no thread bumping(that's why danny's post got moved I assume). But when I make updates to my page(because I cant double post) it remains in the same spot and everyone browses over it(cause its in the same spot and appears as read) I can't put a new post, cause that's double posting right? So what can I do?????:confused:

Please don't let this thread die R Spec Tuners, while I'm gone:)

Also R_SPEC_LEADER please ask more of the team to join GTP, you know its free!!!!! All the other teams have over half the team on here also its easier to communicate. And it also hard defending the team as a one man army!!!

Thanks Danny:D I've been going thru some 🤬 and getting ready to move. So I'll probably be off of here and GT5 for a minute.

I love it!!! No soon as I read it a few minutes later I'm back on the second page :confused: I understand there's no thread bumping(that's why danny's post got moved I assume). But when I make updates to my page(because I cant double post) it remains in the same spot and everyone browses over it(cause its in the same spot and appears as read) I can't put a new post, cause that's double posting right? So what can I do?????:confused:

Please don't let this thread die R Spec Tuners, while I'm gone:)

Also R_SPEC_LEADER please ask more of the team to join GTP, you know its free!!!!! All the other teams have over half the team on here also its easier to communicate. And it also hard defending the team as a one man army!!!

Dont worry, I will keep you posted and keep your page on the first one!👍 Enjoy your new home!

Lol that's what I get for using my phone I meant Happy New Years

:):lol:I just got me a new game and dont know if I will have time to play GT5!:(:(:(But just for the records, Im tuning FR and AWD now! is fun too! I will post my RX7 02 time, It ran 9.886! I know I can make it faster!! Also my Camaro SS 10 ran 9.815! for now though!

I love florida lol I haven't ran my cars in weeks. Ill be back home sunday tho fellas. Happy years team.:)

Happy New Year and enjoy the warm weather:cheers:

:):lol:I just got me a new game and dont know if I will have time to play GT5!:(:(:(But just for the records, Im tuning FR and AWD now! is fun too! I will post my RX7 02 time, It ran 9.886! I know I can make it faster!! Also my Camaro SS 10 ran 9.815! for now though!

I feel ya, I've been playing San Andreas after they re-released it:D

Besides this drag racing is getting a little dull, it used to be fun now all this e-cheat and crap, Man I remember when everyone was running 11:9's, we hit 11:8's, the world caught up, we hit 11:7's, the world caught up, we hit 11:6's the world caught up, now its 11:5's. And god the way people react now it's like they are on coke:crazy:

I'll still be around but I just don't feel it any more and I'm getting tired of working my dang brain for a half hour just to find out Im still slow. And losing all the time is getting old:grumpy:

I'll be driving my butt off trying to do that C-7 challange, I didnt buy a wheel just to go in strait lines:dunce:

Anyways Good Luck and Good Racing:cheers:

Besides this drag racing is getting a little dull, it used to be fun now all this e-cheat and crap, Man I remember when everyone was running 11:9's, we hit 11:8's, the world caught up, we hit 11:7's, the world caught up, we hit 11:6's the world caught up, now its 11:5's. And god the way people react now it's like they are on coke:crazy:

I'll still be around but I just don't feel it any more and I'm getting tired of working my dang brain for a half hour just to find out Im still slow. And losing all the time is getting old:grumpy:

I'll be driving my butt off trying to do that C-7 challange, I didnt buy a wheel just to go in strait lines:dunce:

Good luck bro!

This echeat and stuff has been around for a long time mate, longer than you have been around. You just never knew it existed because you learn everything off others and they didn't tell you about that one, maybe because they were using it all along, that's my guess.

This echeat and stuff has been around for a long time mate, longer than you have been around. You just never knew it existed because you learn everything off others and they didn't tell you about that one, maybe because they were using it all along, that's my guess.

First off, I was talking to danny not you. Secondly, longer than I've been around? I might be late on knowing about :gtplanet: but we are one of the original Honda 1/4 Teams in GT5, thank you very much. And considering the game is 15 years old and I'm 27, I think I got the game by a few years son. And I've played every single one!

You are correct I did not know about e-cheating until recently. I guess trying to win without cheating is wrong in this world right? Not wanting to know how to cheat is :crazy: aint it?

And as far as learning off of others, we all learn from each other. Shoot you cant be that smart!!!!! You have to ask why there is such a difference in times with SRF on. Didn't I school you on that yesterday? If you were a true 1/4 tuner SRF wouldn't even come to mind.

And if you look people have been trying to get on our level. We are the ones that set the standard. And as far as your final comment, we didn't have any e-cheating problems until we got a influx of noobs finding quick tunes on GTP couldn't win and were desperate to win at all costs.

And I stick by my comment 1/4s is getting boring!(considering I've been doing this for almost 2 years.) Its not about the tune anymore, any dummy can get a quick tune. Now its all on the launch.

So keep your stupid, lack of knowledge comments off my thread:grumpy:

Word, I miss being able to race modify almost all the cars. You almost brought a tear, making me remember Seattle back in the day:(

I am late and off topic of what is going on at the momment BUT....Happy new years to you ryzno and everyone else, I believe by tomorrow i might be back on gt5, I been very busy. Have a great year y'all, cheers !! :D

I am late and off topic of what is going on at the momment BUT....Happy new years to you ryzno and everyone else, I believe by tomorrow i might be back on gt5, I been very busy. Have a great year y'all, cheers !! :D

We wondered where you've been. We got a Team Meet Soon.

The free car is still available, to whoever gets my easy riddle, from the "settling things finally' thread:cheers:

Why they locked it bro?

Cause every thread that T51R enters becomes a war zone:crazy: They just end up getting way off topic and people end up getting banned:ouch:

Also here is the riddle.

I probably could have worded it better.(blame it on the moonshine:sly:)

Cause every thread that T51R enters becomes a war zone:crazy: They just end up getting way off topic and people end up getting banned:ouch:

Also here is the riddle.

I probably could have worded it better.(blame it on the moonshine:sly:)

Bill Elliot?

Back