Racers Reunited. Zo's Indulgence 200, 12:00 mid-day BST Saturday 12th August 2017.Finished 

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 163 comments
3:52.379 in Ferrari Zo. I'll have another go......

You'll get the hang of it Tom. I'm no guru, but the best tip I could give would be to concentrate very much on the line rather than speed, and the lap time will come to you.

It's a big track and it's very difficult to learn the corners.But it is a very technical track.Congrats Zo!

Thanks Nikos, I hope you're enjoying it :)

Did you create this track during a sneezing fit while suffering from hiccups? :eek:

It came in a moment of inspiration after I'd attended a particularly heavy meeting of Psychos Anonymous.

The track grows on you I think, just like Cadbury's Roses - showing my age there. ;)

Ah, the days when they could say what they wanted in advertisements. But they do.

Cheers, Zo.

You always beat me when tuning was involved but we were mostly even in stock cars, depended on car and track. I'll get around to doing some laps eventually.
Okay chaps, qualification time is over, so I'm having a quick head count before announcing the Categories.

@reefer @jammy21 @quentin1974 and @Nikos2jz I'm taking it that you're all definites.

@bloodyboyblue Not heard for a while, but I think you're still on for it?

@Sutsagrd I've got you as not sure, but will if possible.

@fadmad I understand you can't make it.

@Autope10 @richroo @Derek Morten @mgo @tooma Chaps, can you give me a yes or no please.

Cheers, Zo.

I'm still in, just put me in the middle class and I'll get used to it.

Count me in Zo:)

girl-parking-bike.gif

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Sorry for being awol but life is taking over the racing at mo , so more like not make it ..
If things change will let you know !
Catch u soon

I'm still in, just put me in the middle class and I'll get used to it.
Count me in Zo:)
Affirmative Zo. Should be good, so long as someone is as slow as me - lol.
Sorry for being awol but life is taking over the racing at mo , so more like not make it ..
If things change will let you know !
Catch u soon
3´40´´061 with Mc Laren but I know I can do better.

Thanks for the response fellas...

Zo when are you going to announce the categories?

RIGHT NOW!

Cat 1

Al
Toom
Derek
Suts
Tom Ascar

Cat 2

Quentin
Blue
Nikos

Cat 3

Joe
Jammy
Zo

So fellas, grab your motors and thrash the hell out of them!

See y'all in a couple of weeks, I'm off on mi holls :)

Cheers, Zo.

Thanks for the response fellas...

RIGHT NOW!

Cat 1

Al
Toom
Derek
Suts
Tom Ascar

Cat 2

Quentin
Blue
Nikos

Cat 3

Joe
Jammy
Zo

So fellas, grab your motors and thrash the hell out of them!

See y'all in a couple of weeks, I'm off on mi holls :)

Cheers, Zo.

Have a great time Zo, and may the weather be fab for you. :)

Zo, by now you've probably read my pm but I'll post here too for clarity. I'm not gonna make your 200 event as I have to go to Kyoto. Just received some bad news about my wife's mother and we want to do what we can while we still have a chance. So I'm not gonna be a around for a couple of weeks. Good luck with it, race hard all, and maybe I can see a replay if someone can put video together? Was really looking forward to it too - joe

Zo, by now you've probably read my pm but I'll post here too for clarity. I'm not gonna make your 200 event as I have to go to Kyoto. Just received some bad news about my wife's mother and we want to do what we can while we still have a chance. So I'm not gonna be a around for a couple of weeks. Good luck with it, race hard all, and maybe I can see a replay if someone can put video together? Was really looking forward to it too - joe
Sorry to hear this ! Hope everything is ok for you !
Thinking of you at this time :)

Really sorry to hear your bad news. I wish you and your family the best.
Take care and hope to race with you some other time.
Suts

As I mentioned to Zo, I was looking at this race as my last proper race on GT6 and really looking forward to it. It's a great track, one of the best long tracks made on the TPE, but I thought Zo was mad at first with his creation. However, there's a certain flow to it which only comes with running laps. I still maintain it's best in the scud. A real indulgence.

I've decided to push the departure date for Kyoto back a little but still can't make the 200. I appreciate the good wishes privately and posted here, thanks guys. All very sudden - in April there were no signs of anything wrong (2 MRIs) but now they give her a couple of months. Had no idea cancer could spread so quickly.

I'll still be about for another week or so if anyone is practising and doesn't want to run laps alone:cheers:

I'm sorry to hear that Joe. I was looking forward to trying to chase you down. I hope things get better. You will be missed.

A bit of a bummer @reefer on multiple levels. Life is always there to kick you up the backside. It's unfortunate timing of an even more unfortunate turn of events. But you've got to do what you've got to do. (It's quite a long trip down to Kyoto for you?)

Best wishes to you and your family.

You never know maybe Zo might fancy indulging himself again.

I´m so sorry to hear that. A lot of encouragement friend. All my prayers are with you and your wife´s family.

Folks, I'm sure you'll understand. Joe has given me so much help with this it would feel wrong to go ahead when he's unable to attend, and for such a dreadful reason.

My intention now, to do a shorter, introduction race on the 12th, 17 laps. I think this would be good for showing us how the Categories are working, and if they can be tweaked a little for the main event, which would be held at a time when everyone who has committed to this is available.

mgo
Hi Zo sorry I wont be able to join the race :bowdown:

Thanks for letting me know Tom.

Cheers, Zo.

Back