Real Replica Tunes! GT7 Edition

• Thread starter lilcat89
  • 44 comments
United States
Pikes Peak, CO
GTP_MPower
What do you need this for!
This is a place to post and share your tunes that replicate alternate versions of vehicles in GT7. It can be race cars, well known tuner cars, or special editions of road cars. I have done a few myself and will post them when I get on later. This first post will have a list of all tunes shared in this thread, and will update regularly.

Last edited:
Yo, is there anything coming? Sounds very promising what you announced, that’s exactly what I’m looking for

So the 1999 (2002) race car is more for people to build as a alternative to have the actual GT2 car in the game. The 2006 (2011) ACR-X is the one that will be the league race car. It's coming. With or without me.

One of the hardest parts of trying to make the replica tunes is that you cannot always get the same exact values as their real life counter-parts, mainly being the torque or the weight being a few kilos off.

Very true. My rule is if I can get it within 5 hp/lbs I call it good. The ACR-X is the right lbs but 1 short on the hp. I forgot what the ftlbs is but it is in the +/- 5 range.

Very true. My rule is if I can get it within 5 hp/lbs I call it good. The ACR-X is the right lbs but 1 short on the hp. I forgot what the ftlbs is but it is in the +/- 5 range.
I don't worry too much about the torque on the builds tbh, as long as I get the HP and weight correct I'm happy.

I have quite a few builds I could post on here, but I can't upload the pictures of the tunes due to the whole me not knowing how to transfer the photos to my computer, I should probably look that up. If I can get the tune pictures on here I have 21(?) replicas I can post on here.

Nissan R32 GTR-R NISMO '90 GR. A Replica Tune

Wide Body, Custom parts:

Front: Standard
Side: Type B
Rear: Type A
Wing: Type A

Screenshot 2023-08-10 152233.png
Screenshot 2023-08-10 152244.png
Screenshot 2023-08-10 152302.png
Screenshot 2023-08-10 152313.png

I want these cars to feel like how you get them when you first buy them, not when you tune them up. I also tune them to spec HP and KG, torque isn't super high up on my list but if I get it to match that's cool too.

EDIT: sorry for the windows stuff

Last edited:
Garage 56 Camaro ZL-1 LM

Wide Body

Front:
Side:
Wing: Custom Wing Set, Medium

Screenshot 2023-08-10 153248.png
Screenshot 2023-08-10 153259.png
Screenshot 2023-08-10 153316.png
Screenshot 2023-08-10 153331.png

You may notice the gear delete... That is because upon the specs I looked up, the car only had five gears. Power was a little weird as I couldn't find definitive specs(plus the supercharger not being on the real car), so I took an educated guess, I believe the weight is the same though.

Honda NSX Type R '92 W-Tune

Wing: Type B

Screenshot 2023-08-10 172948.png
Screenshot 2023-08-10 172959.png
Screenshot 2023-08-10 173009.png
Screenshot 2023-08-10 173021.png
The point of these "W-Tune" road cars is my fictional tuning company focused on handling and the sound, making a "W" car per say. I mostly choose N/A cars or cars that I know sound good.

I’d like to have the Bilstein black falcon bmw that Jimmy Broadbent and Supergt use, but I can’t find the hp and weight.

The car they are driving is a G20 BMW 330i, entered in the V2 RWD class in the Nürburgring Langstrecken Series (NLS) – the Nürburgring endurance championship – with the goal to compete in the 2024 Nürburgring 24h.

The 330i is being run by legendary German race outfit Black Falcon and started life as a stock BMW sedan before getting sent to their race shop for modification.

First, the car gets stripped of all the unnecessary weight before a full roll cage and Sparco race seat gets installed in order to increase safety and rigidity. The BMW sedan then gets a race-spec rear differential and driveshafts along with upgraded AP Racing Pro 5000 brakes and Bilstein Evo R racing suspension. The 330i also gets fitted with a racing dash and wheel as well as a full racing exhaust and upgraded cooling.

Seems like a GT4 car indeed.

depending on the car you want to use, the upgrades would seem to be: weight reductions, full custom lsd, racing brakes, body rigidity, full custom suspension, and the exhaust parts(filter, muffler, manifold))

let me know what car you wanna use for it and i'll get a tune by the end of the day.

EDIT: nothing else but the m2 would work for it... so i'll use that as a base and post it on my thread later, need to grind.

Last edited:
depending on the car you want to use, the upgrades would seem to be: weight reductions, full custom lsd, racing brakes, body rigidity, full custom suspension, and the exhaust parts(filter, muffler, manifold))

let me know what car you wanna use for it and i'll get a tune by the end of the day.

EDIT: nothing else but the m2 would work for it... so i'll use that as a base and post it on my thread later, need to grind.
Thanks man!

I think the BMW M2 Competition '18 is a good fit. Be sure to first lower the HP before putting parts on it though, the 330 has 258 hp.

Do you want it set up for a specific track, or how you think it'd handle how it is?
Thanks man!

I think the BMW M2 Competition '18 is a good fit. Be sure to first lower the HP before putting parts on it though, the 330 has 258 hp.

Very interesting thread. I too have a passion for tuning, in the game I have already tuned some cars, usually to bring them closer to their "real" racing counterparts (if any) or to some other model, always racing, not present in the game (for example, Ferrari F8 Tributo vaguely tuned like a 296 GT3). Maybe soon I'll share something.

Very interesting thread. I too have a passion for tuning, in the game I have already tuned some cars, usually to bring them closer to their "real" racing counterparts (if any) or to some other model, always racing, not present in the game (for example, Ferrari F8 Tributo vaguely tuned like a 296 GT3). Maybe soon I'll share something.
i actually did that funnily enough, just working on the suspension.

BMW Bilstein Race Car (SuperGT)

Front: Type A
Side: Type A
Wing: Type B

This by all means, is quite a slow car, but it is also a very fun car. Loads of grip and not a lot of power makes for a rather enjoyable driving experience.

It has a weird effect where it produces negative boost in the higher rev ranges, so just be sure to keep your foot down.

Screenshot 2023-08-11 181826.png
Screenshot 2023-08-11 181719.png
Screenshot 2023-08-11 181731.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone, Episode 2 of Gran Turismo 7 Custom Projects Set 2 is available now, the video showcases my build for the Castrol Mugen NSX from Gran Turismo 2. Thank you for the incredible support on the first episode of Set 2 and all of Set 1.

Hello everyone, Episode 3 of Gran Turismo 7 Custom Projects Set 2 is available now, the video showcases my build for the Ferrari 430 Scuderia. Thank you for the incredible support on the first episode of Set 2 and all of Set 1.

Hello everyone, Episode 4 of Gran Turismo 7 Custom Projects Set 2 is available now, the video showcases my build for the Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo. Thank you for the incredible support on the first episode of Set 2 and all of Set 1.

Hello everyone, Episode 5 of Gran Turismo 7 Custom Projects Set 2 is available now, the video showcases my build for the Ford GT40 Race Car. Thank you for the incredible support on the first episode of Set 2 and all of Set 1.

Hey everyone, I would just like to share this playlist containing all my videos showcasing my custom built cars in Gran Turismo 7. I have done 1 set so far and have done most of my second series. Feel free to check them out, I'd really appreciate if some of you checked them out. Thank you

One of the hardest parts of trying to make the replica tunes is that you cannot always get the same exact values as their real life counter-parts, mainly being the torque or the weight being a few kilos off.
yeah it’s the same for me, for example the Alfa Giulia Veloce, I can’t get it down to the weight of the GTA version

This thread is amazing, thanks a lot to all you of you here!👍

Just asking, but does anybody have a racing replica build for the Datsun 240ZG, maybe the GTS-II?

Back