Remember The Name - An actual GT4 story by VTiRoj

• Thread starter VTiRoj
  • 131 comments
Nice chapter, I wish a cute girl would go wild over my car........:P

RTN progress on hold for Monday and Tuesday, college time. :yuck:

:indiff::(OMG I wish you were me. I get tomorrow off so you could write all day tomorrow if you were in my shoes. Thanks for putting redline. IT fills the empty void ever since redline ended.:nervous:

LolCats, you got some magic power or something? Turns out I dont have to attend college this week. Something about us changing timetables. We wasnt told of this last week or the week before. :lol:

I'm halfway through the next chapter. Hold your horses, or should I say cats? :P I've had a customer car to tune and tweak so I havent been concentrating on RTN as much. Remember I'm doing this in my free time, business comes first. :)

With that said, I do apologise for the waiting periods. You should check out the other GT4 stories that bless the GT4 Race Reports sections whilst you wait. :D

I'm halfway through the next chapter. Hold your horses, or should I say cats? :P I've had a customer car to tune and tweak so I havent been concentrating on RTN as much. Remember I'm doing this in my free time, business comes first. :)

With that said, I do apologise for the waiting periods. You should check out the other GT4 stories that bless the GT4 Race Reports sections whilst you wait. :D

one good example is.... *cough cough*......you-know-what.., :D

wonder what's going to happen to the Bread Van.., engine overhaul again??

Really short chapter this time, just to keep you addicts happy. :P Actually I had a last minute change in storyline so in order to keep the flow I have to release this short bit. 👍

Remember The Name - Chapter 13

I took Yuka to R246, seeing as it was the closest place to the market where I could actually pull some nice speeds, plus it was pretty quiet. I stuck to around 100mph for the most part. I didn’t want to risk actually finding out there was traffic around the next corner.

“Umm…” Yuka began.
“Something the matter?”
“I didn’t get a chance to ask you your name before.” Yuka blushed.
“Ah. Well. I’m Roy.” I held my left hand out towards Yuka.
“Well I’m Yuka, nice to meet you.” She shook my hand, letting out a giggle.
“So, enjoying the ride?”
”Yeah! I’ve never rode in a GT-R before…” Yuka said, noticing where we now was.
Skyline98.jpg

“Good.” I smiled.
“Roy… could you…”
“Yes, Yuka?”
”…floor it?” Yuka gazed at the speedometer, we was doing a steady 90. I looked ahead down the famous main straight of R246. No traffic at all.
“Okay. You best hold onto something.”
”Why?” Yuka giggled.
”Because.” I suddenly floored it, sending the Skyline down the main straight like a missile.
Skyline99.jpg

“Oh… my…” Yuka quickly held onto her seat tight. The Skyline instantly hit 100mph as the twin turbos pushed the revs straight into the red.
“Insane!” Yuka screamed as the Skyline flew past 130mph, still accelerating hard.
Skyline-2-01.jpg

We screamed towards 150mph with the first corner coming up fast, in Tanaka’s 300ZX I would’ve braked now, but the Skyline urged me to go a little bit further.
Skyline-2-02.jpg

155mph, Yuka had no idea what to look at, the wall coming up at 155mph or the speedometer that was now hovering over 160mph.
“S… stop!” Yuka screamed, looking away from the road. I slammed on the brakes, all four Brembos lit up like Christmas trees.
Skyline-2-03.jpg

Skyline-2-04.jpg

The Skyline slowed right down from 160mph, going to as low as 65mph within a few seconds of braking. I let off the brakes and turned in, letting the Skyline do its thing around the corner.
Skyline-2-05.jpg

Unsurprisingly we managed to make it through the corner, I would’ve went faster but the way Yuka told me to stop just made me go hard on the anchors. I pulled over to the side of the road to let Yuka calm down a bit.
“I’m sorry, I went too fast didn’t I?” I looked over to Yuka, she was trembling but seemingly okay. Then I noticed a huge smile starting to appear on her face.
“That… that… that was amazing!” Yuka shouted with joy, swinging her arms up.
“I didn’t expect you to floor it all the way to the end! Ah I’m so in love with this car! Its so fast and has brakes to match!” Yuka said happily.
“So, Yuka. You enjoyed the ride?”
“Yes!”
”Want to return the favour?”
“You want a ride in my Civic?” Yuka asked.
“As long as you drive like you did last night.”
”Last night? What do you mean? Wait, it was you standing by that R33 I saw? This is the R33 I saw?!” Yuka got out the car and took a look at it from a distance.
“It… it is!” Yuka ran back inside. I laughed quietly to myself at Yuka, she was so excited about being so close to a R33 that the thought of this one being the same as the one she saw last night never crossed her mind.
“Okay, lets get back to the market then! I have a ride to give you!” Yuka said with excitement.

Thank you For moar. The Wild side of Lolcats has been put in a cage but will be back every day a few times a day to check for new chapters. The cats will be back. But they are satisfied with this little,minuscule,tiny,itsy-bitsy,microscopic,chapter. 👍 :sly: Nice TINY chapter.

cool, a ride for a ride, :lol: ..,

wonder how Yuka drives her Civic, can't wait.., :)

May I suggest that when getting a ride in Yuka's Civic some other racers show up unexpectedly so we can get some real action?:P

May I suggest that when getting a ride in Yuka's Civic some other racers show up unexpectedly so we can get some real action?:P

hey, that's a great idea!! OR we could go the other way around.., while going back to the market, the racers would show up then Roy would show off his skills to Yuka.., :)

hey, that's a great idea!! OR we could go the other way around.., while going back to the market, the racers would show up then Roy would show off his skills to Yuka.., :)

Either way I don't care, I want a race!:lol:

I doubt it, it will be a car ride, because this is still GTP and things must be kept PG rated.

Back