RIP Hiboost Pro Drag Team!

Danny280zxturbo
*Team Relentless Tuners*vs HIBOOST!

We had a friendly battle and it was a tie! They won one round (10to8) and we won the 2nd round (10to7)!

It was nothing serious, just a friendly tag team battle.. 2vs2!! DQ and Me vs C_Blunt and kipin..

Good races guys, it was fun and dramma free!! much respect to your Team Evil!!

Nice bro good stuff!! This is what i like to see friendly battles with no bs involved. Much respect to hiboost and relentless two very good teams.

Nice bro good stuff!! This is what i like to see friendly battles with no bs involved. Much respect to hiboost and relentless two very good teams.

Thanks J!

It was cool and fun! they got fast people on that Team!!👍

The guys we ran were cool and this is what a Team battle should be like. At the end is just for fun, we ran spec v 09 but we will battle them soon, 5vs5. Ill ask evil...

Danny280zxturbo
Thanks J!

It was cool and fun! they got fast people on that Team!!👍

The guys we ran were cool and this is what a Team battle should be like. At the end is just for fun, we ran spec v 09 but we will battle them soon, 5vs5. Ill ask evil...

No doubt bro and thats how its should always be between teams. Its just a game we play for fun no one is proving anything if they win or lose.

Nice car...

hey I sent you that deuce this morning but i forgot to reset everything, don't steal my tune, it's a joke.... I already made mine much faster cause i knew you were gonna beat my time, I'll wait till you post to post mine i don't want you tuning off of me, jk lol...

I have one just never tuned it great job so far 👍

This car will make you work Jdiaz!!

I want to welcome Andyswag842! he was on hiboost before and now he is back!!

Andyswagboii

c-losk pease add him to our group!!

c-losk, you sent me the wrong S2000!! is the S2000 03!! not the s20003 Type V 03!! you ran 10.87s with it.

This kid is fast!!!

Last edited:
Danny280zxturbo

Andyswagboii

This kid is fast!!!

I bet it looks like a pain in the butt. Kinda looks like a go kart lol. Ill try it after i tune the jensen i am 10.275 so far!!

I bet it looks like a pain in the butt. Kinda looks like a go kart lol. Ill try it after i tune the jensen i am 10.275 so far!!

I ran 10.243!! and that time will be hard to beat!! Retro will need a new flip and kinking couldn't match it..lol.. I got a lucky timed launch, very lucky one!!

I ran on BSL 10.265!!👍

Danny280zxturbo
I ran 10.243!! and that time will be hard to beat!! Retro will need a new flip and kinking couldn't match it..lol.. I got a lucky timed launch, very lucky one!!

I ran on BSL 10.265!!👍

Very nice bro great job!!

Andyswagboii

c-losk pease add him to our group!!

c-losk, you sent me the wrong S2000!! is the S2000 03!! not the s20003 Type V 03!! you ran 10.87s with it.

This kid is fast!!!

Great addition to the team hes fast and funny. I enjoyed messing with him last night haha

Danny280zxturbo
Keep stretching 2nd and tune it on BLS!!👍

Thats what i have been doing i had to stop and take care of some stuff. Ill get back to it later on today or tomorrow if i have time.

hehe nice, I cant get the time launch thats all, but got a good 10.260 BSL, ill leave it for now work on other cars.

I beat you J I'm at 10.271, what a pain in the arse that car is....

My bad Danny I'll send tomorrow then, hey got that AWD Eagle Talon bro sh.. is fast...

c-losk
I beat you J I'm at 10.271, what a pain in the arse that car is....

My bad Danny I'll send tomorrow then, hey got that AWD Eagle Talon bro sh.. is fast...

I know tell me about it i want to throw my controller lol. Ill take some time later to keep going with it.

I gave up lol

I feel you c-losk!

Anyways, I just challenge Team Real Talk!!

We might battle this Sunday morning.

My new members are hungry to battle so I will give them a chance to represent a good battle.

Danny280
christoofastforu
Andyswag842
BoostedK20a
LIVEKILL2

We will chose the SEVEN Fireblade 02!!

I know most of hiboosters are busy and got better things to do, besides this game is over.

I just want to battle a few more Teams and thats it.

If we win, thats cool and if we lose thats also ok.

I want to run Proline again too, so we will se about that soon.

I feel you c-losk!

My new members are hungry to battle so I will give them a chance to represent a good battle.

Danny280
christoofastforu
Andyswag842
BoostedK20a
LIVEKILL2

I know most of hiboosters are busy and got better things to do, besides this game is over.

I still do not understand danny why you choose the oddest cars!! Not many people have the caterham!! I do not but knowing my schedule i do nit think i can make it :(

Lol, that's a very odd car Vey is right not that many people have it...

But anyways I sent you the right deuce this time, I think.... My Talon runs 9.988 with 600 plus hp...

I feel you c-losk!

Danny280
christoofastforu
Andyswag842
BoostedK20a
LIVEKILL2

YO! If you are looking for a ghost or neutral judge i can be one or the other for you guys! I can make it anytime on Sunday so let me know fellas! 👍

I bet you would love to run Proline again! :sly: if you do you caught a bit of a break with me no longer pro dragging! :dopey:

thanks danny for welcoming me back to the team i am sorry about the past lets forget about the past and lets move on and put in work

thanks danny for welcoming me back to the team i am sorry about the past lets forget about the past and lets move on and put in work

No problem bro, all we ask to for loyalty! we know you fast and know how to tune!!👍

Lets get ready for this battle!!👍

Danny280zxturbo
No problem bro, all we ask to for loyalty! we know you fast and know how to tune!!👍

Lets get ready for this battle!!👍

Congrats on the new addition bro!!

finally im getting closer to my goal to have the world record ek 97 i ran 11.754 trying to get it lower

Good job there Andy!

At INDY is good to run between 1030kg to 1040kg but at the Xtrack between 1050kg to 1065kg!👍

Also keep stretching 2nd like 5clicks each time and adjust 3rd abit.

Ill be on tomorrow morining!

Lets set a rematch up, A 5v5... Next wensday 9/18/13 at 8:30 pm est ill send you our car list thursday night and same to you???

No because my guys study and I want them to be there and a few of them won't be able to make it. The best day is Sunday morning because most of them are available on that day so let me know?👍

Here is my rematch roster:

Danny280
DQ
Chris
Andyswag
Boosted
LiveKill

The rest of them are not availble on Sunday morning!

Last edited:
Back