Round 12: 24 Hours of Le Mans

• Thread starter AJ
  • 133 comments
will we see you in comms this weekend HP?

Aye, ye shall. Indeed I dare say that after looking at my comms stint roster you all well may be sick of hearing my voice very soon!!

NEDIT: Also, I have been home sick nearly all week and feel like absolute crap so you all need to be gentle with Ol' HP :scared:

Pretty sure it will require a scroll, but not an elder. :P

Good luck to all classes & teams in the Le Mans 2015. 👍

Extra special luck to the Audi squad. :cheers:
avalerion-le-mans-poster-ty-jpg.397670

I don't have any fancy photoshopped covers to add, as much as I wish I could haha. But congratulations to each class Pole sitters! 6 hours and counting, and I'm so so excited for GTPES Le Mans to kick off finally, this is the big one we've all been waiting for.

I wish the best of luck to everybody, it shall be a great race to be involved in and to watch, it'll be a stream to watch over and over I'm sure.

I'd like to shoutout my team mates @CodDemon101, @Mikey25 and of course our team manager @Brutaka for the race. Have to say our most prepared-for race in the GTPES, so we are hoping to make our best result yet. With great competition in the P2 class on the biggest race of the calendar, it's going to be a huge challenge but we have learnt well from the previous races we've made and are feeling confident to finish of LMP2 with a bang for the ORA Racing Team. :)

Can't wait!

best of luck to everyone for the race, im sad to see no night time racing, love racing into sunsets/sunrise but looking forward to it none the less!!! have fun guys!!

Team MWM Racers Collective are getting really excited now! Le Mans! And a big thank you in advance to AJ, the stewards, commentators and everyone else who helped to put it together!

im sad to see no night time racing, love racing into sunsets/sunrise
I think we will run the full 24 hour cycle, however I think AJ just abolished the whole concept of "hours of darkness' which had its own qualifying requirements and hassle to manage, so to simplify they were removed.

Reactions: AJ
Right so;

We are racing a full 24 Hours real time.
We are racing a 24 hour cycle.
And we are not racing in the dark...

How would this work?

EDIT: Unless I've got this wrong?

I guess we can really feel the spirit of a big race approaching :) Well TWR members don't really post much here but we take this races seriously and we respect everyone involved, so we are really looking forward for this one and we wish good luck to all teams, drivers and organizers.

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_4.jpg

Right so;

We are racing a full 24 Hours real time.
We are racing a 24 hour cycle.
And we are not racing in the dark...

How would this work?

EDIT: Unless I've got this wrong?
We are racing in the dark. We are just not officially racing in the dark so the QPs with rookie and bronze drivers are simple and cause no extra hassle. The sky will be absent of any natural light when it goes to nighttime. 👍

We are racing in the dark. We are just not officially racing in the dark so the QPs with rookie and bronze drivers are simple and cause no extra hassle. The sky will be absent of any natural light when it goes to nighttime. 👍
Oh right okay, I just got confused then. Cheers Bambi. :cheers:

LM GTE will be replacing LM P1 at Round 23.

This is the final race of the season for LM P1 and LM P2.

Last edited:
Practice room open in the GT6 Racing Series club. 👍

EDIT: Closed.

Last edited:
Just over a month ago, I didn't think I would be racing here today but I guess that's the joy of motorsport. You never know what'll happen until it happens.

I just want to say, Good Luck to all the teams participating today. This'll be my first race in LMP2 since the Rolex 24 and I'm raring to go! Let's make it one for the history books!

Best of luck from me too! I will be on comms for a lot of the race so will 'see' you all soon :)

Just over a month ago, I didn't think I would be racing here today but I guess that's the joy of motorsport. You never know what'll happen until it happens.

I just want to say, Good Luck to all the teams participating today. This'll be my first race in LMP2 since the Rolex 24 and I'm raring to go! Let's make it one for the history books!
I didn't know I was going to be racing here until about 3:15pm EDT yesterday. 👍

Back