- Provisional Classification - HOUR 1
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 2
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 3

- Race Control Notices

- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

I have not heard from the Team Manager of the #61 GT300 franchise.

If there are a couple of drivers interested in taking part in tomorrow's race, please contact me ASAP.

Argh, tough as nails qualifying, gave it my all for a clutch pole position but it's going to go to waste as my teammate didn't make the session... It's going to be a fun fightback!

Looking forward to race start, even if it is at 4am!!! Hoping our little VW can make a comeback after qualifying and come home for a podium or better, will be difficult though!

Last edited:
Argh, tough as nails qualifying, gave it my all for a clutch pole position but it's going to go to waste as my teammate didn't make the session... It's going to be a fun fightback!

You should win! With the BOP the BRZ is outright the fastest on all the tracks less Motegi (Lexus if setup right). We'll be there though, 4 hours of grinding this week, 12 of grinding next.

Sucks to start a lap down, but you can make it up we'll see ya at the finish.

Best of luck to all of you racing at Tsukuba today. Ironically I'll be racing a GT500 at Motegi this afternoon (have the 12h next weekend), but I'll certainly be listening to this broadcast while I drive.

Best of luck to everybody! This should be tight but really fun I'm sure, GT300 is quite close. Congratulations to Lightning Speed for the Pole position.

Looking for a little result vengeance after Le Mans :P.

What an intense and challenging race, I know I'm physically and mentally exhausted after that stint.

Thanks to all the organizers, TCN cars for keeping us clean, @TMR and @meechool for crewing the race and my teammate for his awesome drive.

Without the qualifying penalty to the 67 team this would have been +/- 5 seconds either way. @JonoStan96, you two guys are freaking fast. Can't wait till the 12 hour next week!

What an intense and challenging race, I know I'm physically and mentally exhausted after that stint.

Thanks to all the organizers, TCN cars for keeping us clean, @TMR and @meechool for crewing the race and my teammate for his awesome drive.

Without the qualifying penalty to the 67 team this would have been +/- 5 seconds either way. @JonoStan96, you two guys are freaking fast. Can't wait till the 12 hour next week!
I recognize your name from the rear view mirror. It means "move over." lol :P

Well that was an intense race, so tightly packed. Unfortunately luck still isn't on ORA's side, @Brutaka after having a solid stint had to end it early with a real life situation arising catching me slightly off guard and not on complete standby for another 25mins. Had to rush to get onto the Sony and track so that was why our driver change was so delayed, and then of course my first attempt at joining the lobby failed.
Looking at results, just 6 laps behind the #68 Swift BRZ in 3rd, that was pretty much my delay to get onto the lobby so a little unfortunate we did come close to a shot at the podium. Real life comes first @Brutaka I hope all is well mate. No worries.
I felt I had my most consistent stint ever, a little off the main pace but I managed to get a few laps back with that. 1 big mistake causing an extra pit stop as I took my eyes off the screen towards the end but that was intense on such a short track. I love Tsukuba though, a great flow.

Provisionally congratulations to Lightning Speed Motorsport for taking out class and overall, and to RaceOnOz my fellow Aussies, all drivers consistently so fast and just weren't in our reach at all. But great to hear over commentary how close it was right to the end. Of course to SCAR Honda for taking out TCN1 also and the podium.

Thanks to the GTPES team as always providing all of this and to the continuing awesome commentary and live stream team, it is the absolute icing on the cake.

Back