Setup SF23 - Autopolis

Italy
Italy
Hi guys,
I need a setup for SF23 Honda.
I can only change the height, camber and deportance.

I want to avoid excessive tire wear
Please help me.

Attachments

• IMG_6466.png
    IMG_6466.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi guys,
I need a setup for SF23 Honda.
I can only change the height, camber and deportance.

I want to avoid excessive tire wear
Please help me.
I can't remember my setup for this race. It may have been the exact same as I had for Fuji. I do know that I turned my aero up all the way front and rear and ran RS tires. Didn't pit when the rain came in and pitted once probably after lap 8 to put on fresh tires. Got 2nd, just a few seconds behind first, on my first try. I was running the fastest lap times, but you start so far behind it does take some effort to win this one. I think a couple adjustments to my lines, especially through turn 1, should give the win.

Edit: I also prefer the SF19's to the SF23 cars. I find they have better turn in response on the more technical tracks than the SF23 cars. So, for something like Autopolis, you may find the SF19 car to respond better through all the tight turns.

Last edited:
I can't remember my setup for this race. It may have been the exact same as I had for Fuji. I do know that I turned my aero up all the way front and rear and ran RS tires. Didn't pit when the rain came in and pitted once probably after lap 8 to put on fresh tires. Got 2nd, just a few seconds behind first, on my first try. I was running the fastest lap times, but you start so far behind it does take some effort to win this one. I think a couple adjustments to my lines, especially through turn 1, should give the win.

Edit: I also prefer the SF19's to the SF23 cars. I find they have better turn in response on the more technical tracks than the SF23 cars. So, for something like Autopolis, you may find the SF19 car to respond better through all the tight turns.
I agree about the SF19.

Latest Posts

Back