Show off your paints thread

• Thread starter JR98
  • 199 comments
Another livery I made for the V8SC Nissan Altima, it's inspired by the Nismo Sentra Touring Car.
25469059747_eefe1eb914_z.jpg

25469059277_efacebf0ce_z.jpg

Car: 2014 Jaguar #14 Emil Frey GT3 Jaguar XK
Filename: #14 Tamron

It's good to be back... I had a Super GT livery with the same sponsor for the MP4-12C in FM6, but since I wasn't too happy with the base, Tamron has inaugurated a new company logo last year, and the Macca's a fossil at this point, I decided to start from scratch on a car that was in dire need for some love. I began working on this in late November last year, but then I had to give university my full attention; now I finally managed to finish it. Enjoy!

iota show.jpg

Just painted this, but something's missing. As much as I'd love to paint the windows, I know that's not possible. Any idea what I can do to finish it off? I know the sunstrip needs changing.

I've got this as a WIP. 2017 Bathurst 6H Morcom Motorsport Focus RS.
images

I still have to add the smaller sponsors, "Super Cheap Auto" on the bonnet and finish the rear hatch graphics. Hopefully before the Supercars event this Thursday.

Is this up on the storefront at all? I'd love to have this livery as I saw the car run a few times last year and I've got a image of Chaz Mostert four wheel drifting that car through turn one at Queensland Raceway seared into my vision :lol:. Its even more spectacular at night under lights.

Can you have multiple liveries for a single car? If so, how? I'm trying to make different liveries for the '94 MX-5 but they always override each other, even though a rename them.

Can you have multiple liveries for a single car? If so, how? I'm trying to make different liveries for the '94 MX-5 but they always override each other, even though a rename them.
After you make the second design, select 'save to design catalog'. Save is as a new file.

Once saved there go 'exit without saving'. When you back out of the decal section and just at the paint shop, it will show your first design.

Go to 'my designs' and there you can select your 2nd design and switch between the two.

I'm sure there are a few waus to do it but thats the way I tend to.

My friends, I am pleased to announce...

The Mazda MX-5 Hidden Stripe Pack PART 1
mx5 stripe1.jpg

VR-Limited (NA,J) '95

mx5 stripe2.jpg

S-Special Type I (NA,J) '95

mx5 stripe3.jpg

V-Special Type II (NA,J) '93

mx5 stripe4.jpg

SR-Limited (NA,J) '97

These are not shared yet. I'm wanting to get all of them done before I do.

Decided to make two color schemes of a livery for the new 924 Carrera, inspired by official liveries used in rallying (red) and sports car racing (white)

1980 #59 Porsche Motorsport 924
924b.jpg
924c.jpg
924a.jpg

1980 #99 Porsche Motorsport 924
924d.jpg
924e.jpg
924f.jpg

Car: 2017 BMW #24 BMW Team RLL M6 GTLM
Filename: #04 Rocco

A modern reinterpretation of the classic Group 5 Rodenstock BMWs done in the style of the 2017-season Schnitzer cars, featuring Rocco - Rodenstock's line of retro frames - as the main sponsor.

Car: 2018 Honda Odyssey
Filename: Idemitsu

This is not the greatest Honda livery of all times, it's just a tribute. Get in, loser, we're going racing (with a minivan).

Car: 2018 Honda Odyssey
Filename: Takata

You enjoyed it in Forza Motorsport 4 and Gran Turismo, now it's time to drive it in FM7! It's grown a bit around the waist, tho...

Nice! That is one is one of my absolute favorite GT racing paint scheme's. I always have one for the NSX's in every Forza Motorsport to date. I will say it sure looks weird with the driver in full driver gear. Should have a driver with a cup of coffee in one hand, cell phone in other, and a kid in a car seat in the back. :lol::lol::lol:

I have to make it a point to try to get the FE Dart tonight... But I just put the wheel away. :(

Testing the new Civic Type R. It needed a quick purposeful design...

41854944102_e9f01d5e0e_b.jpg

So I don't get this one, and the Homologated versions mixed up.

I was trying to paint my Subaru 360 and realized I can't paint the roof. I can't put any vinyls on it. But I see paints in the autoshow that clearly have vinyls on the roof. So what's going on?

I was looking for a paint scheme for my Lincoln and was in the mood for a classic NASCAR livery from the 1980s. I came across these images of Kyle Petty's 1983 Pontiac Grand Prix in 7-Eleven colors and thought it was perfect. I started loading up all the little decals and then realized it looked better without them. Just a simple T-10 logo in the back quarter to break up the vast expanse of orange and it's done. The wheels are ADV06 Track Spec CS. They move the car from A648 to A650, nicely maximizing the homologation limit. File name is OhThankHeavenFor

Last edited:
Back