Skoda Vision Gran Turismo Concept Revealed

• Thread starter Famine
  • 57 comments
Hideous monstrosity. Why someone thought it would be a great idea to introduce the Skoda brand with a fictional car, is baffling to me.
If they really wanted to expand their appeal to potential consumers, why not add a nice Skoda Superb or a Fabia or Octavia vRS? Heck, even the 1957 1100 would have been decent.

Looks great in green! wonder what other options are available.

18_Skoda_Vision_Gran_Turismo_8fb72441.png

Can see the Homage this is paying to 1100 Spyder with loads of modern design they include in their current lineup with the Bonnet/nose line

What is it with you being happy with a VGT car ********
Because people who are enthusiastic about cars are also interested in concepts and what future ideas Manufacturers are looking into.
you'll never relate anything in your peasant life to?
This just shows you’re having a tantrum because you’re not cultured or smart enough to appreciate the automotive industry, go insult people elsewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Skoda Vision Gran Turismo Concept Revealed

After a few days of teasing, and a little unexpected leak, Skoda has revealed its Vision Gran Turismo car at a special live event in Czechia that included a race in the brand-new machine, ahead of its arrival in Gran Turismo 7 on April 25
I would love to see the 1100 OHC Spider from 1957 in GT7 instead:
1713982766592.jpeg

😍

What is it with you being happy with a VGT car ******** you'll never relate anything in your peasant life to?
You're telling me this like I don't own 15 Honda Fits in GT7 and 90% of the rest of my collection makes under 300 horsepower. I am the single biggest advocate for boring cars in Gran Turismo, but it's also okay to have something spicy every so often. This is a good design from an interesting brand that manages to stand apart from the rest of the Vision GTs.

I think this would have been an opportunity to create a car showcasing the brand diverts. Making the car switch from road to off-road. The ItalDesign made two cars, but how about the Škoda switching on the fly?
IMG_4061.jpeg
IMG_4060.jpeg

Maybe removing the body panels and replacing with dune buggy off-road fenders.

Yet another hideous VGT car, just my pennies worth I prefer how the car looks with the body work removed. I will probably just drive it the once to see how it goes then it will sit in my garage gathering virtual digital dust.

Looks great man but I'm most curios how this thing drives and is the most important thing of VGTs though as some EV VGTs I tried some of them tend to grip too much and doesn't really want to turn, Porsche VGT is the one that I just don't get how grippy it is to the point that it can't do 200 mph top speed, yet its cornering capability are so compromised like Taycan Turbo S but with 4 tons of ballast on it.
Shout out to Chevelle SS 454 as well I just watched some clips of it speeding on youtube and if PD nails its sound, it could be my most favorite car in the game.
Sony Honda Afeela weirdly is the one I'm looking forward to the most though.

Back