SNAIL-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (using new 992 GT3), "PS5 Users Preferred", Monthly Series on Fridays, 9pm est - Join Us!!Open 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 705 comments
Just wanted to hop on here and apologize to the grid. I don't know what was going on with my performance last night. I'd been running 2:08.5xx for almost all of my practice sessions throughout the month and couldn't best 2:09.1 in qual or race which was very frustrating and discouraging which festered in to the terrible performance. I apologize again to everyone on the grid.

Also confirming for the next race at Road Atlanta

Just wanted to hop on here and apologize to the grid. I don't know what was going on with my performance last night. I'd been running 2:08.5xx for almost all of my practice sessions throughout the month and couldn't best 2:09.1 in qual or race which was very frustrating and discouraging which festered in to the terrible performance. I apologize again to everyone on the grid.

No sweat. It happens to all of us.

Road Atlanta is gonna be hectic. That track is much more physical than St Croix. Should be fun.

Photos from last night. I grew to appreciate that variant of St-Croix...but that is the only one I like :lol:

@SomnusMor I ran high 2:09 to low 2:10 with some good laps in the high 2:08. No worries, its all about consistency. Last in the first race but in the reverse race I managed to finish 5th with a 494 HP tune.

First race
2024-04-12 Race 12 Porsche GT3 Cup.jpg

2024-04-12 Race 12 Porsche GT3 Cup (2).jpg

2024-04-12 Race 12 Porsche GT3 Cup (3).jpg

Reverse race
2024-04-12 Race 13 Porsche GT3 Cup.jpg

2024-04-12 Race 13 Porsche GT3 Cup (2).jpg

2024-04-12 Race 13 Porsche GT3 Cup (3).jpg

Pretty pleased how that shot came out. I changed some settings, panning mode 3 and boy it's a game changer.

I'm really looking forward to Road Atlanta, wonderful track for the series finale. Huber racing FTW ;)

Last edited:

The first event at Daytona went pretty poorly for me, but Laguna was even worse. Race 2 I started in first, went off track on Lap 1, and finished 15th. My other 3 events have been pretty incredible. This series is on a whole other level when it comes to tight racing and competitiveness. Welcome to the series and good luck at Road Atlanta!

I was finally able to get some practice in at Road Atlanta last night….gonna need some serious practice for this one, but pretty happy with my first outing.
Was able to hit a 1:18.6 running with @Phlano099 and @Yugofan (Thanks for the practice guys). I’m not sure if that’s a decent time or not….whats everyone else seeing for lap times?

I was finally able to get some practice in at Road Atlanta last night….gonna need some serious practice for this one, but pretty happy with my first outing.
Was able to hit a 1:18.6 running with @Phlano099 and @Yugofan (Thanks for the practice guys). I’m not sure if that’s a decent time or not….whats everyone else seeing for lap times?

You will be fine, your pace is already good, my money is on you or Nova for this race.

Screenshot_20240429_223257_Samsung Internet.jpg

(in order of Championship Final Season Standings after Event #5
with drop scores accounted for)
Award Recognition
Checkered Flag = Single Race Wins
Track Map Outline = Overall Event Wins

Post Race Report and Scoring
Event #5 at Saint Croix B

Not much from my point of view for this past event. Lack of preparation showed how far you can fall off the pace. Great job to those who put in the work.
I'm hoping that someone will take the Race broadcasts for this event to be available for viewing, but you can view the actual replays through the search tag: snailgt3cup. Feel free to elaborate on any battle/exchanges you may have shared in Event #5

Very minimal to non-existant lag/jittering was present across the field....great night for racing

Now for Scoring:
Congratulations to @Phlano099 on the overall Win on the night. Well Done :cheers:

Also, Congratulations to our Top 3 Overall:
1st: @Phlano099
2nd: @Noob01_lmdead
3rd: @Bologna_Duc

Awards:
@Phlano099 , please apply a "white" track map decal of Saint Criox B to your driver side quarter window in recognition of your overall Event #5 win, along with one checkered flag decal for you and one for @Noob01_lmdead linked below in recognition of each of your wins in Event #5.>>>> Awards Link for Details and Decals
Series main Spotters Guide and Driver Profile page will be updated in order of driver standings with award tags and overall podium placemnet acknowledgements.>>>Driver Profile Page and Spotter's Guide
Screenshot_20240427_111943_Sheets.jpg

Screenshot_20240427_112006_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20240427_112027_Sheets.jpg

Below is the PP Regulation changes after Event #5. Drivers with changes noted, please adjust and tune accordingly.
Race Lobby PP Max Regulation for Event #6 remains set to 741.00 PP
(Please be sure to set Max PP correctly, as noted above, for practice lobbies to allow those drivers with concessions to enter)

Next Event (#6) Driver Regulations is noted in the far right column.
Screenshot_20240429_205904_Sheets.jpg

Race 1
To be broadcasted
Race 2
To be broadcasted

Next Event:
Date: May 10th, 2024 at 9pm est
Track: Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Conditions: Evening, SO7 Humid and Pleasant with a Few Clouds
Laps: 24 laps per race
Target Lap Times: 1:18's
(See Section 1, Tab 1.3 for Lobby Settings)
Additional details in the next post

Great racing everyone. Looking forward to our Final event of the season. We already have 12 drivers confirmed for Event #6. Be sure to confirm your attendance to secure reserve priority for our next event. See you guys for some practice over the next 2 weeks.
1. NOVA-0479 / @llNovall (#4)
2. GTP_Worstdriver / @Worst_Driver (#13)
3. Sand_68 / @socalnatv (#68)
4. Nyati_Jumapili / @Nyati_Jumapil (#31)
5. xWARMACHINE84x/ @Chris Kelley (#3)
6. kgffty / @Kgffy (#84)
7. DucatiRobb / @Bologna_Duc (#88)
8. JDMKing13 / @JDMKING13 (#9)
9. Phlano_099 / @Phlano099 (#99)
10. Rauljimenez76 / @Noob01_lmdead (#12)
11. Gurney_67 / @Gurney67 (#67)
12. jlbowler / @JLBowler (#6)
13. DRD_Niagara / @Buffalo_DRD (#78)
14. Harry_Rowley_10 / @Harry Rowley (#10)
15. Fudman420 / @Fudman420 (#42)
16. Roman_GT23 / @Roman_GT23 (#23)
17. Valex997 / @Valex (#46)
18. MDaddio79 / @Mdaddio79 (#79)
19. GentlemanRacing / @Clean Racer (#19)
20. theharieffect / @theharieffect (??)
21. DUB-L-DEE / @DublDee (#44)
22. L-L-B_1993 / @Louis3986 (#777)
23. F1vargas / @f1vargas (#27)

PS4 Reserve Driver Roster/2nd Series Roster
(PS5 Confirmed Reserves will overflow to 2nd Series Lobby when available) available)
(no priority order)

1.) fruitloop31 / @fruitloop31 (#77)
2.) Xrad-11 / @Xradkins (#11)
3.) FREEREVN / @FREEREVN (#7)
4.) Yugofan / @Yugofan (#66)
5.) AxxE_93 / @Azkaz (#93)
6.) pudnick / @Pudnick (#96)

Last edited:
Event 6 Race Details
May 10th, 2024, 9pm est
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta

Evening, SO7 Humid and Pleasant with a Few Clouds
24 laps/Race

Below are the details for Event #6 at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta on Friday, May 10th, 2024.
Drivers are encouraged and reminded to confirm their attendance status as soon as possible to secure their spot on the grid for race night or Reserve Priority. Be reminded, this series runs on a "first to confirm" priority. First 16 drivers to confirm are guaranteed a grid spot. All additional drivers that confirm thereafter will be marked as Reserve drivers with priority based on order confirmed. Be sure to confirm your attendance as early as possible. We are currently sitting at 12 drivers confirmed for Event #6. All additional drivers to confirm outside the first 16 will be on Reserve status for this event.

I will be hosting practice sessions in the afternoons periodically over the next few weeks between 4pm-5pm est, and am sure there will be other rooms open during the evening prime-time. Get those laps in and be ready.

Date: May 10th, 2024 at 9pm est
Track: Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Conditions: Evening, SO7 Humid and Pleasant with a Few Clouds
Laps: 24
Target Lap Times: 1:18's
(See Section 1, Tab 1.3 for Lobby Settings)

Track Map and Boundaries
View attachment 1251701
Keep 2 wheels on or within the white line where curbing is not present, or on the curbs where they are present at all times, except where it is specifically noted otherwise. The white line and curbing is considered legal track surface. Failure to comply to track boundaries could result in penalties if infractions are witnessed and reported.

Road Atlanta Exceptions:
Turns 2 and 3 Chicane and Turns 10a and 10b:
Any solid painted curbing beyond the checkered curbing will be considered legal track surface. 2 wheels must remian in contact with the painted surface/curbing at all times.

Turn 5 (T5)
View attachment 1251702
For this corner, Turn 5 at the end of the S's the large checker curbing will be considered track surface...2 wheels must remain in contact at all times. In this instance, it is obvious that you would want to keep all tires on the curbing to avoid contact with the gravel.
Beyond the curbing, where the tarmac runoff is past the white line, will be considered legal track surface up to where the grass begins. 2 wheels must be on or inside the white line where the grass starts at the exit of the corner.

Roster Confirmed as of 4/29/24, 9:17pm est
Screenshot_20240429_211700_Sheets.jpg

1. NOVA-0479 / @llNovall (#4)
2. GTP_Worstdriver / @Worst_Driver (#13)
3. Sand_68 / @socalnatv (#68)
4. Nyati_Jumapili / @Nyati_Jumapil (#31)
5. xWARMACHINE84x/ @Chris Kelley (#3)
6. kgffty / @Kgffy (#84)
7. DucatiRobb / @Bologna_Duc (#88)
8. JDMKing13 / @JDMKING13 (#9)
9. Phlano_099 / @Phlano099 (#99)
10. Rauljimenez76 / @Noob01_lmdead (#12)
11. Gurney_67 / @Gurney67 (#67)
12. jlbowler / @JLBowler (#6)
13. DRD_Niagara / @Buffalo_DRD (#78)
14. Harry_Rowley_10 / @Harry Rowley (#10)
15. Fudman420 / @Fudman420 (#42)
16. Roman_GT23 / @Roman_GT23 (#23)
17. Valex997 / @Valex (#46)
18. MDaddio79 / @Mdaddio79 (#79)
19. GentlemanRacing / @Clean Racer (#19)
20. theharieffect / @theharieffect (??)
21. DUB-L-DEE / @DublDee (#44)
22. L-L-B_1993 / @Louis3986 (#777)
23. F1vargas / @f1vargas (#27)

PS4 Reserve Driver Roster/2nd Series Roster
(PS5 Confirmed Reserves will overflow to 2nd Series Lobby when available) available)
(no priority order)

1.) fruitloop31 / @fruitloop31 (#77)
2.) FREEREVN / @FREEREVN (#7)
3.) Yugofan / @Yugofan (#66)
4.) AxxE_93 / @Azkaz (#93)
5.) pudnick / @Pudnick (#??)

Wow, it looks like there’ll be some tight points battles throughout the field and Road Atlanta should not disappoint….there should be a lot of real close action and I can’t wait!
And Chris, this is a testament of all the hard work you put into this series, and all of the series’ you organize. It still amazes me how you keep the field so close on race nights, and in the points battles.
Thanks for giving us all the opportunity to enjoy the racing, the way it should be. Hats off to you Sir!

Back