Some advice needed

• Thread starter mark41
  • 4 comments
I’ve had a look and can’t find an answer to this but maybe it could be here would appreciate link if poss,
So I’m trying to do the clubman cup plus on the Watkins glen track it’s 4 laps and criteria is SS tyres and 600 or less PP but no matter what car I use I’m being left behind, most of my cars are well above the 600 PP but what I really want to know is if anybody as done this race and with what car and tune if poss any advice welcome thx 👍

Hi, have a look here:

Hi, have a look here:
Thx for that had a look and tried some of the cars they said but I think this race is being fixed by the AI 😂 even using cars I have that fit the criteria and I know have way more BHP than the ones in the race I’m still being left behind and I get cars that I know are not as fast as what I’m using coming past me like im standing still 🙄🤷‍♂️
This is one really frustrating race 😡

Dont think too much about power, that number is misleading.
Both in terms of actual speed and also on performance generally speaking.
As said in the linked thread: the most times it is not the AI with the highest power you need to worry about (though they can have a good run randomly).

This track easily favours cars with a high acceleration potential, which does not necessarily mean power.

And whenever possible: I prefer cars with lower weight instead of higher power.

Thx for that had a look and tried some of the cars they said but I think this race is being fixed by the AI 😂 even using cars I have that fit the criteria and I know have way more BHP than the ones in the race I’m still being left behind and I get cars that I know are not as fast as what I’m using coming past me like im standing still 🙄🤷‍♂️
This is one really frustrating race 😡
What kinda of cars are winning the race for the AI in your races so far?

Latest Posts

Back