Special/Ultimate Parts

I just got ultra high turbo for GTR Nismo 17'. I was looking for a list of other parts so thanks!

You can also get Engine swaps in the Roulette ticket.

It's a pretty crappy system throwing rare parts only in Roulette. Some guy completed most of the game, level 46 or 47, and relies on daily milage to get these tickets lol.. Still ain't got an ultra high rpm engine. Oh..and daily challenge mostly dishes out 1 star or 2 star Roulette tickets lol...so no chance for him.

Worse yet, parts are specific to one car only...you can't even choose which car you want to install it on.View attachment 1129318
I actually like the fact "something" cool in this game isn't easy to get or buyable.
Because after the games been out for a few months and all the "fair weather" players leave, it will only be the die hards like us that actually accumulate these.

BUT
I do agree with you also. As much as I believe in all the above I just wrote, I kinda think it's just a little too much.
If in updates they kept it like it is but added special events that rewarded 4 and 5 star tickets......
Or if you were guaranteed a 4 star every collector level....
Or if they removed the 2, 5, and 30k rewards completely from the tickets....
Maybe add a set of special ai races every week that were ticket rewards. 1st, 2nd, 3rd place being 4, 3, and 2 star rewards. One time reward, but a new race every week....

I dunno, I like the way it is, but something should be changed to put the odds a tiny bit more in our favor.

I won this part!

F1CF999C-B7C3-4241-B040-7819E0197262.jpeg

Congrats 😁

This carbon propshaft interests me, in terms of the tangible difference over the standard propshaft.

Obviously with things like the Ultra High RPM turbo it’s pretty obvious it’ll simply give us more power at the highest reaches of the rev range. But the benefits to upgrading a propshaft is a bit more nuanced. What I’d hope to experience is slightly quicker pickup from closed to open throttle, as you’d expect from lightening a part in the drivetrain that effectively connects drive from front to back. It’ll remove any ‘slop’ going onto the throttle. I’d also expect some degree of WHP increase (although we know the game only measures BHP) because it’s reducing rotating mass, and drivetrain losses should be reduced. The less mass an engine needs to turn before the power reaches the road, the more power actually goes to the road. Obviously overall weight of the vehicle should register a little reduction as well.

So hopefully we do get to feel this upgrade on the track, as cool as it is to say you’ve got a carbon driveshaft 😎

Last edited:
Congrats 😁

This carbon propshaft interests me, in terms of the tangible difference over the standard propshaft.

Obviously with things like the Ultra High RPM turbo it’s pretty obvious it’ll simply give us more power at the highest reaches of the rev range. But the benefits to upgrading a propshaft is a bit more nuanced. What I’d hope to experience is slightly quicker pickup from closed to open throttle, as you’d expect from lightening a part in the drivetrain that effectively connects drive from front to back. It’ll remove any ‘slop’ going onto the throttle. I’d also expect some degree of WHP increase (although we know the game only measures BHP) because it’s reducing rotating mass, and drivetrain losses should be reduced. The less mass an engine needs to turn before the power reaches the road, the more power actually goes to the road. Obviously overall weight of the vehicle should register a little reduction as well.

So hopefully we do get to feel this upgrade on the track, as cool as it is to say you’ve got a carbon driveshaft 😎
Totally agree.
I like the non-turbo parts myself. Regular or special they enhance a cars tune and handling as it sits, be that stock or tuned.

Where turbos change the car entirely. You can't take a tuned vehicle and throw a charger on it and go. Ok,... well you can, but you shouldn't. Any car that undergoes a change in 150-200 (or more) horsepower technically needs to be retuned from scratch. And honestly thats the best way to tune it, from stock settings.
Common mistake I see often is the same exact settings people have using 2 tune sheets, difference being only an added turbo, lol. And then they dislike the handling a little bit, play with it here and there but never feel like the car "hit its niche". And thats because they took the shortcut of not tuning all over again.
Anyway, sorry for that, lol. Yes, the special parts that are not turbo have a chance to enhance something in a good way all around without completely changing the cars dynamics. 😀 love it ^^

This thread makes me so sad. I was so looking forward to mix & matching all the new engine tuning options (in previous games, they are just NA Tuning Stage 1/2/3). I haven't gotten anything other than 5,000 coins in daily roulette, and even in GTS I never got any car above 1 million. Zero luck with roulettes so it's unlikely I'll get to play around with any of these.

Really wish PD would just put these parts in the Tuning Shop along with engine swaps.

Seems we might have unearthed all the special parts so far then.

Hopefully this thread will keep running with new discoveries when updates bring more parts as mentioned by PD!

Seems we might have unearthed all the special parts so far then.

Hopefully this thread will keep running with new discoveries when updates bring more parts as mentioned by PD!
I don't think thats the case. I think the ai program running the roulette is simply a failed system and is giving us only a 1 or 2% chance daily to find them.
At those odds, if there was 1000 people playing only 10 would get a part. Of those parts 75% are just normal parts that can be bought in the shop. So of those 1000 people, only 2.35 would get a special part. And then those same exact people would not only have to be a member of this forum, but be aware of this thread, lol.

Math sucks lol.

After reading through this thread I checked my parts out and it turns out I have an ultra high rpm turbo for the BRZ drift edition. I loathe drifting. Does anyone know if that car is any good at actual racing?
I don't.
However I am willing to bet it wouldn't be that hard, as long as you were shooting for a lower PP range.
I might actually go and try that in an hour. I've got the car already and it's still stock settings, haven't touched it.
I will let you know.

I don't.
However I am willing to bet it wouldn't be that hard, as long as you were shooting for a lower PP range.
I might actually go and try that in an hour. I've got the car already and it's still stock settings, haven't touched it.
I will let you know.
Thanks!

I played with this car last night for about 2 hours. I absolutely LOVE it.
However I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with it yet, lol. It's horsepower is through the roof (and thats without a turbo), however I was able to tame it mostly.
I'm trying not to touch the power limiter or the computer limiter. Mainly because your and mine interest in the car involve the Turbo, and if I was going to tame it by removing power adding a turbo would not be on the list, lol.
As far as sheer torque and 0-60 it outclass's almost anything. Mainly because even stock its over 900hp. That is both the best part of this car, and the biggest problem.
I am planning on spending another couple hours tonight on it. I have a few ideas.

Best I can do right now because of the 1195 horsepower (lol), still requires you to use TC.
I'm working on it but right now theres no way around it I can see.
But if your willing to, I have it tuned for the world GT series of 5 races.
Comes in at 768pp, RS tires for max grip.

Set the top speed to 290, then gears, then final all the way left (2.500).

I used the regular high RPM turbo as I don't have the special one yet, but theres enough PP room to use either one.

Attachments

• 20220406_012320.jpg
    20220406_012320.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 20220406_012331.jpg
    20220406_012331.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 20220406_012341.jpg
    20220406_012341.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 61
Loo
Best I can do right now because of the 1195 horsepower (lol), still requires you to use TC.
I'm working on it but right now theres no way around it I can see.
But if your willing to, I have it tuned for the world GT series of 5 races.
Comes in at 768pp, RS tires for max grip.

Set the top speed to 290, then gears, then final all the way left (2.500).

I used the regular high RPM turbo as I don't have the special one yet, but theres enough PP room to use either one.
I'll try this out tonight or tomorrow morning (I have to "coach" one of my kids soccer/football practice tonight). It should be a handful for sure.

Thats is special parts i didin’t even know was in the game like bore up s, s camshafts, stoke up s, its not even listed in car settnings, i hope we can get them easier in the future, just getting them in roulettes is not going to give you a big chance, i only won ultra turbo kit for gtr safety car, besides that i have not won a single special part, would be cool of they let us win them in special events or something

After creating this thread, I’ve finally won my first special part (excluding engines). I now feel properly involved 😁

Stroke Up S for the ‘02 NSX Type R 👌🏻

With a nice new animation for the roulette from update 1.11!

EDIT: Scratch that - I’ve already won Stage 5 Weight Reduction for both the F-Type R and Ford GT ‘17. Forgot about those!

Last edited:
After creating this thread, I’ve finally won my first special part (excluding engines). I now feel properly involved 😁

Stroke Up S for the ‘02 NSX Type R 👌🏻

With a nice new animation for the roulette from update 1.11!

EDIT: Scratch that - I’ve already won Stage 5 Weight Reduction for both the F-Type R and Ford GT ‘17. Forgot about those!
Thats an awesome car to have a special part on ^^
Congrats man 😀

so, the special parts seem to be kind of car specific like the engines or you can get them for most of the cars?. i only got the Stage 5 Weight Reduction for the Ford gt 17, so it's a repeat.

so, the special parts seem to be kind of car specific like the engines or you can get them for most of the cars?. i only got the Stage 5 Weight Reduction for the Ford gt 17, so it's a repeat.
Some are special for specific cars. The good ones. Parts that have increased stats compared to their buyable counterparts.

The engines are a different situation though. As the engines can actually fit 2 or 3 different cars, and are very worth it. And we are still figuring out what engines work with what.
Only way to really know is to switch to every car and go see if it says "compatible".

Like the latest engine I got is the M64/03-911
And so far we know it fits the Porsche 911 Carrera '92, but it ALSO fits the Volkswagen '66, as well as the Sambabus.

Heres a link to the one of the threads we have going so far for that; List

Some are special for specific cars. The good ones. Parts that have increased stats compared to their buyable counterparts.

The engines are a different situation though. As the engines can actually fit 2 or 3 different cars, and are very worth it. And we are still figuring out what engines work with what.
Only way to really know is to switch to every car and go see if it says "compatible".

Like the latest engine I got is the M64/03-911
And so far we know it fits the Porsche 911 Carrera '92, but it ALSO fits the Volkswagen '66, as well as the Sambabus.

Heres a link to the one of the threads we have going so far for that; List
I wounder if special parts like Bore up s, stoke up s and s camshafts, is availble for cars that already have the that standard tuning part in upgrade shop might take a long time to find out as we only have one chance per day to get special part, i have not got many special parts, and i have played since release

Long time lurker, first time poster, but last night I obtained a Bore Up S for a Toyota GR Supra RZ '19.

Not applied the part so no idea of the specifics, but from memory it increased the cc from 2998cc > 3298cc. I will try and load a pic when home and I remember.

Another for the list.

And keep up the good work adding all parts everyone!!! I know it frustrates players not having everything now, and I agree the roulette system is bo!!ocks, but its cool seeing all these new parts and engines being discovered each day! GTPlanet Forums FTW!!!

Haven't unlocked it yet, but there's an S Supercharger option for the C3 Corvette (and other muscle cars presumably).

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20220412194119.png
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20220412194119.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 48
Just got the engine swap;
K20C1-Civic-'20

So far, we know it fits the civic Type R '98
But I'm going to randomly try every car I can to find out what else it fits in.
Mainly because I'm not buying a friggin Honda Civic, lol.

Back