Speedtest returns. GT6 Drag Leaderboards begin ! No Nitrous!

• Thread starter jezboosted
  • 903 comments
image.jpeg
2004 Honda integra dc5

Ya know me already Man U ain't beatin my time

Dont know why people so worried bout time. Its not GT5. It doesn't matter if your car fast, if you get treed by a car a little bit slower you lose. And why did someone make the training wheels for the children? Now we going to have everyone who moved bars not knowing what it does and why, see the time go down. I was smacking JayMoney up and look at his confidence after he got the training wheels, lol all good I was a legend before it came out. And don't forget Jay I beat your team by myself in a me vs your team comp.

@Aaron1795 - For the GT6 drag community, its been dying for a long time. The Speedtest I have setup has brought a lot of interest back into the community.

As you can see its already 29 pages deep here and I have over 61 members on the facebook page. People that are a part of the leaderboards are from all around the world in different timezones. In GT6 online, nowadays it would be rare to get 5 people from different nations on at the same time. This way everyone can compete and it's a level playing field.

Now you might like to win because you saw the ghost first but those in the GT6 leaderboards like to win because they have tuned the car the best.

Your constant posting about the Speedtest being the "training wheels" is pretty funny. Are you worried about people learning how to tune ? Does it bother you that much ?

Maybe you can create your own leaderboards that's based on "I won because I treed" style racing.

Note: The moment I read you consider yourself a legend, I wasn't going to bother posting because it's obvious the type of Kanye West ego you have but i'll be interested to read your informative response.

Dont know why people so worried bout time. Its not GT5. It doesn't matter if your car fast, if you get treed by a car a little bit slower you lose. And why did someone make the training wheels for the children? Now we going to have everyone who moved bars not knowing what it does and why, see the time go down. I was smacking JayMoney up and look at his confidence after he got the training wheels, lol all good I was a legend before it came out. And don't forget Jay I beat your team by myself in a me vs your team comp.
You might get beat people who just move bars and don't know what they do, but that doesn't mean you can call them children. You call yourself a legend but nobody else does. You need to wind your neck in.

Never beat me bro I'm still here faster then ever no love is lost between us

Neil Degrasse.jpg

@Aaron1795 - For the GT6 drag community, its been dying for a long time. The Speedtest I have setup has brought a lot of interest back into the community.

As you can see its already 29 pages deep here and I have over 61 members on the facebook page. People that are a part of the leaderboards are from all around the world in different timezones. In GT6 online, nowadays it would be rare to get 5 people from different nations on at the same time. This way everyone can compete and it's a level playing field.

Now you might like to win because you saw the ghost first but those in the GT6 leaderboards like to win because they have tuned the car the best.

Your constant posting about the Speedtest being the "training wheels" is pretty funny. Are you worried about people learning how to tune ? Does it bother you that much ?

Maybe you can create your own leaderboards that's based on "I won because I treed" style racing.

Note: The moment I read you consider yourself a legend, I wasn't going to bother posting because it's obvious the type of Kanye West ego you have but i'll be interested to read your informative response.

Kobe Bryant is my favorite basketball player too. I need salary as responding to people who are just going to d ride each other well..... requires payment.

If you care about the tree so much. Just make a one-make room where everyone uses the same car and same tune. That will give you what you are looking for.

Daaaamn, looks like some people here are heating their egos more than their tires first. Sometimes I miss the fun too much. What with the bragging and my dicks bigger then yours mentality never gets stagnant in classic lobby. Man eat man world survival of the fastest! Priceless! I sometimes miss that. I might start drag racing again the odd time. Ugh maybe not! :confused: too boring to me now or that I don't have the same interests that I used to have for this game. Maybe when gt sport or gt7 are here.

Last edited:
If you care about the tree so much. Just make a one-make room where everyone uses the same car and same tune. That will give you what you are looking for.
Don't forget an automatic tranny. 👍 :lol:

Yeah I'm "retiring" from this franchise in general unless the new one looks good. You can remove my times if you want. It's been fun while it lasted but things don't last forever. See ya.

Have you been tuning before the GT5 Speedtest came out?

It's people like you that force veteran tuners to stop playing the game. The Speed Test helped many people, yourself included.

And, any way, true legends aren't self-claimed. Just saying.

Kind of miss this game, well. Back when it was at its peak. All them hours spent shaving .01 off times to just be deleted. Shame really. Had potential, just the developers couldn't improve on GT5. Still, met some decent people through the years, how're things going guys?

Kind of miss this game, well. Back when it was at its peak. All them hours spent shaving .01 off times to just be deleted. Shame really. Had potential, just the developers couldn't improve on GT5. Still, met some decent people through the years, how're things going guys?
I still play but mostly nos rooms sometimes Evilninja97 opens no nos room ;)

Daaaamn, looks like some people here are heating their egos more than their tires first. Sometimes I miss the fun too much. What with the bragging and my dicks bigger then yours mentality never gets stagnant in classic lobby. Man eat man world survival of the fastest! Priceless! I sometimes miss that. I might start drag racing again the odd time. Ugh maybe not! :confused: too boring to me now or that I don't have the same interests that I used to have for this game. Maybe when gt sport or gt7 are here.

GT5 we ran for pinks when someone wouldn't shut up. GT6 we ran for kicks where loser gets kicked. Good ol' days when people knew how to tune instead of blindly moving sliders around...

Anyone up for a GT5/GT6 all-stars reunion? Need to show some of these kids who their ancestors are :mischievous:

Latest Posts

Back