Star in a Reasonably-Priced Car

Strange I can't seem to access it in "My Forza"

This is what I got:

"LARGE MEDIA FILES
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
If you’ve uploaded an 8 MP photo (aka a “Big Shot”) or a video in Forza Motorsport 4, you can download it using the links below. Note that we only store your latest Big Shot and one video at a time in the links below; you cannot download multiple Big Shots or videos. In addition, Big Shot and video files will expire approximately 24 hours after being uploaded to FM.net. To download your media, simply click on the link below and save the file to your computer."
No file available.

Video of Chris' lap (courtesy of Chris) has been added underneath his interview.

The lap is up on Chris' storefront. It's the only way to do things for the time being as I don't have a capture card, and making several 30-second clips and tying them together is NOT going to pan out well (Believe me. I've tried it with FM3).

And there's going to be a separate thread for the Lap Time Leaderboard, I'm going to send a PM Jordan's way and see if we can get a personalized Top Gear section because the things I've, or rather, we've got in mind extends so much further than this.
I do have a capture card though, so if you'd like me to film future SIARCs with it, simply let me know!

Well that was fun, it took me a second or two to find it here though. I'm surprised you don't have a link in your signature T-12.
------
And Chris, maybe your on the same path as my friend, he started out with an '02 grand am gt, then well he went through 1 rx7 and then he still has one, but he actually got a '98 vette since nobody had a GTO in a style he liked.:lol:

Great interview T12 and Chris. Good read.

Thanks Soldier. 👍

And Chris, maybe your on the same path as my friend, he started out with an '02 grand am gt, then well he went through 1 rx7 and then he still has one, but he actually got a '98 vette since nobody had a GTO in a style he liked.:lol:

:lol: I hope so. BTW Your friend has good taste. 👍

if/when i get in there, my lap is gonna SUCK, my interview will be forever the weirdest, and in the practice laps, the Cee'd might even roll.

It is now time to put another star in our reasonably-priced car; tonight's guest loves to show people who's who on Facebook - whatever that is. Ladies and gentleman, Soldier 95B!

- My god man, you look like a Baldwin brother. Are you an estranged relative perhaps?

As long as it's Alec. Many say I have closer ties to Kenny Chesney. Yee haw.

- So you go by the macho handle "Soldier 95B", hopefully you served in the armed forces; if not, well, you're just some chap with a stupid name.

Well, I am a chap and never liked my real name. But I was indeed in the Army. Military Police, and I still have the handcuffs.

- I understand you're also a part of this "FP Motorsports", what can you tell us about that?

Nobody ever picked me to be on their side in Dodgeball. Now that I was picked to be VP of FP Motorsports, it was an opportunity to post this in the face of all my old school mates on Facebook.

- I take it by your avatar, which is yet another Zed-R-1, that you're in to Corvettes...or is this a thing going on throughout your team?

When I was little, I played with a lot of Fisher Price toys. I haven't let it go.

- Now that Forza Planet has flourished a bit more now, how are you liking things over here?

ForzaPlanet is everything that is great about GTPlanet, but better. I have always been one to support the underdog.

- When we told Stig who you were, well, he didn't react. When we showed him what you looked like, he mistook you for Charlie Sheen...surely that can't be good.

Most likely it's because Stig slept with Charlie.

- Right. On to cars, what are you driving now?

I drive a 2010 Chevrolet Malibu LT1. I chose it over the 2010 Camaro because of the extra 2 cup holders.

IMG_0049-2.JPG

- Forza Motorsport 4. It's out, it's gotten some pretty good reviews thus far. What's your take on it?

Forza 4 is Forza, and feels like Forza. There is no mistaking this for any other game. I have spent more time in Forza 4 in the past 2 weeks than I did in Forza 3 in 6 months.

- Are you a racing fan at all?

I haven't won many races in my Malibu yet, but it's not for a lack of trying. When I am not racing on my way to work to push pencils, you might find me watching some Down Under or NASCAR...if the Packers or Badgers are not playing that is.

- So, your lap - what was it like out there with The Stig?

I would rather wake up with my head sewn to the carpet than drive that C'eed.

- Any last words before Stig rushes in and tries to hang you from a tree for desecrating his favorite show, a show he's never actually seen?

I think The Car Show is hiring.

Lap time updated in the Leaderboard thread. If you want to see the replay yourself you'll have to venture to Soldier's storefront, or search for the replay using his gamertag.

OH, thats right you are in Wisconsin! Yeah that would have been quite the upset if the Vikqueens beat the Pack. But seriously two extra cup-holders to not get the 'Maro? C'mon now....

OH, thats right you are in Wisconsin! Yeah that would have been quite the upset if the Vikqueens beat the Pack. But seriously two extra cup-holders to not get the 'Maro? C'mon now....

I was kidding about the Camaro. I was planning on getting, but it was when the wait list was so long, and they were so short on cars, and my lease was up on my current car, and they wouldn't even let me order a Camaro with a deposit. I said screw it then, and just bought my Bu, which I love btw.

Going back though, I wasn't thinking. I would have then drove over to my local Ford dealer and bought a 2010 Mustang instead. Chevy's loss.

What a week it's been...but that's not all, because it's now time to put yet another star in our reasonably-priced car. Tonight's guest is a sensible man, he hates it when James May opens his stupid mouth, and actually thinks The Stig has friends, or for that matter thinks he even knows what a "friend" is - ladies and gentleman, Justin!

- So, Justin, I understand you're a racing enthusiast; what's your favorite racing discipline?

I don't know that I have a favorite, I'm the kind of guy that will watch pretty much anything from drag racing, to NASCAR to F1 and pretty much everything in between.

But if I had to chose 1 it would probably be endurance racing just because it has the most variety between the cars and classes.

- What the hell kind of an accent are you talking in?

I'm from Minnesoda don't cha know!!!

- You can't be American. You're not nearly fat enough...

American's aren't fat, we just wear fat suits to fool everyone into thinking that.

- Jenson Button once told me if he were ever given the opportunity, he would quite literally attempt to bite off Sebastian Vettel's finger so he wouldn't be able to do his victory gesture any longer - what are your thoughts on that?

Sounds like Jenson would get along with Kinky Kylie.

Not sure how Red Bull or McLaren would feel about that though.

- How are you liking Forza Motorsport 4 so far?

Loving it so far, there are some down sides but unlike another game they don't overshadow the positives. I love Rivals mode, the car selection is awesome and it has my favorite track, Mugello, in it.

- How was your trip out here?

I have an issue with how it was handled actually.

Did James really have to pick me up from the airport?

I could have done without the 1 hour lecture on Big Ben with Cher Lloyd playing in the background.

- Now that Forza Planet has flourished a bit more now, how are you liking things over here?

I like it, reminds me of some other game site I visit often.:lol:

Can't wait to see the types of things Jordan does with it in the future.

- What are you driving now?

I really don't have the finances to get a worthwhile car so for now I walk or ride my bike.

- Besides wasting your life playing stupid video games, do you have any other hobbies?

I enjoy wasting my life listening to music, watching movies or reading. In the summer months I also ride my bike a good amount.

- So, your lap - what was it like out there with The Stig?

Annoying, he apparently heard about the Juicy Lucy and couldn't grasp that it's a cheesebuger with cheese inside the burger.

- Where do you think you've come? Stig said you were quite good out there, but he reckons you were a little bit hesitant through some of the corners...

Last, I'm horrible at this track and the car isn't much better. As for the Stig, he was on his iphone the whole time so he didn't help much.

I should clarify I don't think he had the iphone on, I looked over and the screen was black.:P

The video of the replay is also on my storefront.👍

I thought a Juicy Lucy was only a Newts thing.:P Also your seriously going to be walking or riding when winter is right around the corner? Btw it was slightly more interesting then your last one:lol:

Also I thought Yoyo805 said he would capture the video, right?

I thought a Juicy Lucy was only a Newts thing.:P Also your seriously going to be walking or riding when winter is right around the corner? Btw it was slightly more interesting then your last one:lol:

Also I thought Yoyo805 said he would capture the video, right?

That'd be correct, but he's disappeared somewhere so I'm back to the original, I-really-have-no-better-choice format.

Also your seriously going to be walking or riding when winter is right around the corner?

I've always preferred cold weather so it's really no problem, the only issue with it is that the city has horrible sidewalk maintenance(which is odd as there are 2 schools along the road).

Yeah, I saw that on the show where the guy checks all the bridges and sidewalks and stuff, I just wish we would use more sand than salt here.

Back