StoneyNUFC Photo Gallery ::: 2008 #7 Penske Racing RS Spyder Evo

• Thread starter StoneyNUFC
  • 107 comments
@ImaRobot: lol Thanks. Yea that is my favourite from that set, was actually surprised at how well it came out because at first i didn't think i'd pulled it off well enough

@Justin: Thanks Justin 👍

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thank you Pebb :)

@RetroGiant: Cheers Retro

@ripenrun: Thanks, yea lucky and rather surprised I was picked in the first week :D

@Fezz ST: Thank you and thakns for the visit :)👍

@Leicht: Thanks, was very happy with that set

@Beccosinho: Thanks mate :)👍

A preview of my next set that i will hope to get up within next couple of days :)

Well i got a bit photo happy with this car so i will be doing this update in two parts :lol:

Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale Part 1

Update #5

Part 2 will be coming soon :). Hope thou like

Very nice Ferrari series here Stoney, really dig the last one and #7. I kinda know what you mean about getting hung up on a car, I think my FXX and Ford GT are going to part II as well :).

Bah, so jealous, that's the one unicorn I want but as they're nearly impossible to come across, I've had to make due with a normal 360 converted to roughly the CS spec. It suits the Bernese Alps incredibly well, excellent set here sir 👍

@Ripenrun: Thanks mate :)👍

@Slip: Haha yea. When I saw the Unicorn list I was gutted as I absolutely love this car, but very glad I managed to get one so early thanks to the Game with Dev nights (Thanks Jube :) ). Its just as awesome as it was in Forza3 :D

Nos. 1, 4, 5, and 8 are incredible. I love the perspective in the fifth. DEM TREADS. :P

Tell me, does it sound like the CS should?

Thanks Terronium. Lol yea they have done the treads of tyres very well indeed.

It sounds awesome mate and drives so well. The upgraded graphics make it look even more awesome aswell :)

I love the first shot in post 42, also I see you picked the same unicorn car as me.

6449095705_e0dd64c133.jpg

Shot of the thread right there, but your wheel choice makes baby Jesus cry :lol:

@Pebb: Thank you. I actually didn't pick it. the Guy who came first did but i'm so glad he did as I was desperate for that car :lol:

@Fezz ST: Ssshhh you, those wheels are awesome :P and thanks for the compliment mate :)👍

@Flo: Thank you 👍 Ask and you shall receive :)

Lovely Maserati shots... :drool:

Some of the Alfa Spyder from the DLC would be pretty epic.

@Ryanb98: Thanks very much :).. You've probably got the DLC by now and seen the car anyways but heres a few shots as requested.

@Retro: Thanks, glad you enjoy viewing my gallery :)👍

These arn't my greatest shots by any mile. Just couldn't find an angle that worked with this car :lol:

Awesome! :D As a matter of fact, I haven't, since I'm a cheapskate and can't bring myself to spend another £20 after buying the LCE. :lol:

Another great update by the way. :tip:

Everything in here is exceptional, really like your processing on the Ferrari shots, the Maserati shots are tight, have not taken the time to drive mine yet (been a big spending day :) ). Keep em comin Stoney.

The Ferrari, Maserati....I like :D

One random question: is the 430 Scuderia a VIP car? I saw once or twice in all Ferrari race In World Tour and I can't find it in the showroom.

@Ryanb98: Lol, ah well the pics are of some use then :P. Thanks for the compliment 👍

@chromatic9: Cheers mate. It was a well timed choice of theme by Retro lol

@ripenrun: Thanks for the kind words 👍. I know what you mean, DLC day can be a big hit to the old in-game bank account lol

@Leicht: Thanks :)👍

The 430 Scud is a Unicorn car, thats why you won't see it in the dealership. It was one of the transferable cars from the FM3 save if you had one on FM3.

I want this 360 Challenge NOAAW!
Very bright pictures of this 360, love how the red color of it makes the background disappear.

Agree with Fezz ST (shot of the thread post).

That Ferrari set is so well balanced, not a bad one in the bunch :), I like the one that Fezz ST picked, but contrarian that I am, the one right before it would be my fav, another stellar update Stoney.

Back