Sydney Sider Racing 5W-0L

• Thread starter YN89
  • 213 comments
I honestly guessed it and it was right lol. I used my work email, so I couldn't do it before.
Your social skills / life must be really poor if you assume everything little thing I do is wrong or I'm a lier. Don't talk for everyone either. Yeah, I was not honest about dragging but don't assume because of that I lie all the time.
Ah well, I can only feel sorry for you. Whatever you believe, your right. After all, you bought a Yellow Stagea lmao.
Good day.

I must have hit the mark when all you can do is come back with personal attacks.

Great attitude mate !

I sent you a PM. No you haven't hit any mark nor am I attacking you lmao really? Your attitude is just annoying.

You are the type to attack. You joined our lobby and started screaming abuse over no obvious reason. Then when the host kicked you from the lobby, you proceeded to spam everyone with PMs on their PSN accounts. Not the best behaviour bud, particularly when you want a second chance.

This is so stupid. Whatever I say just falls on deaf ears. Have you ever considered the person I do it to know I am joking? I don't even care anymore. I regret even posting here honestly. Nothing but sad bogans / forever aloners here that enjoy being superior online but IRL are nothing but flys.

Lmao cya on GT6

Is this really an argument? Bee was banned on GTP after fighting with me and others on gt5. All I remember that name for is trolling and providing false information as well as arguing with just about every credible member I know. It seems to be history repeating itself hmmm? Easiest way to settle this is take to the track boys, we all know this. If there's any questions about who won, or what happened. Get judges. Get a camera. Have credible non biased people watch. Now, what say this gets put to rest quickly? I'd hate to see my Aussie bros get banned due to this.

Is this really an argument? Bee was banned on GTP after fighting with me and others on gt5. All I remember that name for is trolling and providing false information as well as arguing with just about every credible member I know. It seems to be history repeating itself hmmm? Easiest way to settle this is take to the track boys, we all know this. If there's any questions about who won, or what happened. Get judges. Get a camera. Have credible non biased people watch. Now, what say this gets put to rest quickly? I'd hate to see my Aussie bros get banned due to this.
I would be willing to judge, ghost, or spectate!

I would be willing to judge, ghost, or spectate!
As would I. They'd need an Aussie ghost. But for filming, I wouldn't mind judging and filming for YouTube. It should settle what needs to be settled right? If anyone has questions about who won, there ya go. If the video isn't enough the judges should be.

While I definitely agree with my Aussie friends with everything they say, it all means nothing in the end.

You guys do realize every time you respond to them with a paragraph they get an ego erection? They are literally just trying to get them out of you, they don't even have a logical argument. They will say outlandish things so that you will type a huge return argument, they enjoy that for some reason

Nothing will be settled because there's nothing really too be settled, so just ignore them entirely.

While I definitely agree with my Aussie friends with everything they say, it all means nothing in the end.

You guys do realize every time you respond to them with a paragraph they get an ego erection? They are literally just trying to get them out of you, they don't even have a logical argument. They will say outlandish things so that you will type a huge return argument, they enjoy that for some reason

Nothing will be settled because there's nothing really too be settled, so just ignore them entirely.
That's why you don't argue. You get on the strip. If there is nothing to be settled there would be no argument IMHO. That's what I see at least.

You guys are such girls, As man said just giving them your attention is feeding fuel to the fire, Trynna settle it on the track is just trynna beat a dead horse, What do you think is gonna happen when the group of people race each other? There is gonna be more conflict, Somebody's gonna get beat and cry cry cry, Nothing is being solved. Anyway I'm pretty sure jez and boosted took it the PMS, Which all of this should of have been taking to, To begin with...

Hello, just posting to let you guys know SSR will be declining any further TEAM BATTLE invitations. Thank you.

Happy 420 S.S.R.! If any of y'all are going to do GTAcademy add me on PSN (put GTAcad in the message) so we can have some ghosts to chase!!

B, you crack me up.
You and I both know you've always been a chronic guess launcher. Stop kidding yourself.

You left GT5 on bad terms, seems your off on the wrong foot in GT6 too.
As one of the few that tolerated your crap in GT5, I'm somewhat bemused as to your dishonesty.
You brung it on yourself last time, and you are doing it again champ.

But I'll tell you this, I ran you heaps back in the day.
And I've ran Jez heaps since GT6.
Sorry bro, you don't come close to Jez.

Merry Christmas to the trolls of Aus.

'Back in the day' Bee would destroy you, because back in the day you were slow as hell until you met me tvr boy and Bee was tuning fast cars before I got started. Facts are facts, you were bad, like really bad. Like that guy that would a redbull against my R35 because that's the only thing you could do. YN was always going to have my tunes and step on other Aussies with reaction alone not to mention connection, Matt was average but I stepped on him, who the hell is Austuner anyway? All these other newcomers should be glad this game was rehashed gt5 boredom and the best lost interest. You can still make me laugh funnily enough YN:tup:.

'Back in the day' Bee would destroy you, because back in the day you were slow as hell until you met me tvr boy and Bee was tuning fast cars before I got started. Facts are facts, you were bad, like really bad. Like that guy that would a redbull against my R35 because that's the only thing you could do. YN was always going to have my tunes and step on other Aussies with reaction alone not to mention connection, Matt was average but I stepped on him, who the hell is Austuner anyway? All these other newcomers should be glad this game was rehashed gt5 boredom and the best lost interest. You can still make me laugh funnily enough YN:tup:.

Cool cool.

Jack-Black-Sloth-109346.jpg

Wow. Such post. Much troll. Very fun.

Took you 48 days, or maybe a month and 18, or..

• 4,147,200 seconds
  • 69,120 minutes
  • 1152 hours
  • 48 days
  • 6 weeks and 6 days
To come up with such epic ness. Good job, broski. 👍

Latest Posts

Back