The Clash of the Titans

• Thread starter Pesselles
  • 353 comments
Also today some very nice pictures could be taken (I like this tool)

1000010628.jpg

1000010629.jpg

Regards
Martin

Hello Titans!

Lake Loiuse was a blast. I had so much fun.

Race 1 I was in P1 having an epic battle with @MUC76 who passed me. I messed up and eventually fell to P4. @Pesselles was hot my heels but I think he lost concentration seeing @smoothbore12 with out of this world lap times and P1 😁 I was picturing this French dude yelling WTF 🤣🤣

Race 2 I was In P2 chasing down @smoothbore12 but he was way too fast for me. He dissappeard 8.5 seconds ahead. No way I was going to catch him.

Race 3 was bad. I got a few penalties as a result of learning some fancy racing lines from chasing down @smoothbore12 in the previous race.
I fell to P4. By lap 5 @Pesselles was 4 seconds ahead and I started chasing. I passed him in lap 5 but then another epic epic battle for P3.
We swopped positions numerous times. Clean racing. Battled it to the end and he finished ahead of me in P3 👌

Race 4 I was chasing down @MUC76 for that P1. I passed him on lap 3 but he never left my tail. That scooby was hot on my heels. An intense battle till the end to keep my P1.

Lake Louise was AMAZING 👏

Thank you guys for having me race with you!!

Super Awesome!

Awesome races, guys, thanks for setting it up! I have to admit that I've never driven this car before, but it was a perfect fit once you get used to spending half the time in 1st gear :D

Had some epic battles with @Evilmuffin in race 1...

1713729521175.png

... and @smoothbore12 in race 2 ...

1713729593632.png

@Pesselles I saw the replay of race 3, what was up with that? I know you and @smoothbore12 are practically married, so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. Did you perhaps not do the dishes and and let him win to make up for it? 😂

Awesome races, guys, thanks for setting it up! I have to admit that I've never driven this car before, but it was a perfect fit once you get used to spending half the time in 1st gear :D

View attachment 1349014

View attachment 1349015

@Pesselles I saw the replay of race 3, what was up with that? I know you and @smoothbore12 are practically married, so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. Did you perhaps not do the dishes and and let him win to make up for it? 😂
Thanks for your awesome pics and for joining us :)

1st answer: I was out of fuel....

2nd answer: I was expecting a grouped finish, like in Le Mans 1966

PS: I don't marry Old Greek farts... (even the young ones) :yuck::dopey:

View attachment 1349014

View attachment 1349015

I totally forgot this car basically doesn't have 1st and 2nd gear. I did my usual short shift and found myself totally out of the power band 🤣 Luckily, it was pretty easy to make the car very wide at Nurburgring 🤪

I totally forgot this car basically doesn't have 1st and 2nd gear. I did my usual short shift and found myself totally out of the power band 🤣 Luckily, it was pretty easy to make the car very wide at Nurburgring 🤪
Don't know what you're talking about but for sure you need to buy chocolate muffins for everyone every time you race .
Your wins must have some cost , otherwise you don't enjoy them 😂 .
You owe for two rounds now 😁

I threw my watch into the garden a few times after dinner today.

When I picked it up, it showed 1:35.75.
If I throw it away more often, it could be that it is then a little ahead.

It's a very nice watch. The model is called "No Downforce".

Maybe that's why it's not quite as much fun although it has a soft strap.

But I will wear it anyway. Firstly, a friend from France chose it for me and secondly, the body is made of Titan.

Cheers
Martin

P. S.
1000010706.jpg

1000010707.jpg

Last edited:
I threw my watch into the garden a few times after dinner today.

When I picked it up, it showed 1:35.75.
If I throw it away more often, it could be that it is then a little ahead.

It's a very nice watch. The model is called "No Downforce".

Maybe that's why it's not quite as much fun although it has a soft strap.

But I will wear it anyway. Firstly, a friend from France chose it for me and secondly, the body is made of Titan.

Cheers
Martin

P. S.
View attachment 1349844

View attachment 1349845
Yeah, this will be a rocket ride! Although I have to admit that it drives rather nice as a VGT. Maybe McLaren should start producing watches to fix their?!? 🤔18f11e9227451-screenshotUrl.jpg

I'm curious how the Skoda will handle and what the next TT will be. But for now I go to sleep and wish you all sweet dreams... 😴

Back