The Human Comedy 8 - Gr.3 Lake Maggiore

• Thread starter breeminator
  • 1,059 comments
might be part of the glitch
Was part of the glitch and was fixed today with 1.47 patch which i only found about today. So I missed the Ford gt glitch and now this one. I'm destined to never win this kip of a race. I've gold in every other Human Comedy missions. Raging

Has anyone won this since the last two updates and not using any of the last two glitches. I think its gotten harder since the last few updates and alot of guys who have commented about winning and put up tips did so a long time ago from what I can see and they don't work now.

Has anyone won this since the last two updates and not using any of the last two glitches. I think its gotten harder since the last few updates and alot of guys who have commented about winning and put up tips did so a long time ago from what I can see and they don't work now.
I've just gone and done it now to check.

Ran the Mazda RX-Vision GT3, Racing Mediums for 10 laps (1'58-1'59 for all), stopped and topped up to 75 litres and more Racing Mediums, 10 more laps (1'58-1'59 for all), stopped and topped up to 75 litres and more Racing Mediums, 10 more laps (1'57.9-1:59 for all) and victory by 16 seconds from the BMW M6 Endurance.

And I'm rubbish at Lago Maggiore Full (and pretty middling in general).

I've done Lago Maggiore on Monday with the 911 RSR on Mediums and reduced aero in the back. Laps where mostly 1:58, some 1:57. Only finished P2, 6s behind the BMW.
Won't become easier to win without the glitch! :(

I wonder if people get spooked by the fastest AI in the first stint and give up? I don't know, it really doesn't seem so hard to me, the strategy is simple and the consistent lap times needed to win are perfectly achievable, nothing ridiculous.

I wonder if people get spooked by the fastest AI in the first stint and give up?
I sometimes think the same;
If there is any AI with a run-away strategie, this is usually the one NOT WINNING.
Maggiore - Supra
Watkin Glens - Ford Roadster
Tokyo 600 - NSX

Winning requires being in the race until the chequered flag.

Last edited:
Maggiore is not really in my wheelhouse, I struggle with rhythm with awkward camber, especially the turn 2-3-4 sequence which I utterly hate.

I did manage to get it done today with 1.47 though - the key is patience. It took me two tries, but even after the first one I went from doing 2:00 flat average to 1:58.5 by the end of the race, which will get you in the ballpark.

If you try a couple of cars and can't consistently break 2mins, keep trying new ones, even with BoP there's some pretty significant differences that will suit different drivers with different gear (wheel, controller, TC, etc).

Yes, with the AMG GT '20. It handles beautifully. Normal RH, pitted at end of laps 10 and 20. I'm not great - normally only high-silvers in the weekly time trials - but I won by 17s in a race that wasn't incident-free. It's definitely doable; just keep practising!

Last edited:
LN4
Yes, with the AMG GT '20. It handles beautifully. Normal RH, pitted at end of laps 10 and 20. I'm not great - normally only high-silvers in the weekly time trials - but I won by 17s in a race that wasn't incident-free. It's definitely doable; just keep practising!
Will try again with the AMG GT 20 and see how the RH go on the 2 stop strategy. I also seen someone saying they raced the BRZ and won too in that. I'm no way the best driver lol 😆 only manage bronze and the odd silver and using a controller.

Will try again with the AMG GT 20 and see how the RH go on the 2 stop strategy. I also seen someone saying they raced the BRZ and won too in that. I'm no way the best driver lol 😆 only manage bronze and the odd silver and using a controller.
Mazda RX-Vision is also good. After Famine posted, I wanted to check my lap times/tire wear and eventually decided to do the whole thing - I won (previously I had bronze). Controller + TCS1 - my lap times were 1:57 - 1:59.

Back