The Human Comedy 8 - Gr.3 Lake Maggiore

• Thread starter breeminator
  • 1,083 comments
might be part of the glitch
Was part of the glitch and was fixed today with 1.47 patch which i only found about today. So I missed the Ford gt glitch and now this one. I'm destined to never win this kip of a race. I've gold in every other Human Comedy missions. Raging

Has anyone won this since the last two updates and not using any of the last two glitches. I think its gotten harder since the last few updates and alot of guys who have commented about winning and put up tips did so a long time ago from what I can see and they don't work now.

Has anyone won this since the last two updates and not using any of the last two glitches. I think its gotten harder since the last few updates and alot of guys who have commented about winning and put up tips did so a long time ago from what I can see and they don't work now.
I've just gone and done it now to check.

Ran the Mazda RX-Vision GT3, Racing Mediums for 10 laps (1'58-1'59 for all), stopped and topped up to 75 litres and more Racing Mediums, 10 more laps (1'58-1'59 for all), stopped and topped up to 75 litres and more Racing Mediums, 10 more laps (1'57.9-1:59 for all) and victory by 16 seconds from the BMW M6 Endurance.

And I'm rubbish at Lago Maggiore Full (and pretty middling in general).

Has anyone won this since the last two updates and not using any of the last two glitches.
Yes
same story as always.
BRZ with 10/10/10 on RM
BRZ with 15/15 on RH

RC-F with 14/8/8 on RH/RM/RM (I guess this one can be called an easy victory, shortshifting at 6500RPM will make the car last for 18 laps, so you barely need to refuel at all).

I've done Lago Maggiore on Monday with the 911 RSR on Mediums and reduced aero in the back. Laps where mostly 1:58, some 1:57. Only finished P2, 6s behind the BMW.
Won't become easier to win without the glitch! :(

I wonder if people get spooked by the fastest AI in the first stint and give up? I don't know, it really doesn't seem so hard to me, the strategy is simple and the consistent lap times needed to win are perfectly achievable, nothing ridiculous.

I wonder if people get spooked by the fastest AI in the first stint and give up?
I sometimes think the same;
If there is any AI with a run-away strategie, this is usually the one NOT WINNING.
Maggiore - Supra
Watkin Glens - Ford Roadster
Tokyo 600 - NSX

Winning requires being in the race until the chequered flag.

Last edited:
Maggiore is not really in my wheelhouse, I struggle with rhythm with awkward camber, especially the turn 2-3-4 sequence which I utterly hate.

I did manage to get it done today with 1.47 though - the key is patience. It took me two tries, but even after the first one I went from doing 2:00 flat average to 1:58.5 by the end of the race, which will get you in the ballpark.

If you try a couple of cars and can't consistently break 2mins, keep trying new ones, even with BoP there's some pretty significant differences that will suit different drivers with different gear (wheel, controller, TC, etc).

Yes, with the AMG GT '20. It handles beautifully. Normal RH, pitted at end of laps 10 and 20. I'm not great - normally only high-silvers in the weekly time trials - but I won by 17s in a race that wasn't incident-free. It's definitely doable; just keep practising!

Last edited:
LN4
Yes, with the AMG GT '20. It handles beautifully. Normal RH, pitted at end of laps 10 and 20. I'm not great - normally only high-silvers in the weekly time trials - but I won by 17s in a race that wasn't incident-free. It's definitely doable; just keep practising!
Will try again with the AMG GT 20 and see how the RH go on the 2 stop strategy. I also seen someone saying they raced the BRZ and won too in that. I'm no way the best driver lol 😆 only manage bronze and the odd silver and using a controller.

Will try again with the AMG GT 20 and see how the RH go on the 2 stop strategy. I also seen someone saying they raced the BRZ and won too in that. I'm no way the best driver lol 😆 only manage bronze and the odd silver and using a controller.
Mazda RX-Vision is also good. After Famine posted, I wanted to check my lap times/tire wear and eventually decided to do the whole thing - I won (previously I had bronze). Controller + TCS1 - my lap times were 1:57 - 1:59.

RH should be 1 stop
RM is 2 stop.

Did a cruising victory in the RC-F with a 1 stop on RM (yes, no typo), wanted to clean out my driving to improve tyrelife.
In the end, tyres lasted for 15 laps instead of roughly 10, and fuel range increased from 18 to 20 laps.

RH should be 1 stop
RM is 2 stop.

Did a cruising victory in the RC-F with a 1 stop on RM (yes, no typo), wanted to clean out my driving to improve tyrelife.
In the end, tyres lasted for 15 laps instead of roughly 10, and fuel range increased from 18 to 20 laps.
Good work! The BRZ is capable of doing 1 stop on RM as well.

RH should be 1 stop
RM is 2 stop.
"Should be", but wasn't. Go hell for leather with the Merc and the RH tyres are pretty shot around lap 10. It's still quick enough to win by a fair margin on RH (yes, no typo) with a 2-stop (yes, no typo).

LN4
"Should be", but wasn't. Go hell for leather with the Merc and the RH tyres are pretty shot around lap 10. It's still quick enough to win by a fair margin on RH (yes, no typo) with a 2-stop (yes, no typo).
Thats some very excessive tyrewear I havent yet seen on any race I have done.

End of Lap 15, pitting because running out of fuel, but tyres surely would have lasted 1 lap, maybe even 2.
1715271074757.png

Result, strangely very slow AI made for an easy win
I guess "fighting with them" (just following) really wore out their tyres, as Rubilar was already pitting end of Lap 8
1715271208834.png

I can't believe you guys still do this race even when you don't get paid for it. That is a huge misstep on PD's part. The missions should be made so you can do them over and over again and win the payouts. Everyone wants more endurance races and this would be an easy way for PD to give it to them.

Good work! The BRZ is capable of doing 1 stop on RM as well.
I would guess there are many cars capable of doing just that.
But I am not on a level of skill to say whether this is better than just wasting the tyres for faster laptimes as a tradeoff.
Nor didnt I do any math about fuel spend per lap vs refueling speed, as there has to be some cross point of be faster or save fuel will be better for certian cars.
The McLaren 650 is one of those cars that already seem to be so efficient (while revving out) that any further saving might be a loss.
The Lexus RCF is so highly fuel efficient that putting it down harder for more speed might be the better choice.

I can't believe you guys still do this race even when you don't get paid for it.
I do what I do because I like what I do, but I would love some money for sure 😶
With an estimate of 80 races an that event I definitly missed out alot of credits I would have amassed on Tokyo instead.

Thats some very excessive tyrewear I havent yet seen on any race I have done.

End of Lap 15, pitting because running out of fuel, but tyres surely would have lasted 1 lap, maybe even 2.
View attachment 1354079

Result, strangely very slow AI made for an easy win
I guess "fighting with them" (just following) really wore out their tyres, as Rubilar was already pitting end of Lap 8
View attachment 1354084
I have burnt out RH tyres by lap 10 so gave up using them and stuck with RM as they last the same. The RH I find are too slow for me and when they don't last anyway there is no point

So just went all out in the Audi R10 Evo and I mostly did 1.58.7s and finished 4th which is my best result from previous so waste of a hour as obviously once you have silver once you don't get paid again. Really fed up with it. Might take a break from GT altogether for a while. Between this and the Bugatti Veyron never coming up I'm getting bored. Probably do a grind every now and then for the 800k credits but its just gotten very frustrating. When so many people say how easily they have won this event by I'm either just not good enough or doing something I'm not aware of very wrong even though I've followed so many guides.

I would guess there are many cars capable of doing just that.
But I am not on a level of skill to say whether this is better than just wasting the tyres for faster laptimes as a tradeoff.
Nor didnt I do any math about fuel spend per lap vs refueling speed, as there has to be some cross point of be faster or save fuel will be better for certian cars.
The McLaren 650 is one of those cars that already seem to be so efficient (while revving out) that any further saving might be a loss.
The Lexus RCF is so highly fuel efficient that putting it down harder for more speed might be the better choice.

I do what I do because I like what I do, but I would love some money for sure 😶
With an estimate of 80 races an that event I definitly missed out alot of credits I would have amassed on Tokyo instead.
Might do a few laps in the McLaren and the Lexus and see how I get on before I waste any more hours on this. Thanks.

I have burnt out RH tyres by lap 10 so gave up using them and stuck with RM as they last the same. The RH I find are too slow for me and when they don't last anyway there is no point
I find it hard to understand how RH only last you 10 laps, do you have any recordings/videos of your runs because you should get 15 laps easily

I find it hard to understand how RH only last you 10 laps, do you have any recordings/videos of your runs because you should get 15 laps easily
Unfortunately I don't, sorry. Can't remember what car it was, think it was the Mazda. When I first tried this event I never thought about ever using RM I only used RH and they never lasted and once I got to around lap 10 to 12 the time I was loosing on RH because of the wear on them I was loosing places so never got anything better then 15th. Its only in the last few months I've tried RM and following a few guides on here have gotten 4th but no better 😔

Unfortunately I don't, sorry. Can't remember what car it was, think it was the Mazda. When I first tried this event I never thought about ever using RM I only used RH and they never lasted and once I got to around lap 10 to 12 the time I was loosing on RH because of the wear on them I was loosing places so never got anything better then 15th. Its only in the last few months I've tried RM and following a few guides on here have gotten 4th but no better 😔
Pace will drop off between laps 12-15 for sure but I wouldn’t think it’s cause of concern.

This race requires consistency to win of a fast enough pace , more than putting in one mega fast lap.

Hope you get 1st soon

Pace will drop off between laps 12-15 for sure but I wouldn’t think it’s cause of concern.

This race requires consistency to win of a fast enough pace , more than putting in one mega fast lap.

Hope you get 1st soon
Many thanks, so do I but I'm starting to give up. Either I'm not good enough or doing something very wrong. Just drove the Audi R8 Evo, pitted lap 10 and 20 on RM tyres and totally went all out, almost ever lap was 1.58 something with one or two 2.00 something and I got 4th. As I'd already gotten 4th which is my highest I wasted a hour for nothing.

Many thanks, so do I but I'm starting to give up. Either I'm not good enough or doing something very wrong. Just drove the Audi R8 Evo, pitted lap 10 and 20 on RM tyres and totally went all out, almost ever lap was 1.58 something with one or two 2.00 something and I got 4th. As I'd already gotten 4th which is my highest I wasted a hour for nothing.
I think try a FR car instead, like the AMG, BRZ, Lexus and/or Toyota.
Also open up a YouTube account and link it to your PS, then do a recording of some laps and upload there as we could help “steer” you in the right direction to get 1st

“steer”
Agree, maybe there is something that sticks out and can be corrected just by having a look.

doing something very wrong.
For example, as counter-intuitive as it might seem at first, but this maybe one of the biggest issues players may trap themselfes into.
There are 4 steps of steering for each corner:
1. too less, which is very obvious
2. too much, which is also very obvios
3. a little too much, which is not as obvious anymore, this will cause excessive tyrewear and will be almost identical in per lap pace as
4. the perfect amount
Unfortunatly 3. and 4. are both variable and mixing into each other depending on quite alot of variables.

This will be something that has to be "felt" quite literally, as the perfect amount wont cause controller vibrations (on most cars), whereas 3. will cause controller vibtrations - not sure how a wheel does communicate this, but I suppose it will be somewhat the same.

I think on this turn it is easiest to identify - and it is also the spot where the AI is on the slowest and best to overtak:
1715380625023.png

Leading into the next small left where you speed at the point of the orange curb should be at least 210km/h
1715380722551.png

Needless to say the Lexus RC F GT3 17 didn't suit me.
20240511_165141.jpg
20240511_165234.jpg

At the end of each 10 laps the front are totally gone. Best lap i could get was a 1.58 something. Might try the BRZ on RH and see how that goes....

Needless to say the Lexus RC F GT3 17 didn't suit me.

At the end of each 10 laps the front are totally gone. Best lap i could get was a 1.58 something. Might try the BRZ on RH and see how that goes....
As much as of a change it might be, but I would suggest getting used to manual transmission.

Also, depending on how much "guidance" you take from the helper lines, they are not necessarily the optimal lines, neither are the corner-cones.
I did 2 laps with them enabled to show you how I dont follow them:

(in case not ready, be patient, Im just putting the URL here before YT finished)

Can't wait to see this and see where I might be going wrong. I've tried to cut to the limit as much as I can without getting a penalty 😒

As much as of a change it might be, but I would suggest getting used to manual transmission.

Also, depending on how much "guidance" you take from the helper lines, they are not necessarily the optimal lines, neither are the corner-cones.
I did 2 laps with them enabled to show you how I dont follow them:

(in case not ready, be patient, Im just putting the URL here before YT finished)

Ok I'm totally lost. Watched both laps and I basically follow your exact line through the corners but I'm not getting 1.57s I'm getting 1.58 and 1.59 when totally pushing. I must look at how to video them to show you

Bit disappointed because I thought there was something I was doing very wrong. Good new though I think the game has me bugged as today I finally got a ticket for Bugatti and was able to buy a Bugatti Veyron after 600h of playing lol....

I must look at how to video them to show you
All you need more than your console is a YT account.
Then depending on PS4 "share" button or PS5 "create" button
-> save video
-> upload video to youtube

I think at that point on the console you will be asked to link the accounts.

Well last race I did was in the BRZ I think its called. When I pitted on lap 10 I was in 1st place ahead by 4 seconds. Came out in 14th place and got back to 9th place by the time I pitted again on lap 20 and came out in 18th place and managed to finish 7th..... to be honest I got so annoyed I start play assassin's creed Viking game to give myself a break.

When I pitted on lap 10 I was in 1st place ahead by 4 seconds. Came out in 14th place and got back to 9th place by the time I pitted again on lap 20 and came out in 18th place and managed to finish 7th...
Are you, by any chance, taking on an entire tank of fuel at each stop?

If so, don't. The refill rate is extremely slow; you want to be carrying 10.5 laps of fuel each time.

Back