The Human Comedy 8 - Gr.3 Lake Maggiore

• Thread starter breeminator
  • 1,083 comments
Are you, by any chance, taking on an entire tank of fuel at each stop?

If so, don't. The refill rate is extremely slow; you want to be carrying 10.5 laps of fuel each time.
Hi. Sadly no. When I first tried this mission then yes I made that big mistake but I recently realised that this was a mistake so now only take on the absolute amount of fuel I need. Sorry really wish is was something this simple of a mistake I was making.

I finally did it!

911 RSR, medium tyres, pit after 10 laps for fuel and tyres (no glitch use this time!)

My laptimes where even a bit slower like in my last attempt, where i finished P2. The big difference was my 1st lap: i went pretty aggressive thru the contenders in turn 1 and 2. At the end of lap 1 i was already P4.
In the 1st stint the gap to P1 was pretty constant, but after the the 1st pit stop, AI seemed to slow down and i won with 20+sec!

I finally did it!

911 RSR, medium tyres, pit after 10 laps for fuel and tyres (no glitch use this time!)

My laptimes where even a bit slower like in my last attempt, where i finished P2. The big difference was my 1st lap: i went pretty aggressive thru the contenders in turn 1 and 2. At the end of lap 1 i was already P4.
In the 1st stint the gap to P1 was pretty constant, but after the the 1st pit stop, AI seemed to slow down and i won with 20+sec!
I tried the RSR and couldn't get the pass out of it. Maybe when I've free time I'm going to set up YouTube and let people see my laps and where I'm going so wrong. Glad you beat it. 🙂

I had already won it with the RSR and the Mazda RX Vision for my first 2 accounts a year ago, I had to do it again for my 3rd account.....
I tried out several cars, including the 650S (my brother won with it) but it was with the RSR that I felt most comfortable....
RM start and 2 stops.......strong start where you have to elbow and bumper to avoid losing too much time......P6 on lap 1 and P2 on lap 3....
the problem was that I couldn't keep up with the Toyota P1......a few tenths on each lap and therefore 6" at refuelling....
what saved me was that she refueled every 9 laps....on the 26th, I was 4" down and afraid she'd go all the way, hence my relief when she stopped.....
I then had a 6" lead over Fraga and his 650S......but he came back like a cannonball to spend the last 3 laps against my bumper, I had the greatest difficulty in keeping him behind me with my worn RMs......he only stalled in the 2nd half of the last lap.....ouf!!!!....won with 4".......
I'm riding in "normal" difficulty and my laps were in 1'58/59....
best lap 1' 57.4.....best Toy lap: 1'57.1.....

Back