• 43 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
I purchased and installed vBulletin onto GTPlanet's new server last night, and I thought some of you die-hard users would want to give it a try before everyone else.  :)

But, before you run off and start looking at the new site, keep this in mind:

When you visit the new forums, you will notice that there will not be any old messages.  This is because I have not yet transferred them, but they are coming soon.  The same thing goes for your member account.  If you want to post at the new board, you will need to re-register.  BUT, your account may need to be deleted when I transfer the current accounts from this forum.  Post at your own risk!  :D

And, now that you've read that, click here to see our new board.

Cannot get in this is the message:

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

LOL!  :lol:  Post some messages in the Test Forum, ghostrider, I'd like to try out some of the administrative options on posts other than my own...  :)

Quote: from Ghostrider on 3:14 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]Cannot get in this is the message:

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:
Uh oh.  What are you doing when you get this message?  :nervous:

OK, let me try to register as a new member and see what happens.  That's a very strange error, because vBulletin is not running on CGI...

Hmmm...

I'm not even receiving the email...  :reallymad:

Quote: from Ghostrider on 3:26 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]Subscribed Forums
You are not subscribed to any forums at the moment.
What is this?
This is a really neat feature that allows you to select only certain forums that you read on a regular basis.  Right below new topic in say, the Test Forum, you'll see the text that says Subscribe to this forum.  When you click on that, that forum will now appear in your user cp.  The same also goes for subscribed messages.  You are automatically subscribed to threads that you post in.

Quote: from Ghostrider on 3:32 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]I think im in now but it says that im not registered for any posts or somethig like that
Yes, you'll need to click on that link in the email to complete your registration first.

How can we reply when it says this:

Forum Rules:You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts  HTML code is disabled
vB code is enabled
Smilies are enabled

Well, I'm mad, because I thought it was working correctly, but I'm also glad I let you guys (well, you, so far) beta test so we can get these bugs out of the way.

Give me some time, and I'll work on it a bit.  But, let me clear this up - you did get a confirmation email?

Quote: from Jordan on 3:44 pm on Aug. 11, 2001[br]Because, you haven't fully registerd yet.

The e-mail link don't work. I click on it I try cut and paste
I've tried the second link and the same thing.
Same error.

Here it is again:

CGI Error

This is the link that its trying to goto:

http://64.4.8.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=2b4ea6f7bf387f187cc59776cb12e460&lat=997559132&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2egtplanet%2enet%2fforums%2fregister%2ephp%3fa%3dact%26u%3d2%26i%3d997556810

Maybe, but this is a major problem that needs to be fixed.

Yes it sure is.  I tried rebooting the computer also and still no luck on the confirm registration.

I will try another user and see if it works.  Give me a min.

Jordan,  I tried another user using out look for e-mail and the same problem.  Bummer man.

Hope this helps a little.  The forms look good.

OK, I've turned off email verification, so you should be able to register for a new account without having to click on the link in your email account.

Latest Posts

Back