The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,903 comments
Screenshot_20240306-190208.png

Last edited:
That's just the tip of that iceberg. He's a Holocaust denier, insults gays & transgenders, disrespects the children of school shootings, & believes black people owe white people reparations for being brought here. And of course, Trump claims he's better than MLK Jr.

He makes Uncle Ruckus look tame as hell & despite all these horrible positions he holds, he fails to realize he'd be shipped off by die-hard MAGA supporters anyway.

That's just the tip of that iceberg. He's a Holocaust denier, insults gays & transgenders, disrespects the children of school shootings, & believes black people owe white people reparations for being brought here. And of course, Trump claims he's better than MLK Jr.

He makes Uncle Ruckus look tame as hell & despite all these horrible positions he holds, he fails to realize he'd be shipped off by die-hard MAGA supporters anyway.
He's a disaster walking. This coming from a state who previously gave us a rolling disaster in government.

Sounds like a shoo-in for reelection.
I looked up his wiki article and he wants to abolish science and history education for first-through-fifth-graders.

Last edited:
Is that old duffer really suggesting that Ukraine surrenders?
0 reasons to continue cosplay Verden. If things doesn't change, full stop makes sense. He doing his best to stop bloodbath, save lives.

Last edited:
I wonder if the pope would feel the same if Italy suddenly moved its army into the Vatican City and annexed a quarter of it, threatening to flatten the rest?

I wonder if the pope would feel the same if Italy suddenly moved its army into the Vatican City and annexed a quarter of it, threatening to flatten the rest?
That special operation MIGHT take 2 days.

Well... Pious IX was labelled the Prisoner of the Vatican when the unification of Italy took away almost all of the Pope's temporal powers and stripped the Bishop of Rome of most of his territory. The Papal States and the huge temporal powers that the Pope formerly had are easily forgotten by how benign today's Vatican City state is. The Pope used to personally rule all of central Italy.

It's ironic that the man who is recommending that Ukraine surrender and accept huge territorial losses is the successor of a man who fought (rightly or wrongly) against that same fate.

Last edited:
The Strocher bloodline's been clean and pure for eintausend Ja...I mean, a thousand years.

This will age poorly if the "convictions" turn out to be utter baloney and he wins the presidency. Note how I said "if" instead of when.
If he wins the convictions will turn out to be "utter baloney" whether the charges are warranted or not and he'll probably shoot a few people in the middle of 5th Avenue for good measure (doubtless including E. Jean Carroll) just to show how untouchable he'll be. Ready the gulags.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back