TPC GT3 Monthly Endurance Events - (Exhibition) Race 6 - Suzuka 90mins - 2nd December - reserve spaces available

Great thanks.

We also run Daily Races with Friends every Friday night in a private lobby, starting at 9pm. We do 2 of each of that weeks daily races, and then 2 fun bonus races afterwards. It’s just drop in/casual, and open to everyone that would like to race.

Here’s a link to the thread for that.

Last edited:
Hi all.

The results are all tallied up…
Congratulations to @GOTMAXPOWER who is our Driver Champion and Team Ford who are our Constructors Champions.
There was a tie for p2 in the Drivers Championship with @The359 edging @Drex124 with 2 race wins.
In the Constructors Championship we have a tie for p1 between Porsche and Ford. I gave it to Ford as they have more Team wins but if you count Race wins then it would be Porsche. I think both Teams would be deserving of the p1 so feel free to make your own minds up.

Thanks to everyone who has been involved. This series has been a lot of fun and a greater success than I had anticipated so I thank you all for the effort and enthusiasm you brought to each event.

For those that missed out as reserve drivers, I am going to try and put on another race before Christmas. Once I have decided on a date I will tag you for priority entry.

The final race at Atlanta was a blast, I knew it would be a good one and it sure delivered.
IMG_8316.jpeg

IMG_8315.jpeg

IMG_8314.jpeg

IMG_8313.jpeg

IMG_8312.jpeg

IMG_8311.jpeg

IMG_8310.jpeg

IMG_8289.jpeg

IMG_8309.jpeg

IMG_8290.jpeg

IMG_8291.jpeg

IMG_8308.jpeg

IMG_8292.jpeg

IMG_8307.jpeg

IMG_8269.jpeg

IMG_8293.jpeg

IMG_8294.jpeg

IMG_8306.jpeg

IMG_8304.jpeg

IMG_8305.jpeg

IMG_8303.jpeg

IMG_8302.jpeg

IMG_8301.jpeg

IMG_8300.jpeg

IMG_8299.jpeg

IMG_8295.jpeg

Last edited:
As per those above, thanks very much for organising @Kermit_2142 :cheers:, and indeed everyone else for the racing 👍. Was a very fun championship, it's unfortunate I couldn't make Bathurst, every round I did enter was great fun. Even with my fueling cock-up at Le man's 😅. Mind you, fuel isn't the Ford GT's strength... Also apologies to anyone for any dodgy driving by me at any point during this series.

Overall, it's a series that made Gr.3 racing fun, something normal sport mode doesn't do for me.

Hi all, I can confirm the final race of 2023 below.

6. Suzuka 90 mins - 2nd December
Race Simulation - 10am - 8pm (time x6 Tbc)
Race Multipliers - Fuel x3 / Tyres x2
Weather Forecast - Starting dry with an increasing chance of rain.

Reserve drivers have priority to enter until Wednesday 22nd November. Other entries will be taken from the 23rd onwards. Car availability has been reset and as before there are 2 seats available for each manufacturer. (Please note I have adjusted the refuelling rate to x3).

If you wish to enter please confirm your car choice and race number.

I look forward to seeing you all on track.

Last edited:

Reserve drivers have priority to enter until Wednesday 22nd November. Other entries will be taken from the 23rd onwards. Car availability has been reset and as before there are 2 seats available for each manufacturer. (Please note I have adjusted the refuelling rate to x3).

I'm boringly consistent:

GTP Name: The_Tullster
PSN Name: TPC_Fudsy
Race Number: 27
Car Choice: Porsche

Sign me up if there's still space by the 23rd

GTP Name: Adam Barber
PSN Name: TPC_ABarber95
Race Number: 95
Car Choice: V12 Vantage

Back