Tsukuba Surprise Night. Part 2- Monday, May 30th. All Welcome!

• Thread starter KWAKAMAN
  • 135 comments
I think a few were doin doughnuts, but Kwaka's (Dave) door was in bits lol. The premium rally cars are the best/most visual to destroy. Big up's to Despawn for expert reversing skillz.
Great racing last night guys, had a blast. was glad that all seemed to connect once we switched lobbys, specially for CSSdk. I'm happy to host anytime if there are are any connection problems. I might be away for a few weeks, but I'll definately be up for all Fun Racers nights if I'm home.
Cheers for last night :)

Oh yeah, Dave, if you're up for it, could you set me up with one of our exclusive Fun Racers avatars please? We could get a brand going here lol

Meant to add can you put me down for next week please?

Cheers.

Apologies for those who couldnt get in the room last night.
My connection is type 2 and normal , but its not good bandwidth for more than 4 people i recon.
Also i clash with CSSK and piti sometimes. McKiernans lounge/ connection seems to cope so may have to use his next week, and for mm-R cup rounds too.

As for the meeting last night...well....i think McKiernan has said it all!! We were MAD!! Totally inpressed with despawns reversing.
Awesome doughnuts and drifting going on too.
Nice to see a few new menbers...and a note to them.."its not usually this silly. Sometimes we actually do a few more races .

Yeah, but that car wanted nothing to do with racing, she just wanted to see how far sideways we could get her.

Hi guys what track is it for next mondays race?
Had a super race night with you all last night bumper to bumper sideways reverse you name it we all did it ;)

Had a super race night with you all last night bumper to bumper sideways reverse you name it we all did it ;)

We'll be running Tsukuba again. After that, we should have another host and they'll pick a different track for us to run.

Cheers for all the compliments on my reversing. The truth is I once ventured into a remote, small back-road in the countryside in Nicaragua in a pickup. At least we thought it was a road. But in the end it looked more like a dried up river. Too narrow to continue, too narrow to turn around. Pitch black in the middle of the night. That night I became quite a decent reverse driver.

Still a bit frustrated I could only do 1:54 reversing, as I did 1:51 in the beetle (driving normally). I'll be back.

But not next week, though, as I have the latest shift at work, 16-23 London time. Next time...

Oh yeah, Dave, if you're up for it, could you set me up with one of our exclusive Fun Racers avatars please? We could get a brand going here lol.

Your wish is my command.👍
McKiernan1Avater.jpg

Same track - Different car and lounge by the look of it. My connection sucks.👎

I'm afraid I won't be able to make the race next Monday. I've got a meeting that I've got to attend, and I don't think I'll be back home in time to join. Have fun, guys! :)

Edit: Oh, and Dave... if it's not too much to ask... one of those mm-R avatars would be awesome. I'm in the yellow-ish #25 car ;)

Eidolon_600
Edit: Oh, and Dave... if it's not too much to ask... one of those mm-R avatars would be awesome. I'm in the yellow-ish #25 car ;)

To be honest: what he said. If it's not too much trouble, of course. #6 is me, if I'm not mistaken. ;-)

All mm-R cup drivers Avatars now in OP in Fun racers cup thread. Enjoy.
Use if you wish (no probs if you dont).

Not getting time to do vids at the moment. Not even tested for round 2 yet.
My elderly mother broke her hip yesterday so visits to hospital is going to be regular in the next few weeks!

Oh yeah, Dave, if you're up for it, could you set me up with one of our exclusive Fun Racers avatars please? We could get a brand going here lol.

Your wish is my command.👍
McKiernan1Avater.jpg

Nice one :sly:

& sorry to hear bout your Mother

Sounds fun do we just turn up on the night??

Just add me (kwakaman39) or McKiernan to your friends list and follow us into race lobby via community lounge link.
This isnt a serious race session, just a few easy going friends having a thrash around atrack.
Drifing/ doughnuts/ burnouts....any thing goes. Most important thing is to have fun.
No intentional destruction derbys tho.!!
Oh....we do have a few short races too.:scared:

Edit...put Fun Racers note in subject when send FR.

I was a bit lost after my hollidays but i found the thread :D
Do you have a slot for tonight??

Hey people just thought i would give you all a heads up on this (PSN Maimtenance Scheduled);(

PSN Network Maintenance has been scheduled to take places from Tuesday 31st May at 19.00 GMT until Wednesday 1st June 01.00 GMT.

During the maintenance window, the following services will be unavailable:

PC Registration
Console Storefront
PS3 Account Management
PS3 Network Account Registration
PSP Network Account Registration
Qriocity Account Management
If you attempt to log in during this period you will receive the site maintenance notification page.

If you are already signed in during this period you should be able to stay connected and you will not lose your gaming session (however the above services will still be unavailable).

Back