What track would you like to be added next?

What track would you like to be added next?

• Total voters
Returning:
Sebring
COTA
Daytona
Road Atlanta
Long Beach
Monza
Bathurst

New:
Interlagos
CTMP
Imola

Fictional tracks can die.
Interlagos and Imola are seen in other games, so I'm not moved one way or another with them, but I'm glad someone has pointed out CTMP. Had that ever appeared in a mainstream console game?

Interlagos and Imola are seen in other games, so I'm not moved one way or another with them, but I'm glad someone has pointed out CTMP. Had that ever appeared in a mainstream console game?

Only if you count Ride 4 & 5, close as it gets to mainstream (they really aren't) for consoles I believe.

Classic tracks from the Forza franchise might get me playing again (not Bernese Alps/Dubai/Rio), or tracks that have never/rarely been in any racing game.

Sick of the same rotation of real world tracks that have been in every racer since the dawn of time.

Not really "mainstream" but that Euro Truck Racing game (that was free on Xbox Games With Gold last year) has it along with a few other gems that aren't found often in other games. Jarama being one of them, a track I've not had a chance to drive since one of the old TOCA games way back in the day.

What I want to know is, in a game that has as much focus on historic cars as it does, how is Goodwood not talked about more? And why don't we have it already?

I have my own wishlist of tracks I'm sure we won't get, but for the first month we don't get a new track, I really hope they bring us some variants of existing tracks.

Watkins Glen without the bus stop was one of the few layouts that felt kinda "period correct" for stuff like the GTP/GTO cars. The version of Homestead road course that uses the banking instead of that awkward cut through the infield would work better for exciting racing with the draft. Indy GP "Classic" was less terrible than regular Indy GP I guess. Suzuka West is miles better than Suzuka East.

What I want to know is, in a game that has as much focus on historic cars as it does, how is Goodwood not talked about more? And why don't we have it already?
I think I remember reading it was a Gran Turismo exclusive thing?

I guess it would be interesting as it would be the most "historic" circuit they could put in the game that would just require scanning/etc like they normally do for tracks. Then they wouldn't have to use any creativity or originality like they would if they were going to try to make a historic variant of a current circuit.

Most wanted list:

Nurburgring
Bathurst
Interlagos
Red bull
Road atlanta
Sebring
Imola
Monaco
Monza

Edit: Sonoma is a great track too

Last edited:
Yeah, Nurburgring Nordschleife and Bathurst for me. I also really liked the Rio track, so would like to see that one back

But, to be honest, I'm still busy learning the tracks we do have to take more on!

Since I've been advocating for city tracks to return to major simcade games, I kind of want to see cities based on my post-pandemic travels, other than the New York Circuit, I want to see cities such as:

Singapore
Boston
Seoul

Added bonus: I've been to Seoul lately for New Year's and actually enjoyed it there, where it even snowed just before the year ended.

Last edited:
They should be adding 2 per month or it's going to take forever to have all of the returning ones again.

I wouldn't want yet another US track (unless it's Road Atlanta ;)), maybe Monza or Tsukuba.

For me in this order of returns:

Daytona
Serbring
Nurburgring
Long Beach
Road Atlanta
Fujimi kaido
Rio
Sonoma raceway
Monza
Brands Hatch
Rally Di Positano
New York street circuit
Sedona

Last edited:
Am only missing 2 major tracks from my wishlist now, Bathurst and Brands Hatch. Was hoping to see Bathurst in time for the 12hr but worry they may hold it off until the great race in October instead.

After that, Tsukuba, or Road Atlanta would be nice, and I know they aren't prioritizing them but a street track would be good to see, Adelaide, Long Beach or something similar. I'm also partial to Surfers Paradise, that track was so fun in the old Toca games.

Not a huge fan, but I would expect to see Monza and Interlagos in at some point due to their popularity, but I'm not waiting in line for these, nice to have for sure.

Back