Why do you have that Avatar!?

12 years since I last posted in here. I think this is the second time I've changed my avatar since then. The current avi is the engine I built for my wagon, showing off the freshly sleeved cylinders and beautiful 11.5:1 forged pistons. It's my first build and it started right up, idling great. I'm so proud of myself haha.

The reason why I have my avatar now is because I badly miss my girlfriend, and just want her to come back to me after a huge fight that we had.

Another digital commission from Joe Pekar, continuing my Equestrai Girls set. This time it's Rarity's turn. This is the full image. It's not really NSFW, but she's in a bikini, so I'm spoiler tagging it.

Rarity1.jpg
[/spoier]

Last edited:
My avatar is from a card from the Magic The Gathering card game, the Steel Exemplar.

Its not an especially good card, its serviceable and not rare. But I really like it, the artwork is great and with its mechanics it has a simple elegance to it. I have always been a fan of machine-themed worlds.

bro-246-steel-exemplar.jpg

My avatar is from a card from the Magic The Gathering card game, the Steel Exemplar.

Its not an especially good card, its serviceable and not rare. But I really like it, the artwork is great and with its mechanics it has a simple elegance to it. I have always been a fan of machine-themed worlds.

View attachment 1224486
Good flavour text. **** card lol

Good flavour text. **** card lol
Its not so bad, I run it in my mono blue Wizard commander deck and it gets rid of its weakness which is low damage output. I can bounce and bog down my enemies creatures but my wizards do so little damage they just slowly chip away at my enemies' life points.
The Exemplar is subtype wizard so it triggers wizard subtype abilities of my other creatures and it does 6 damage per swing, thats a lot more than what my other wizards can do with them being all 2/2's and 3/3's.

Last edited:
A quick change for Valentine’s Day. Like all my avatars, it’s by Joe Pekar, a comic and pinup artist I support on Patreon.
A6C5E77B-751A-4CA3-ADB4-B39E0CBE3D7C.jpg

Last edited:
8497.jpg

Election results from Pennsylvania were key in preventing Trump from taking a second term and furthering his attempt to undermine democracy and seize control of the nation. In celebration of the Pennsylvania results, and recognition of the perhaps permanent damage that has done to democracy and freedom in the US, I thought it fitting to use the cracked liberty bell - a flawed and damaged but still intact representation of liberty and the US as a whole.

Last edited:
Updated form of my previous Fox persona.

The background and shirt related to the game FAST RMX and my main vehicle in the game, Spaarc

It's what I consider the holy grail of Mercedes-Benz models, the CLK-GTR SuperSport chassis #17, the only one officially designated as a SuperSport with the actual SuperSport badges. It's sadly no longer red but if I had the money it's the only car I would pay $15,000,000+ for even up to $30,000,000 for and I would restore it back to the red paintjob.

Last edited:
Always do
Especially recently. You need to understand that gender dysphoria can really **** you up.
Feeling like you’re in the wrong body absolutely destroys your mental healt.
I get that, but I would've thought you would be using a happier avatar, like the previous. :indiff:

I get that, but I would've thought you would be using a happier avatar, like the previous. :indiff:
Yeah, I know, but that’s how I feel.
Kinda hard to express yourself when you’re still in the closet and you don’t feel comfortable coming out. Especially when your parents have referred to you as a boy for your entire life.

Last edited:
Kinda hard to express yourself when you’re still in the closet and you don’t feel comfortable coming out. Especially when your parents have referred to you as a boy for your entire life.
You need to focus on the here and now, it's not like they, or you for that matter, knew properly at the time. You are still young.

Daffy Duck by good-girl artist Sveta Shubina. Here's the full NSFW-ish image, which she posted under the heading "Fan art you never asked for."

52881704482_bf1191b0d0_o.jpg

Last edited:
My previous avatar was Ashley Graham from RE4 Remake, because I was playing that game last month and having a blast. I thought Remake Ashley was just plain adorable, she was just so endearing.

For the current avatar, I just developed a crush for Power Girl in Injustice 2 and also might have tried a couple of her comic books.

Back