Worst Liveries Of All Time

• Thread starter Liquid
  • 1,105 comments
It turns out that the NASCAR Euro series isn't the only one that has cars with an identity crisis
nascar-mexico-carrera-exhibicion-2016-homero-richards-hyh-speed.jpg

A Toyota stock car with both a Mazda badge instead of the Toyota badge and a Ford badge ontop. couldn't come up with that if i tried :lol:
A Mazda did actually participate in the series at one point though

On the Force India, the BWT livery looks far better than it does on the DTM machine. As far as the livery itself goes, I actually really quite like it now, though I do agree with @R5 that if that shade of pink was stronger, then it'd look even better, plus if those grey and red swirls were maybe exchanged for black, then it'd look brilliant in my opinion.

Dan
I will say that green and orange never work together unless it's a Mazda 787B.

It is a horrendous design, but the green wasn't shown on the design template and neither was the red section along the side skirt. The outcome looks worse than road kill....

I genuinely think these livery contests are run by people (and teams) who have no clue about design or livery and are exactly the type from buzzfeed that call that kind of mess "art". I guarantee the people here in the Forza section would blow that out of the water.

IMG_2349.JPG

I always thought the recent McLaren liveries were pretty boring and not even shapely to the car. We get it, you like orange and putting the crest from your logo into all of your products. Now make something remotely close to your red/white liveries from decades past.

I'd have to agree with that as well. Actually from what I've seen so far, there's a lot of not exactly pretty liveries in the field this year.

Back