WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was rather eventful wasn't it! I enjoyed it immensely though and a comeback to second isn't that bad after all!

Can't wait for next season, might return full time and hopefully in the PT category if not, may give the GT's a go

GT for next season:

AC Cobra
Alpine A110
Chevrolet Camaro
Corvette C3
Jaguar E Type
Lancia Stratos
Shelby Mustang

Unsure weather to go away with the two tyre rule. Thoughts guys?

Last edited:
GT for next season:

AC Cobra
Alpine A110
Chevrolet Camaro
Corvette C3
Jaguar E Type
Lancia Stratos
Shelby Mustang

Personally, two tire rule doesn't work for GT. Maybe just keep it for PT. Hmmmm, Mustang or Vette. If anyone has a spare 'Stang it would be much obliged if they could let me have it. You'd be a mate for life :)

Personally, two tire rule doesn't work for GT. Maybe just keep it for PT. Hmmmm, Mustang or Vette. If anyone has a spare 'Stang it would be much obliged if they could let me have it. You'd be a mate for life :)

I have any car at 0/0 ;)

Well, next season you got to buckle up.

Hell is returning. A Green Hell that is.

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_zps540949c5.jpg

Tried to 'pocket' that one in without a 'cue' :sly:

Chalk one up to you, and i'll give you more tips ;)

Oh well, what a season. Can't wait to rack them up at Daytona again, once I have re learned how to drive the Mk IV.

Congrats to Orama on the ST title, well deserved. And Joe for the PT title. Good job, once again. 👍

Congrats to Mj as well for the race win today. You deserved one before this race, I'm glad you won one.

To be honest I didn't expect to have to switch to the Alfa, even though I had changed the oil in mine before just in case, but when the last GT driver withdrew there was really no other choice. Starting at the back and with damage on the pace lap, it was always going to be an uphill climb, but little mistakes here and there started mounting (put two wheels on the grass braking before the bus stop early on, sorry Orama and Sakery). Running the medium tires to start with, I was hoping for rain, but it never came. Nevertheless, just wasn't on it today and retired later on.

Thanks for another great season Furi. Enjoyed this one. :)

Last edited:
GT for next season:

AC Cobra
Alpine A110
Chevrolet Camaro
Corvette C3
Jaguar E Type
Lancia Stratos
Shelby Mustang

Thought you where binning the Shelby Mustang?

I also thought the GT cars where going to be from the 70's. I still think the Cobra should go and the Jag needs ballast.

GT for next season:

AC Cobra
Alpine A110
Chevrolet Camaro
Corvette C3
Jaguar E Type
Lancia Stratos
Shelby Mustang

Pretty good lineup, that Alpine might be enough to get me out of the Mustang! 2 tyre rule didn't work at all in my opinion as us GT guys had no idea how long our race would be...

I also thought the GT cars where going to be from the 70's. I still think the Cobra should go and the Jag needs ballast.

Some cars from the 70's would be cool

FlyingFox

Cobra has proven to be on par with others this season and Jag was hit with a 40hp reduction.

Last edited:
Cobra has proven to be on par with others this season and Lag was hit with a 40hp reduction.

And I thought I was dyslexic.

I also agree with LHL, just put the GT's on SM full time that way we get grip and pit stops.

And I thought I was just poor at typing. :lol:

Nurb will be a 2hr event next season, worst of the longer races is auto dropped alongside the worst regular event, so 6 from 8 races count towards final points.

I really want to do a full season of this after last night but my out of nowhere DCs over the weekend gives me doubt whether its worth it :grumpy:

Some news for next season, Entries are 6 Prototypes definitely, with up to 8 allowed. 8 slots for GT, up to 10 for GT.

Current entries:

01 PT Furinkazen / Ford
02 PT GTPanoz / Ford
03 PT PluxTheDuck / Jaguar
04 PT ??? / Jaguar
05 PT ??? / Ferrari
06 PT ??? / Ferrari
07 PT/GT ??? / ???
08 PT/GT ??? / ???
09 GT ??? / ???
10 GT ??? / ???
11 GT ??? / ???