Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Daily Workout #2248- Subaru WRX Gr.4 (1998th double) So next week is the other two special campaigns, with one of them being tomorrow, with a free gift car.......

Daily Workout #2249- BMW i3 2015 (1999th double) And for this Christmas day, another very unfortunate gift, as I had another chance for the Jaguar XJR-9, and I ended up with this useless trash again instead, and which was the worst one that I could´ve gotten for there too........

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2250- Toyota 86 GT "Limited" 2016 (2000th double) The "New Year Login Campaign" rewards are basically the same as the Christmas one, and I was hoping for better.......

Daily Workout #2251- BMW i3 2015 (2001st double) And it´s this useless car again for no reason, after the misfortune from two days ago......

Daily Workout #2252- Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI (GC8) 1999 (2002nd double) I really wished that PD wouldn´t had added the 60-Minute race at Spa for this week´s Weekly Challenges, as I did had trouble winning it in the first time, but this time took a bit more frustration to win it again, and as for the other four races, they weren´t much of an issue, at least.......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2253- BMW i3 2015 (2003rd double) Honestly, what are the odds of getting three duplicates of this worthless car at the same week, and I´m sure that are very low.......

Daily Workout #2254- Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport) 2016 (2004th double) I really don´t know when I´m willing to try out the last online time trial of the year, since I´ve been feeling unwell throughout the week......

Daily Workout #2255- Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (2005th double) So another year comes to an end, and exactly a month away before this game reaches the end of life, and overall this year was another one with ups and downs basically.......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2256- Dodge Challenger R/T 1970 (2006th double) A new year has begun, and it also is the final month for GT Sport before the servers shutdown.......

Daily Workout #2257- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD3S) 2002 (2007th double) I finally made my attempt on last week´s online time trial, and surprisingly I didn´t took that long to beat the virtual gold time, against my expectations.......

Daily Workout #2258- BMW M4 Gr.4 (2008th double) I´ll try tomorrow to do the weekly challenges and the new online time trial, although I may not be done with the other one just yet......

Yes, I wonder will we still get free gift cars after January 31st or not?
I´m not entirely sure, as in order to do the daily workout requires internet connection, but I think they might change that after the servers shutdown.........

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2259- Toyota GR Supra RZ 2019 (2007th double) This week´s weekly challenge races weren´t that tough, except for the Red Bull X2019 race at Trial Mountain, as it took a few tries to get it done, and I knew that it was very risky going all the way without pitting, even with hard tires......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2260- Ford GT 2006 (2008th double) Never gotten it with the combination of red with white stripes, so it was a very easy decision to do......

Daily Workout #2261- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34) 2002 (2009th double) (Yesterday´s gift)
Daily Workout #2262- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport 2013 (2010th double) (Today´s gift)

It didn´t took that much effort for me to beat the virtual gold time in this week´s online time trial, and at first I thought that was gonna be another very difficult one to deal with.......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2263- Toyota Sprinter Trueno 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) 1983 (2011th double) Once the game´s servers are gone, I´m gonna have to delete a few more dupes, as I didn´t noticed at first that those cars with custom liveries on will be reverted back to normal as soon as the game servers are closed forever.......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2264- Subaru WRX Gr.3 (2012th double) (Yesterday´s gift)
Daily Workout #2265- Fiat 500F 1968 (2013th double) (Today´s gift)

It´s such a pity that those cars that I have with custom liveries on will be gone after the game servers are shutdown permanently, mostly Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars, and a few N class ones as well......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2266- BMW M3 Sport Evolution (E30) 1989 (2014th double) This week´s Weekly Challenge races were okay, although I had a bit of trouble with the Nordschleife race, as it was raining heavily and I didn´t had rain tires on, which made the race a lot more difficult on my side, as it was nearly impossible to drive at those conditions without the appropriate set of tires........

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2267- Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic 2007 (2015th double) I did the latest online time trial just now, and so far I´m okay with my time, but there´s still room for improvement......

Daily Workout #2268- Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) 2016 (2016th double) I went back to the online time trial, and I managed to slightly improve my time, and hopefully it shall be enough to secure the 2 million credits.......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2269- Ford GT 2006 (2017th double) I think that this possible new update scheduled for January 25th isn´t gonna be just a bug fix update.......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #2270- Dodge SRT Tomahawk GTS-R Vision Gran Turismo (2018th double) Since I have both liveries for this car, there´s no reason at all to keep another one......

Daily Workout #2271- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione 1991 (2019th double) Exactly two weeks from now, the game servers will reach the end of it´s life......

Back