Daffy's cool but Donald is cooler still if not a little :weird:

Yeah... I wonder who will win in a fight between the two

Daffy or Donald???

I think Daffy will have a slight advantage:D

Originally posted by NocturnalPS

Yeah... I wonder who will win in a fight between the two

Daffy or Donald???

I think Daffy will have a slight advantage:D

Perhaps he would. It would be a good fight on Celebraity Smack down!!

Originally posted by GVX

Perhaps he would. It would be a good fight on Celebraity Smack down!!

Hell yeah i would. Thats something i would pay money to watch .;)

We had 17 here yesterday! Montana. . . . .Already scraping frost off the windows.

Originally posted by GVX

So Mexico must get cold weather aswell. Thought that place was always steaming!!
Well on the flat lands of mexico it does get Frekin hot as hell. But right now i dont think its as cold as it is here

Up in the mountains The temp Drops big time. I have a cousin that lives about 6 hours from here in mexico that lives in the mountains and last year about this time its hella cold. It was like i dont know around the 30s during day time.:cool:

Originally posted by GVX

Where abouts in Montana was that??? That's like -8c:cold: :cold:
Hey man stop posting the little :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: Your making me cold just looking at that. LOL

:lol:

Well I'll let you to get to Rockin', I'm gonna head and get some work done. I took yesterday off, and am extreemly behind in my work already. :eek:

~later guys~

Originally posted by Pako
:lol:

Well I'll let you to get to Rockin', I'm gonna head and get some work done. I took yesterday off, and am extreemly behind in my work already. :eek:

~later guys~

Laters

Originally posted by Magic069
i am getting swamed with work... what the heck man!!!

Damn man. Well your not the only one. Oh wait im at home lol sorry . Lets see whats on TV. Oh look at that. Cool. lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back