How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
his last post was on aug 14th I believe. Even if you don't strip him, you should edit his avatar and draw a moustache on the baby, so that he has something amusing to come back to.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
his last post was on aug 14th I believe. Even if you don't strip him, you should edit his avatar and draw a moustache on the baby, so that he has something amusing to come back to.
STRIP HIM??
:lol: that would be funny

Originally posted by Saleen Man

STRIP HIM??
:lol: that would be funny

Calm down S Man, he's talking about "stripping" him of his Moderating abilities...

Tazz! where did you come from?

I don't know about Tazz, but I came from the giant Stork that delivers babies to parents around the world...

I beleive he appeared on Dumbo...

Originally posted by Josh

Calm down S Man, he's talking about "stripping" him of his Moderating abilities...

no, I meant that we get Jordan to tell us who he really is, then we find out where he lives. Then all of us get together and meet up in a motel near his house. Then during the middle of the night, we rush into his bedroom, throw a pillowcase over his head and strip him.:)

no, I meant that we get Jordan to tell us who he really is, then we find out where he lives. Then all of us get together and meet up in a motel near his house. Then during the middle of the night, we rush into his bedroom, throw a pillowcase over his head and strip him.:)

Oh Jesus dude, :lol::lol::lol:

Honestly, that made a tear come to my eye it was so funny...:lol::(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know about Tazz, but I came from the giant Stork that delivers babies to parents around the world...

I beleive he appeared on Dumbo...

Where I was born, there were great social and geological concerns. My parents feared for my safety, so they sent me as far away as possible. Luckily I was adopted by a very loving couple that owned a small farm where I grew up. When I was old enough I traveled to the big city to meet my destiny.

Oh Jesus dude, :lol::lol::lol:

Honestly, that made a tear come to my eye it was so funny...:lol::(

It's a good thing I left out the part about the bars of soap wrapped in towels...

It's a good thing I left out the part about the bars of soap wrapped in towels...

You're killin' me here, man you're killin' me :lol:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back