How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Granturismo.com had enough I guess this posting this in every forum was a little too much, they deleted all my posts and banned me:

GTPlanet.net - the Ultimate GT Communtiy

And they aren't rude either

GtPlanet.net

Originally posted by BMW///M3
well Granturismo.com had enough I guess this posting this in every forum was a little too much, they deleted all my posts and banned me:

GTPlanet.net - the Ultimate GT Communtiy

And they aren't rude either

GtPlanet.net
:lol::lol::lol:
anywhoo......
I must be going now:( Going out to play football with some friends.
Posse Out:eek:

I'm sure there are better ways of getting traffic than spamming competitor's sites...:D

I can't think of any, but there's got to be at least one!:lol:

OR, we could just get members to go to races if they lived nearby and climb over the saftey fence and run across the Track with GTPLANET.net written with permanent marker on a big piece of cardboard:D

Well then, what we need is two cars. Both with GTplanet painted all over. The first one is a high end race car. The second is a steel reinforced frame, an inch and a half thick. Fill the trunk with cement, and reinforce the front and sides. Have the light car race the race, while the other car inconspicuously takes the competition out, lap by lap. when the GTplanet car wins on its first outing, it will be the upset of the century. We will be famous!!!

Originally posted by BMW///M3
OR, we could just get members to go to races if they lived nearby and climb over the saftey fence and run across the Track with GTPLANET.net written with permanent marker on a big piece of cardboard:D

or we could get that chick with big boobs that runs out into baseball games, to wear a gtplanet t-shirt stretched reaaaaally tight, and run out during the first pit of the lead car, and kiss the driver.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Well then, what we need is two cars. Both with GTplanet painted all over. The first one is a high end race car. The second is a steel reinforced frame, an inch and a half thick. Fill the trunk with cement, and reinforce the front and sides. Have the light car race the race, while the other car inconspicuously takes the competition out, lap by lap. why the GTplanet car wins on its first outing, it will be the upset of the century. We will be famous!!!

I can hear the announcers now,"that car looks amazingly good, and is still in first place despite being in 13 wrecks today":D

Or we could have Pako re-dub XXX movies and post them on newsgroups everywhere.
Stuff like: "oh baby, oh baby This is almost as good as GTPlanet.net!!!"
or
"Hey baby, wanna see my -'GTPlanet.net'-. Yeah, I wanna see your -'GTPlanet.net'-. WOW, that -'GTPlanet.net'- is HUGE. Give it to me, give me all your -'GTPlanet.net'-"

An internet Millionaire in Germany(owns site www.kimble.org) has put up a notice for 10 Million dollar reward, for information leading to the capture of bum Laden. Interseting, that a German, guy wants go go that far. Its awsome!

M3, don't know if it matters to you, but Return to Wolfenstein's mulitplayer test is coming out today. On gamespot.com I believe. (quake 3 engine, modified.)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Or we could have Pako re-dub XXX movies and post them on newsgroups everywhere.
Stuff like: "oh baby, oh baby This is almost as good as GTPlanet.net!!!"
or
"Hey baby, wanna see my -'GTPlanet.net'-. Yeah, I wanna see your -'GTPlanet.net'-. WOW, that -'GTPlanet.net'- is HUGE. Give it to me, give me all your -'GTPlanet.net'-"

I could totally do that. :D It's nice to know that even when I'm not here I still am. :)

What was that about GTPlanet ads at major racing events...? :D

Attachments

• gtplanet_trackside.jpg
    gtplanet_trackside.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back