How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be slow postin the next 10 min I'm makin stupid invations for my bor's wedding rehearsal dinnner. I hate being the only one in the hous that knows about computers

Originally posted by BMW///M3
I'm gonna be slow postin the next 10 min I'm makin stupid invations for my bor's wedding rehearsal dinnner. I hate being the only one in the hous that knows about computers
Ya, my house ain't like that, everyone in my house cept my mom knows bout computers:D

Originally posted by Saleen Man

Ya, I saw Rice Rocketeer's sig too, if that's what you talking bout by saying moderator issues

:odd:

Boys, Saleen Man knows too much, let's GET HIM!!!!

j/k, yeah, that's actually what I was talking about...;)

THAT GIRL DID IT AGAIN!

I've got i set up so i can quickly resonpond with"whats your problem" the next time she gets on. that sound good?

THAT GIRL DID IT AGAIN!

I've got i set up so i can quickly resonpond with"whats your problem" the next time she gets on. that sound good?
NO!!!!!! That'll ruin your chances forever!! Then again, what do I know, I'm only 14:confused:

actually, when I go out directly and confront her with my problem, she usually gives me a strait answer, instead of ignoring me.

actually, when I go out directly and confront her with my problem, she usually gives me a strait answer, instead of ignoring me.
ok then, go for it
this thread is starting to die tonite:(

I would have went with the, "Please tell me what's wrong" approach, but apparently the "what's your problem" approach you used worked...:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Josh
I would have went with the, "Please tell me what's wrong" approach, but apparently the "what's your problem" approach you used worked...:thumbsup:
I prolly would a said "what's wrong" as well, that's a very weird approach that BMW guy takes......

got an AIM answer. I wonder what shed think if she saw this. ah oh, I just gave her a link to the dumbest guy on earth attachment, but not directly to the forums, just the attachment

BMW just wants to get straight to the point I guess :D

If I had been ignored by a girl for a week straight, and she signed on AIM, and I tried IMing her only for her to sign off immedietely,I'd probably say something along the lines of...,"You biotch, what's the MF'n deal,yo?"

But, then again, chances are I wouldn't say something like that:D

BMW just wants to get straight to the point I guess :D

If I had been ignored by a girl for a week straight, and she signed on AIM, and I tried IMing her only for her to sign off immedietely,I'd probably say something along the lines of...,"You biotch, what's the MF'n deal,yo?"

But, then again, chances are I wouldn't say something like that:D
:lol:

Not really...:(

This place is just dyin' fast tonight...not too many mod issues...

Originally posted by Saleen Man
hey Josh
Love your sig!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks man:D

I just changed it to different colors, and that only took me like 20 friggin' minutes...:(

This is exactly what I had to type in my signature box :eek: [ COLOR=royalblue][ b][ size=3]Gran Prix White 2001 Honda S2000[ /size][ /b][ /COLOR]: devil:: p
[ COLOR=skyblue][ b][ size=3]18in. Racing Hart C5's[ /size][ /b][ /COLOR]

[ color=red]Come[ /color] [ color=blue]on[ /color][ color=red]...[ /color][ color=blue]say[ /color][ color=red] something[ /color] [ color=blue]stupid[ /color] [ color=red]so[ /color] [ color=blue]I[ /color] [ color=red]can[ /color] [ color=blue]pull[ /color] [ color=red]out[ /color] [ color=blue]my[ /color] [ color=red]mod[ /color] [ color=blue]gun[ /color][ color=red],[ /color] [ color=blue]and[ /color] [ color=red]bust[ /color] [ color=blue]a[ /color] [ color=red]cap[ /color][ color=blue]...[ /color]

[ url=http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2058][ b][ color=blue]Forum Rules[ /b][ /color][ /url]<----[ b][ color=red]READ & OBEY![ /b][ /color]

I JUST ADDES SPACES, THIS SHOWS YOU WHAT ALL I HAD TO DO!

This is exactly what I had to type in my signature box :eek: Gran Prix White 2001 Honda S2000😈:P
18in. Racing Hart C5's

Come on...say something stupid so I can pull out my mod gun, and bust a cap...

Forum Rules<----READ & OBEY!
damn, when I quote it, I see everything you had to type :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This is exactly what I had to type in my signature box :eek: [ COLOR=royalblue][ b][ size=3]Gran Prix White 2001 Honda S2000[ /size][ /b][ /COLOR]: devil:: p

[ color=red]Come[ /color] [ color=blue]on[ /color][ color=red]...[ /color][ color=blue]say[ /color][ color=red] something[ /color] [ color=blue]stupid[ /color] [ color=red]so[ /color] [ color=blue]I[ /color] [ color=red]can[ /color] [ color=blue]pull[ /color] [ color=red]out[ /color] [ color=blue]my[ /color] [ color=red]mod[ /color] [ color=blue]gun[ /color][ color=red],[ /color] [ color=blue]and[ /color] [ color=red]bust[ /color] [ color=blue]a[ /color] [ color=red]cap[ /color][ color=blue]...[ /color]

[ url=http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2058][ b][ color=blue]Forum Rules[ /b][ /color][ /url]<----[ b][ color=red]READ & OBEY![ /b][ /color]

DAMN!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's a lot if you ask me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back