How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, apparently he isn't in this thread anymore, so I guess it's safe to talk about him again...:D

I wqas just at a sit i used to post at, and some poor shy kid asked a dating question. So I ttold him what to do. Or rather what not to do, which is what I do. Then I listed my experiences for him to learn from. I think it was very good advice though

Sad, we're so bored that we've resorted to talking about talking about people :lol:

Originally posted by BMW///M3
I wqas just at a sit i used to post at, and some poor shy kid asked a dating question. So I ttold him what to do. Or rather what not to do, which is what I do. Then I listed my experiences for him to learn from. I think it was very good advice though
What'd you tell him?:confused:

BMW- :thumbsup: on whatever advice you gave him;)

I've been to sites where kids ask dating questions, but I usually try to stay out of it, cause I know that I will say somethin' stupid...:D

I remeber you last experience with a girl..

Originally posted by Josh
BMW- :thumbsup: on whatever advice you gave him;)

I've been to sites where kids ask dating questions, but I usually try to stay out of it, cause I know that I will say somethin' stupid...:D
:lol:

Originally posted by Saleen Man

What'd you tell him?:confused:

heres the whole load:
the Question:
You are very shy I meen it guys tell me what to say because I am extremly shy.What if it is a popluar girl.

My answer
1.) If It will be nearly impossible to ask her out(in your current state of knowing each other), simply become friends with her, then later ask her out. If you dont think you can become friends with her, how the heck could you sustain a "relationship"?

2.) If you think your chance to ask her may be dwindling down soon, dont hurry, but quickly paln it out. YOU WILL REGRWET IT IF YOU DONT ASK HER, AND REALLY LIKE HER. I once liked a girl very much, who was "popular"(now happens to be one of the most popular girls, but basically the same person, I THINK), but stupidly didnt, I know she liked me, but I was stupid. I think I even had "signs" to go out with her, who knows?(Once I, in a naive state of mind said, If I need to go out with her, let her sit near me, even though she had to reason to, but guess where she sit? Yup ,right there 1 foot away, the chair next to me)

I regret my decions to this day, 3-4 years later(depending how you look at it), and she still gives me these "looks"(I stopped trying to figure out what they are)in the hall at school.

3.) when you have the courage to ask her out, after friendship or whatever, do it before she will get away. yeah, you'll hear another example from my life:I have been friends with a girl recently, have really begun to like her, shes a good person, great morals and values, sweet and funny personality, but when I decided to ask her out, she started going out with someone, literally the same day I decided that,or at least within a few days.

These experiences have left me with this advice. If you dont do anything you'll end up like me, so confused and lost in the dating world your head will be spinning. Ok I'm done

heres the whole load:
the Question:
You are very shy I meen it guys tell me what to say because I am extremly shy.What if it is a popluar girl.

My answer
1.) If It will be nearly impossible to ask her out(in your current state of knowing each other), simply become friends with her, then later ask her out. If you dont think you can become friends with her, how the heck could you sustain a "relationship"?

2.) If you think your chance to ask her may be dwindling down soon, dont hurry, but quickly paln it out. YOU WILL REGRWET IT IF YOU DONT ASK HER, AND REALLY LIKE HER. I once liked a girl very much, who was "popular"(now happens to be one of the most popular girls, but basically the same person, I THINK), but stupidly didnt, I know she liked me, but I was stupid. I think I even had "signs" to go out with her, who knows?(Once I, in a naive state of mind said, If I need to go out with her, let her sit near me, even though she had to reason to, but guess where she sit? Yup ,right there 1 foot away, the chair next to me)

I regret my decions to this day, 3-4 years later(depending how you look at it), and she still gives me these "looks"(I stopped trying to figure out what they are)in the hall at school.

3.) when you have the courage to ask her out, after friendship or whatever, do it before she will get away. yeah, you'll hear another example from my life:I have been friends with a girl recently, have really begun to like her, shes a good person, great morals and values, sweet and funny personality, but when I decided to ask her out, she started going out with someone, literally the same day I decided that,or at least within a few days.

These experiences have left me with this advice. If you dont do anything you'll end up like me, so confused and lost in the dating world your head will be spinning. Ok I'm done
ok, give me a while to read this:eek:

Good Lord dude!

You need to sit yer ass down and write a book or something:D

heres the whole load:
the Question:

My answer

Good advice
Man, you got bad luck with girls BMW:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back