How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom, your avatar optimizing skills have improved I see. ;) Lookin' clean and mean. :lol:

Originally posted by Pako

Doing good man. What basic idea are you talking about? What are you comparing it to? :lol: I don't see anything.:rolleyes:

he had as his avatar for about 10 min this moring... he used a scribble text... and i was telling him i wanted it to scroll across the bottom like you have it saying "Yamaha YFZ600R" but right to
left, instead of left to right

Originally posted by Magic069

he had as his avatar for about 10 min this moring... he used a scribble text... and i was telling him i wanted it to scroll across the bottom like you have it saying "Yamaha YFZ600R" but right to
left, instead of left to right

Like I had it, I really don't know what your talking about. :D

:lol: why is this sooo hard!!! :lol: oppsite to the way you had it, scroll the other way, and with a different text is all i am saying...

:lol:

This was it, I didn't realize you didn't get it.
Hey Pako, see if you can get the scrolling thing to work, Ive got a decent Idea that I'm trying to get working. (I like the Yamaha, see if you can get Yamaha YZF600R to scroll marguee style. My Font was staccato I think)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Hey Pako, see if you can get the scrolling thing to work, Ive got a decent Idea that I'm trying to get working. (I like the Yamaha, see if you can get Yamaha YZF600R to scroll marguee style. My Font was staccato I think)

there it goes!!! Thanks Tom!!

Alright, check this one out first:

:lol:

Attachments

• vba4820sliding.gif
    vba4820sliding.gif
    13.9 KB · Views: 16

Check out the one I did for Ghost last night. I think that's my Fav.

Yeah, I saw it. Looks gooooood. All scary and stuff. :D Were you trying a motion morph and got a motion blur? I saw where you posted that it was a mistake.

Originally posted by Magic069

:lol: that is soooo sweet, can you get the text under it, in that font he used?

I am being sooo picky :lol:

Perhaps Tom can. Don't think I have that font. :rolleyes:

I would put a scrolling text, "Slippery When Wet". :lol:

Yeah, I saw it. Looks gooooood. All scary and stuff. :D Were you trying a motion morph and got a motion blur? I saw where you posted that it was a mistake.

hey good things happen when mistakes are made sometimes...

rubber is a good example... just add ghostriders avatar to the list!! :lol:

I was messing with the vertices in a morph to get a flaming effect for the head. It wasn't working out, so I added the text, trying to get it to morph from Ghost to Rider. It looked wierd, and while I was pushing the grid around, I cam across that one where the face melts kind of cool. :cool: Serendipity. (Fortunate accident. Dang those movies.:D )

Magic, here's my last shot. I can't get it to scroll so I whipped this up. If you like the other one that splits and keeps rotating I'll shrink it down in size. That the non-optimized version.

Magic, here's my last shot. I can't get it to scroll so I whipped this up. If you like the other one that splits and keeps rotating I'll shrink it down in size. That the non-optimized version.

THAT... WORKS!!!! Perfect!!! thanks a lot tom!!!

alright guys , thought i'd nosey in and say hi ! gotta get my posts up , i know lame excuse , so wot's happenin !! owt or nowt ??:cool:

hey ! that look's loads better , hey it looks like there's gonna be a trend of new avatars daily NICE , but i still crack up when i see vipers , for a 1st attempt it is class man , gotta love that face :D :D

sorry bout slow replies , just got pc back on line . it went wonky yesterday as i tried d/l fireworks , took about 7 hours to sort it, but I'M BACK !:cool: :cool:

race 5 results tonight ! i'm quite anxious waiting , know i'm not 1st , but live in hope of a decent result :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back