How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill rip the phone out of her hands and do my Mad Cow Monkey Dance and seduce her with my charm.

At skool wont be able to get on-line having a few problems with girlfriend so i will not be on unless at skool for the next few days

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
At skool wont be able to get on-line having a few problems with girlfriend so i will not be on unless at skool for the next few days

whats up with the girlfriend?

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Dont know for sum reason she is mad at me!

i hate it when chicks do that crap... oh well, let her cool down... everything will be fine... get her flowers or something :D

This advice coming from a single guy... :lol:

Whoops, didn't see you reply. I'll see what it looks like. It's not the work, it's the size that matters:lol: It's squeeking as it is right now I'll see what it looks like, with less colors. (sometimes it looks the same, sometimes it looks bad.)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Whoops, didn't see you reply. I'll see what it looks like. It's not the work, it's the size that matters:lol: It's squeeking as it is right now I'll see what it looks like, with less colors. (sometimes it looks the same, sometimes it looks bad.)

sweet!!! Let me know.... i like your new one!!!

Good Morning/afternoon! I see everyone's busy with Avatar's again today. That's great!!!

;)

Tom, I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty to......

well.....

Nevermind
:D

Originally posted by Pako

well.....

With no color optimizing, it's still at only 22k. You should have no problem adding text.

How are you guys doing?

Originally posted by Pako

well.....

hmmm.... I don't wanna step on tom's toes... he is working on it right now... but thats the basic idea, accept scrolling the other way, and the text that Tom was using before

Anyway... how you doing Pako?

Originally posted by Magic069

Anyway... how you doing Pako?

Doing good man. What basic idea are you talking about? What are you comparing it to? :lol: I don't see anything.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back